The "Dishonourable Vulture King" Buck...

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

The "Dishonourable Vulture King" Buck...

Challanges Xeen to a 1v1 At his earliest convenience following Feb 13th.

Lasting one week, i intend to educate him on my dishonourable ways, And vultureistic underhanded tactics. All in all, He seems to have a big mouth when it comes to talking about me, Im tired of all his talk and non of his action. This little vendetta of yours ends now.

You know the reasons.

Also, You were the only person from Mayhem who didnt actually do anything during the Nemesis vs Mayhem war. As such i feel as though i didnt spend as much time with you as i wanted, Cos your so lovely!

I PM'd the offer ingame as i know he doesnt frequent the forum often, This is simply to Officiate the Challange.

Re Harchester - Our war will commence after this one, I hope you dont mind me pushing this up a little bit. :smt055
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Brythalious
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Briton
ID: 19326

Re: The "Dishonourable Vulture King" Buck...

Good luck, Fight well.
Main ID: 19326. Ascended: 2853
A Warlord never asks how many but where they are!
Arturus Rex Quondam, Rexque Futurus
SHIZZZO
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Alliance; EPA; Nemesis
Race: Georgian
ID: 1910096

Good Luck Buck!
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG
EAG - AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

MORITURI TE SALUTAMUS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Du23Su ... r_embedded
Spoiler
ImageImage
Image Image Image Image
Gigs
Forum Elite
Alliance: Nemesis Sect
Race: Datsyukian
ID: 84687

Destroy him Buck ;)
Like always.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spoiler
ImageThis is the medal of for outstanding war efforts.
ImageThis is the medal of extreme comradeship.
This is a medal to commemorate one year in Nemesis
This is the medal to represent you being a member of Nemesis Sect responsible for her alliance of the year award.
This medal represents completion of the Telos Act
[/spoiler]

Spoiler
[BoT][/b] Eärendil :: Matt says:
I love Zetterberg so much, i'd marry him if i was gay.
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

yes because, like me you're apparently scum Buck! A dishonourable vulture.. because you and I could never, ever possibly mass or farm anyone from FUALL without the TTF doing it for us first! :roll: At least this is what Xeen said.. but it's ok to lie and retain one's honour... :lol:

Good luck Buck, I doubt you'll get a fair fight though...no member of Mayhem has ever been ballsy enough to accept a 1v1 from even little old me without having to have their hand held by the rest of the alliance.. that might change now they've all finished building their super fantastic accounts though (seriously, good work props to Rod and Orph for some mean accounts..)... also.. Xeen might decline because he's ascending!
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
buck
The Main Event

Honours and Awards

Im in the middle of ascending, So thats no excuse! I had a fight with bebita while i was ascending! 8)
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
2010-

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Rodwolf
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: System Lord
ID: 1920808
Alternate name(s): *Het Licht Van Weleer - ID 1992112

Buck...Buck...Buck...*Shakes his head*

Nice attempt here to save your ass and that of your alliance.

After my enquiry with both you and Brythalious to keep you out of mayhem's incoming logs your reply to me was a spat in my face seeing you hit us 4 times only 10 minutes later.

With your experience you prolly knew what was coming for ya. So this 'honorable' 1vs1 with a member that is overwelmed in RL and ascending is a bit too obvious to force mayhem to not attack you or your alliance. (And Semper, nice attempt to back him up in this mindgame :razz: )

Tell you what, since you and the warlords are nice lads. You can appologize here for vulturing MaYHeM and we'll let it go. If not, we both know what'll happen then right ;) .
Meh...
ARC_trooper
Forum Expert
Alliance: Alpha Allegiance
ID: 51965

Oh, i am speaking for myself and not for the warlords, except when bryth says so! Since i always say something without thinking about it. Not that i care but now its not my vault :-D

Vulturing is just something stupid. Being in a war doesnt mean you cant be hit by anyone else! I will hit anyone who has naq out, if hes in a war or not.. If you complain you should build a proper defense. (btw your hitting people outside the "war")

Anyway, imo you are in our logs, which means we can be in yours. Stay out of ours and we will stay out of yours. Its that easy.
When you hit us but we cant hit you back is kinda stupid.

Right, this is about a 1vs1 about Buck and Xeen, so this is kinda offtopic :P
An Alphan does not ask how many, but where they are!

dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

Sorry Buck , but I'm the vulture king.
You're just an average vulture. :razz:

Spoiler
buck
The Main Event

Honours and Awards

Nice attempt at covering XEENs ass rodwolf :razz:

Scared he'l come out second best? :razz:

This isnt to save any alliance, if i wanted to stop us getting massed, do you think i would have farmed you? This is because xeen continues to spread his filth and lies about me, Behind closed doors, And i dont much appreciate that.

Your offer was oh so kind rodwolf, its ashame Andriel had already massed me, BEFORE you tried the diplomatic route... Nevermind, im willing to let by gones be by gones.

I will apoligise for "vultureing" you, if you agree to cease ANY and ALL attacks/Farming/Raiding on WOB. Indefinatly.

