Lost - Any Fan?

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*
~Vix~
Forum Elder
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: THE Forum Warrior
ID: 87619

Re: Lost - Any Fan?

I LOVE Lost, me and one of my mates chat about it almost every night. Total addicts. Mordack, [spoiler]Linus rocks but he isn't going to be anything 'Major' in the last 6 episodes, they intended to kill him off a few seasons back but just kept him on due to his AMAZING acting abilities. He is one of my fav characters though.[/spoiler] I love Desmond as a character, the love between him and Penny is so convincing when you watch it. I'm episode 11 or 12, which ever one he went into the parallel and found her, I actually had a tear in my eye when he was talking to her for the 'first' time.

If i could be any character it would be Desmond so I could be together with Penny!
Last edited by Charisma on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spoilered. Vixeh, keep an eye on not spoiling the storyline from the last few episodes.
Forgotten Serenity wrote:Being massed, one will not consider massing back, but must mass back, since we will show no weakness. If one cannot comply, than he is not worth our Name... Forgotten Serenity
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

I've loved Jack from Episode 1, he is the moaning, generally publicly hated lead, but I still love him. I like the leader in him, I like seeing his role change and him dealing with it. He is a nice guy.

I also love Richard, More so when he was the 'leader' of the others, but I still think he is a good actor and very very interesting still.

I like Jacob and Widmore for his deep voice and sheer relentlessness

Bad Wolf

The man behind the BOOM.... OMG she shouldn't have put that bag down
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

As much as it pains me to say it, but Jack is a very poor leader, constantly losing himself and just generally being an idiot. :?

Richard was, and still is, awesome. He is one of my favorite people. I also love Linus, mostly though for his leadership abilities in the early seasons. Not so much how good of a leader he may or may not have been, but just how in control of everything he was.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

hell ye Desmond epp when he meet Penny , damn the moment of the phone call , it was such a moment, really never felt sad in a movie till that epp.
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259

Return to “The TV room”