Robert Ludlum

The Community's new book club where you can recommend and discuss your favourite novels to keep one busy during those boring hours of waiting to bank.
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Robert Ludlum

Anyone read any of his books?

Can you recommend any? :P
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Re: Robert Ludlum

No im sorry I havent.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

meh I wouldnt recommend them, the Bourne Series is good, but imo vastly overrated, they are good especially if you need something to read on a plane but other than that not over impressed tbh
Spoiler
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

I really enjoyed his books so far. Suspenseful, but then they become well..the same type of play in each book. :P

Return to “The Book Club”