Stay out of ours and we will stay out of yours. Its that easy.
Last edited by buck on Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
2010-

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Code:
The Iron Duke
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Nemesis Novus
ID: 1915260

Dastupy farms all :smt047

Have fun dudes, roots buck... Hey wait... :shock:
Destroyer of Worlds, Defender of Noobs, Dan Dan the Dustbin Man!
'
Spoiler
Xeen
Forum Irregular

At first, ascending is no execuse for fight.
I gladly accept any vendetta from any fair person from SGW as I did in past.

But from vulture? You can fight me as long as you want, but do not try give that skirmish an official status.

Did you ask for fair fight when you left an alliance builded you up and start to vulturing all members of both sides of TTF - FuAll conflict? Why you want it now? Yes in first case it was profitable to not ask and only vulture. Now it is more profitable to fight only one instead of be under pressure of MaYHeM as whole alliance. So another coward calculations from your side?

You can have vendetta with me if you completelly change your playing style to be someone who deserves at least bit of respect. Till then you are only another vulture in my list. (Hello Semper, I have all vulture IDs stored and you did not fulfill your promise from past to be moved out as well as your former Boss Buck:P)

Those who decided himself to act like trash has no rights to ask for vendetta or anything. If this topic was mentioned to asking me to be a garbage man and I only misunderstood your words here then I appologize you. But any player here can help with removing trash without honour from server, there is no need to have private garbage man for each vulture.

The only thing what surprised me is your alliance tag. But I am sure guys in Britton empire will "see you" sooner or later.

2 ArcTrooper - I AM NOT talking about proper retaliation in war. You are under attack from members in war you hit back to get your resources. Yes you can get mass for it. But by that - you are not vulture. I am talking about Radical Minority, alliance formed by Vulture Buck made with reason to purposelly vulture both sides to conflict for own profit. And then crying and begging for being removed from vulture list (Hello Semper again :) ).

This is my only reaction on this forum about this issue. I said everything I want here and I will not waste my time to reading more manipulations with public mind neither by Buck, Semper or any other Vulture Clan TRMi member.

If you want to be fair play guys you can anytime delete your old accounts and start to play with new ones using different ways. If not - It is not forbidden in this game rules - so you can enjoy to be vultures as long as you want.

I doubt I will see anything honourable from your side, but I hope I will see at least something from you in my logs instead of only mind games here.
buck
The Main Event

Honours and Awards

Your talking about omega, Right? I lost more resources than i care to mention defending that alliance, You werent even a glimmer in orpheus's eye when i was doing my thang over there, So do not speak of things you do not know.

Radical minority were farming everyone fuall and TFF before the war, the threads are there, DATED on the forum, this is proof we were farming yall before the war, just cos you massed each other doesnt mean we had to stop, that would be pretty stupid right? "OH NOES, THE PEOPLE WE FARM HAVE ALL KILLED EACH OTHERS DEFENCES, LETS STOP FARMING THEM" :smt115

This information for me, on the forums dated before any mention of the "server war", is impossible to manipulate, So please stop lieing, Your embarrassing yourself and your alliance.

Its OK not to like me for whatever sordid reason you really have, but please dont try and manipulate the public into thinking im this, And im that, and im the other. It is not becomeing of anyone. Lies will get you knowhere, espscially when the proof is so easily found.

Anyway...

Im glad you have accepted, I hope Youve mentioned your acceptance of this vendetta to Rodwolf, Formalities are a Key. ;)

I do hope you provide more sport now, than you did during the nemesis war.

Vulture King Garbage Scumbag Buck.

N.B : Whats that the huddled masses?! Youd like PROOF RM were farming everyone BEFORE the server war?! Whats that, Youd like proof Xeen is lieing?!

viewtopic.php?f=101&t=115031&hilit=radical+minority+farm

That thread, created several days after i left omega, to farm who i wanted (Mainly TFF) Check the date on the first post...

And then, DATE check the first ever server war post.

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=115254&hilit=radical+minority+farm

Whats that you say, BUCK IS RIGHT?! And the evidence is before me?! Xeen, Lieing?! I'd love to get rodwolfs reaction , apparently mayhem hold honour above all... Well, xeen isnt going to be in there goodbooks, Is he!
Last edited by buck on Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
2010-

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Code:
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish
ID: 0

Vulturing is a lame excuse, everyone farms everyone nowadays just ask Dasputy :razz:
Good luck all

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
ARC_trooper
Forum Expert
Alliance: Alpha Allegiance
ID: 51965

Xeen wrote:2 ArcTrooper - I AM NOT talking about proper retaliation in war. You are under attack from members in war you hit back to get your resources. Yes you can get mass for it. But by that - you are not vulture. I am talking about Radical Minority, alliance formed by Vulture Buck made with reason to purposelly vulture both sides to conflict for own profit. And then crying and begging for being removed from vulture list (Hello Semper again :) ).

Someone mentioned my name! :shock:

Radical Minority did farm the whole server, everyone was a target. I still play by that rule! (Hell, when i had my alliance 'the pub' i kinda did that already lol)
Radical Minority was alot of fun.

Buck, maybe he doesnt like you because you didnt invite him into radical minority to share the fun times we had!
and why do you keep getting more names? :( Its "Vulture King Garbage Scumbag Buck" now?!

And i love you lord coyle
An Alphan does not ask how many, but where they are!

Return to “Vendetta corner”