Spartacus: Blood and Sand

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*
Heru ur
Forum Regular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: System Lord
ID: 1946102

Spartacus: Blood and Sand

just watched a trailer for this and its looking pretty good, i love films/series set in the roman times etc.
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Re: Spartacus: Blood and Sand

Love it, and agreed with you there.

Roman stuff rocks.
Noobert
Sedin Triplet

Watched the first two episodes, seems a bit of a mix between 300 + Gladiator. Just to much love **Filtered** in it. :?
Locke
Forum Regular
ID: 1944545
Alternate name(s): LOCKE FOREVER

Noobert wrote:Watched the first two episodes, seems a bit of a mix between 300 + Gladiator. Just to much love **Filtered** in it. :?

I was thinking of more 300 thna gladiator... Its seems like every 5mins they're doing that slow motion fight scene, like in 300, way too much.

The story is good though n like the actors/actresses
bleedingblue wrote:they're RICOS! the name explains it all. RICO'S (this is the important part right here ;) ) WAAAAARLOOOORDS!!! they mass stuff, its what they do. you dont question why a lion hunts a gazelle do you?! lol! :-D
Spoiler
Trade feedback

You have started playing at 07:19:06 on 28. July 2008. You are playing for 595 days, 9 hours, 52 minutes, 29 seconds.
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Started off hating it, too much slow motion and cgi blood is just lame. But its actually starting to grow on me, some of the fight scenes are really well choreographed. The story is also growing some what.. so I'll keep watching and see where it goes..

:smt117
Death is the Road to Awe

Noobert
Sedin Triplet

Sun God Ra wrote:Started off hating it, too much slow motion and cgi blood is just lame. But its actually starting to grow on me, some of the fight scenes are really well choreographed. The story is also growing some what.. so I'll keep watching and see where it goes..

:smt117

Agreed. It has already grown on me, and I will continue to watch it weekly.

Although, I fast forward the male angry nude fighting like in the current episode. :lol:
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP
ID: 0

Agreed with the male fighting part....My phone rang so i paused it...I took the call and when i looked at the screen there was two naked men in mid flight about to hit the deck [-X
Quickly unpaused it then and was glad nobody had seen it :D
Over all though i am thinking this show is great....lots of fighting..blood and more swearing then on a building site...and the story is not that bad either....I just hope that it does not get cancelled like 60% of the shows in America.
Noobert
Sedin Triplet

nightlight wrote:Agreed with the male fighting part....My phone rang so i paused it...I took the call and when i looked at the screen there was two naked men in mid flight about to hit the deck [-X
Quickly unpaused it then and was glad nobody had seen it :D
Over all though i am thinking this show is great....lots of fighting..blood and more swearing then on a building site...and the story is not that bad either....I just hope that it does not get cancelled like 60% of the shows in America.

I doubt this show will be canceled. Why?

It's a great, brand new story, and a brand new show. Nobody has done a series like this, and it's brand new and I pray for it's success so we can finally see better graphic design upon the village of Capua rather than that poor poor POOR design looking so pitiful I could puke. It's unacceptable in my eyes for such a decent show.

LOL @ Your pausing. :lol:

My favorite line of the current episode is..

BY JUPITERS **Filtered**! LET IT RAIN! :lol: :lol: :lol:
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP
ID: 0

The reason i said it might be canceled is that all the good shows that start in America get canceled or shortend down to a 10 episode run...Or like V and that other show Flash forward pushed so far back that when they restart nobody will give a crap about them and the will have low figures and that will be that #-o
The worse one is when they end a season on a cliffhanger and you know the shows never comming back and you end up waiting nearly 2-3 years to read the follow on book...Startrek Voyager and The 4400...but to name a few...
What channel is Spartacus on in America and at what time :D
Locke
Forum Regular

Just finished watching ep 9 n i can honestly say this show is awesome

:-D :smt047
bleedingblue wrote:they're RICOS! the name explains it all. RICO'S (this is the important part right here ;) ) WAAAAARLOOOORDS!!! they mass stuff, its what they do. you dont question why a lion hunts a gazelle do you?! lol! :-D
Spoiler
Trade feedback

You have started playing at 07:19:06 on 28. July 2008. You are playing for 595 days, 9 hours, 52 minutes, 29 seconds.
Locke
Forum Regular

Spoiler
Trade feedback

Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Sounds like it was caught early and he has a good chance of beating it. :-)
Death is the Road to Awe

Noobert
Sedin Triplet

Go Spartacus!

I am loving this shower more, and more. Every episode. I try to avoid the nudity because sometimes, it takes away from the show..:?
Locke
Forum Regular

I try to avoid the nudity cuz they show the guys far more than the women.... its like 4:1 :(
Spoiler
Trade feedback

Noobert
Sedin Triplet

Locke wrote:I try to avoid the nudity cuz they show the guys far more than the women.... its like 4:1 :(

I agree. You have to admit though, when there is female nudity, it's damn good. :D

Return to “The TV room”