LOST Finale

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Re: LOST Finale

Richard got a punch to the stomach and a knee to the groin. I'm not sure why anybody decided he was dead from that.

[spoiler]This week was okay. I hate Kate, so I couldn't muster that much enthusiasm for the alternate timeline scenes, although I liked seeing Ethan as Claire's doctor. The on-island stuff was better, but I'm ten times more interested in what's going on with Locke/Richard/Ben than what Jack and his band of merry idiots are getting up to Mr Miyagi at the temple. Next week should be better.[/spoiler]
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

shhhhh the lot of you.. we only just had the 1st episode of the finale here...

and I still miss Charly he was my fav charactor by far... kinda stopped watching it after they killed him off.
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

SuperSaiyan wrote:ck
temptress wrote:shhhhh the lot of you.. we only just had the 1st episode of the finale here...

and I still miss Charly he was my fav charactor by far... kinda stopped watching it after they killed him off.

I think chuck will be back

no he left as he wanted out of the show.. he was promised a major role when he signed on but didn't get it so he left... I cried when they drowned him :'(
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

Richard is a truly epic individual, I can't wait to see how his story unfolds. Im looking forward to seeing his episode probably more than anyone else's.

Bad Wolf

The Man Behind the Curtain

Return to “The TV room”