All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL
ID: 0

Re: The Tok'Ra List

says the tok'ra
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
lordernest
Forum Elite

says the delusional sl who declared war on me but didn't attack.
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

- Lord Ernest
lordernest
Forum Elite

It does if your a Goa'uld, oh opps my mistake you are a Tok'ra; which basically means that whatever a Tok'ra says is nothing because there is no force, or even threat of, or even a presence of a powerful being. Which also implies that you saying stuff means nothing since you are a weak sniveling Shol'va who hide sin his lil hoes with his cowardly friends.

- Lord Ernest
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

It seems to me more and more that the goa'uld are savages with absolutely no knowledge of strategy. They just keep on sending jaffa regardless of the previous result or probability of success.
Us tok'ra, don't have the leisure of having an army on our backs. It is only us, for now. If you grow tired of waiting to be killed, be my guest and suicide. Otherwise, please refrain from insulting us, or at least do so in knowledge of the situation. Study.
lordernest
Forum Elite

Lol, i do not know how you Tok'ra filth can be so hilarious, you dont have the leisure, no you dont have the will to have an army at all. Weak and most of all Cowardly are the Tok'ra but some seem to be rather funny because the Goa'uld do use strategy, all the time.

- Lord Ernest
lordernest
Forum Elite

lol you strategy is to what, scare or try to intimidate beings which cannot be scared/intimidated of anything; that looks more foolish than anything i will ever do. That is a fact you should learn.

- Lord Ernest
anderos
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Empire of Anderos
Race: System Lord/Ori (AG)

Ernest, words of wisdom here this is where you stop digging that hole you are in deeper before someone finally decides to attack you and your alliance. Not saying it would be me.

occ: Im in two different wars in two different games trust me I don't need one in this game.
System Lord -Lord Anderos, me
lordernest
Forum Elite

Thanks Anderos, but in fact i am not intimidated by the like of Sayian but i due feel it is time to end this foolish banter of words, it goes nowhere. I had fun :D But its time to focus on something else, agreed Sayian?

- Lord Ernest
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

*Jaffa rumors*
Hey, why do those hyper-intelligent immortal all-knowing beings need us anyway? And why do they fight each other? Mean, if they were all gods, then they should know they can't kill each other, and if the others are imposers, the real gods could simply wipe them out of existence, right?
Oh sorry, you were talking? I was thinking about that jaffa chick..
Oh yeah, she's hot.
Damaris
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Hallowed are the Ori...
Race: Prior

The Ori are most dissapointed it has taken the goa'uld so long to assemble a list of the tok'ra... an as of yet in complete list...

Steady is the hand guided by the Ori, and steady is the will of those that follow Origin
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

The Mortals are disappointed that the priors of the vanished are interfering in a Goa'uld-Tok'ra fight. The Mortals think the priors should stick to preaching their dead religion.

Thick is the mind guided by the Ori, and worse than death is the fate of those who follow the Ori.
Damaris
Forum Grunt

Gaius wrote:The Mortals are disappointed that the priors of the vanished are interfering in a Goa'uld-Tok'ra fight. The Mortals think the priors should stick to preaching their dead religion.

Thick is the mind guided by the Ori, and worse than death is the fate of those who follow the Ori.

The Ori are very much present, all around you. The blindness of the ancients and the blindess of a false sense of freedom has made you oblivious to the love and knowledge the Ori offer and possess. Come child, listen to the words of Origin and embrace it!

Hallowed are the Ori...
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

"follow the path, for only the path can lead you to the ori, and they shalt be farmed"

"those who follow the path, may farm the ori"

# One must expose thy own wrongdoings before exposing the wrongdoings of others
# One must not be faster than the lion, merely faster than his fellow prey
# Hollow are the Ori chocolates
# All of the rewards will be taken away when the meal is spoiled
# If the river is pure then the hands are clean
# Thou shout not kill, unless thou art bored out of thy mind
# Better late than never
# Look before you leap or you'll leap into the wrong galaxy
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Damaris
Forum Grunt

Enough of your ridiculous attempts to dissolve our resolution.
Silence yourself or join the other failures in the pit of eternal despair!

HALLOWED are the ORI!
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Yes, hollowed out are the Ori...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”