TBR vs ~Jason~ [Resolved]

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
The Black Rider
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Apocalyptica
Race: Necron
ID: 1933323

TBR vs ~Jason~ [Resolved]

Here's the story...

Last weekend, NiAi starts stealing planets from one of my members, Xenos. Xenos, in an effort to avoid conflict, pretty much lets him have free reign over his planet collection. Then it gets quiet for a couple days, and here comes NiAi again and takes a planet from The Red Rider. She takes the planet back a bit later, and out of the blue, here comes Jason and masses her. Luckily, she caught the mass mid swing and jumps on a ppt. I see what is going on, and, fed up with the brutality and cockyness of these players, decide to mass back Jason in an effort to defend Apocalyptica.

Jason then decides he is going to start massing other members of Apoc. Big surprise.

Here is my Vendetta:
I am sick and tired of sitting back and watching large alliances and empires have their way with Apoc. If you want to take something from us in the future, expect retaliation. period. My alliance does not go around looking for fights. We are centered on growing and ascending. We farm inactive accounts, and gain our naq on PPTs 4 days a week. We did not provoke this fight, but I am going to defend Apoc til the day I quit this game.

In an effort to keep further unnecessary losses to the innocent members of Apoc, I would like to take the heat on my account. If you feel you need to protect some false sense of pride, then feel free to direct your attentions to me and me alone. Just keep in mind that it is you that drew first blood. I will not sit by and watch Apocalyptica get bullied any longer.
Last edited by The Black Rider on Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vertigo1
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Majestic 12
Race: Gargoyle
ID: 60503

Re: TBR vs ~Jason~

Kick some ass TBR!
"Physics be damned: a stack of CDs knocked onto a wood floor sounds louder at Midnight when rest o' the family is asleep." - Patrick Norton
CABAL
Forum Expert
Alliance: Aquila Ignis
Race: Death Watch
ID: 0

Go Apoc.!

MS-1 -> T-26 -> T-46 -> T-28 -> KV -> KV-3 -> IS -> IS-3 -> IS-4 -> IS-7
-Jason-
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Alpha Allegiance
Race: Immortal Ancient
ID: 102207

i mini massed ur members MS because he was in alphas logs, so i decided to have a lil fun... you turned around and massed me... so ill do what i need for my revenge.

rules - none

game on.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Go TBR, teach that upstart a lesson. ;)
Good reaction to being massed. :-D An eye for an eye..
-Jason-
Fledgling Forumer

dw i took down his 1.6tril defence :twisted:

build another defence for me =)
~phalax~
Forum Regular
Alliance: Omegan Empire
Race: Omegan Monkey

Go TBR.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

-Jason- wrote:dw i took down his 1.6tril defence :twisted:

build another defence for me =)
Guess it's just a matter of how much cash you throw at him, eh? ;) *sneaks a peek into the Market*

Regardless, you have fun as well. As these things go, enjoy them.. :)
The Black Rider
Fledgling Forumer

First of all, She was in alpha's logs because her planet was taken from her out of the blue. She simply took it back. Second, the only reason it want a "full" massing was because she caught you in the act and was able to go on PPT. Since when is 210 consecutive one turn attacks a mini mass?? Had you done a little more research in your alliance attack logs, you would have found this:

14:14 NiAi [ α Allegiance - Alphan] The Red Rider [ Apocalyptica - Farmer] ConquerPlanet 15 Win

Her response:

15:27 The Red Rider [ Apocalyptica - Farmer] NiAi [ α Allegiance - Alphan] ConquerPlanet 15 Win

You have already done at least 3 times the amount of damage you suffered. I am slightly entertained to see that you still expect to be repaid. You can try to put whatever spin you want on this, but you will always be in the wrong. Your initial massing of TRR was unjust, and your continued massing of uninvolved members of my alliance was ridiculous.
-Jason-
Fledgling Forumer

if i wanted to destroy her defence i would of did 15s... was just clicking away =)

ill have fun you try to aswell.
The Black Rider
Fledgling Forumer

-Jason- wrote:ill have fun you try to aswell.

As long as future attacks stay away from my members, and are solely focused on me, I will. ;)
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

hahahah

looks this Jason is a bully , u were talking big in that other thread, u know to what im referring Jason. u pick on little guys right , pffff
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
xenos
Forum Regular
Alliance: apocalyptica
ID: 43385

hm, jason can you understand why we are angry? she wasn't the first person in our alliance to have a planet stolen from by mates in your alliance. I had one stolen from me. i reclaimed it only to have another taken by the same person. they promptly sent me a pm stating that if i leave it be it wont be taken any further. With in 24 hours of that another of my planets was taken from me by one of your alliance mates. -sigh- and all this after having the whole alliance massed by someone a month ago.

[spoiler=DIgress]about a month ago i bought a planet on the market. the owners alliance promptly massed the entirety of apocalyptica. Mind you the guy i bought it from helped me retreive the stupid planet. The con guy got of with out a scratch and i ended up paying over 40T in repairs to alliance mates and the person whose planet i had bought. I consider my self lucky because the guy wanted me to pay him atleast 40T to replace all the defenses that where on the planet originally. -sigh- i am beginning to really hate large alliances for being complete bullies to smaller guys. I spent all the resources in my account: UU, AT, naq, everything. to fix that mess. I really couldn't afford losing my planets only a month later.

/rant[/spoiler]

your guys drew first blood. there is no way around that fact. if you want i can go retrieve the hits if you want as proof.

edit: nah i think i will add them just so people know.
them:
Mar 04, 2010 NiAi Death if lost 15 0 3,500 9,555,000,000 46,250,268,510 details
Mar 05, 2010 NiAi Im patient and friendly lost 15 0 3,000 9,180,000,000 46,690,941,558 details
Mar 05, 2010 Dazman Military Dog lost 15 0 10,000 28,800,000,000 43,004,275,080 details

me reclaiming my planet:
Mar 04, 2010 NiAi Death if conquered 15 0 0 23,397,440,000 3 details
Last edited by xenos on Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trade Feedback[/color

"the wolf who listens is the wolf who leads"
i am a nobody. Spam RP.
[SlayerS_fith]
Forum Elite
Alliance: Ascended.Gen~
Race: ~Replicator
ID: 40009

lol interesting Thread.
Well jason you did this. you Finish this :twisted: if more then NiAi and Jason are attacked then Alpha will come crashing down.
otherwise unwarrented massings come see me.
We will Honour the Vendetta.

and let the game begin.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Song to My Carerr starting 2011 :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPgfapFr3-s
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

:D first u strip that guys off planets, second u respect vendetta?
That's really nice of u guys. I've allways thought that OE is decent community of gentleman's. Have thought that they are against bullies #-o :-k And of course if they gonna own Jason, which i belive isnt something hard Alpha will join and therefore gain feeding field of inactives - which that poor alliance will sadly sooner or later be. [-(

dissapointed #-o

Return to “Vendetta corner”