Renegadze vs Yggdrasil

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
renegadze
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Renegadze vs Yggdrasil

No long winded, moaning opening statement

Have fun :twisted:
Last edited by renegadze on Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Re: Renegadze vs Yggdrasil

RENE! RENE! RENE! RENE!
Hoochivette
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Pure Poison
Race: Tollan

Go rene!!!

Shame about the lack of an opening statement though :cry:
Have fun all
Poison is good for the soul
Man Called Jim wrote:SHUDDUP HOOCH!
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL
- IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

hmmm interesting. :-k
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473
Buddha
Forum Irregular
Alliance: A Enlighted Place
Race: Human like you

So you war us because your officer and your self get massed in QUANTUM?

I HATE CROSS SERVER PEOPLE.

Why can't you solve your problems in your own server just because you don't play it much damn no offense but i find that so wrong and cowardly.
R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

thats pathetic [-X
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473
Buddha
Forum Irregular

R8 TDL wrote:thats pathetic [-X

No **Filtered** his reason when i asked ingame.

Him wrote:I aren't playing Quantum enough so i take it to your alliance in main because Othinn and Dastupy massed my officer and betrayed me as a friend i guess thats Othinn who betrayed him.

I mean honestly apparently he have time to fight a war in main but not a war started in Q hmm.
renegadze
Forum Elite

Nimras wrote:

Him wrote:I aren't playing Quantum enough so i take it to your alliance in main because Othinn and Dastupy massed my officer and betrayed me as a friend i guess thats Othinn who betrayed him.

I mean honestly apparently he have time to fight a war in main but not a war started in Q hmm.

why do you have a quote of what I said, when that's not what I said! if you're going to quote do it right :roll:

yes I have time to fight in main, and not in Q...so.

and tbh....If I despise someone, I don't suddenly start liking them again because it's on a different server. Othinn knew exactly what he was doing, and even found it amusing. As I already told you in the pm, it's not the massing that annoys me, but the betrayal of a friend

On a side note, swearing in pm's in not necessary
Buddha
Forum Irregular

renegadze wrote:
Nimras wrote:

why do you have a quote of what I said, when that's not what I said! if you're going to quote do it right :roll:

and tbh....If I despise someone, I don't suddenly start liking them again because it's on a different server. Othinn knew exactly what he was doing, and even found it amusing. As I already told you in the pm, it's not the massing that annoys me, but the betrayal of a friend

Ohh i haven't insulted or called you names my swear was about how **Filtered** up it is you bring this to main and yes you despise who he is in quantum let it stay there thats my oppinion.
renegadze
Forum Elite

Nimras wrote:
renegadze wrote:
Nimras wrote:

Ohh i haven't insulted or called you names my swear was about how **Filtered** up it is you bring this to main and yes you despise who he is in quantum let it stay there thats my oppinion.

no I don't despise who he is in Quantum, but the way he acts towards a "friend" I think it must be atleast 4 years we've known each other now (could be wrong)
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Renegazzzzzzze

Have fun :-D
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Woooo go RENE :-D
Spoiler
kingofshinobis
Forum Newbie

renegadze wrote:no I don't despise who he is in Quantum, but the way he acts towards a "friend" I think it must be atleast 4 years we've known each other now (could be wrong)

It is a game. How can you justify how good a friend someone is based solely on that? Granted I don't know the whole story, nor do I want to, but all I am saying is perhaps he should be given a chance to explain himself?
Buddha
Forum Irregular

renegadze wrote:
Nimras wrote:
renegadze wrote:
Nimras wrote:

no I don't despise who he is in Quantum, but the way he acts towards a "friend" I think it must be atleast 4 years we've known each other now (could be wrong)

Lol no matter who my friends is i wouldn't stand back to mass a officer or co of my friends if the person deserve it.

All my friends know that and its not personal then thier officer or co should have behaved.

Now your doing what Othinn did in a larger scale he went for your officer you goes for his alliance in a wrong server even.

Now thats worse than him and makes you betray even more if i should compare.

But honestly i won't compare i will just point the obvius fact you can't handle it in Quantum you can't handle Othinn on your own in main so you take on his alliance.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

renegadze wrote:No long winded, moaning opening statement

Couldn't we have had the long-winded, moaning opening statement instead of the long-winded, moaning opening page?

Have fun ;)

Return to “Vendetta corner”