Les~Ennemis VS Max Sterling

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Les~Ennemis VS Max Sterling

Max Sterling says:

Let's face it... you were on PPT because you knew I'd come after you. Instead I leveled Kaps twice. The only reason you started this war was because you knew you were gonna get leveled anyways. Don't worry though... you'll be seeing me in your logs for a long time after this war is over.

Okay so here is the short bus version so Max can get this right.. Myself and Max sterling HAD a no hit policy on MAIN. I accidentally farmed him on ascended and he not only masses my ascended he masses my main as well. Which was fair enough, I then Massed a buddy of his and Max was taken care of by a buddy of mine. After I massed him I knew we were planning on going to war with our new friends from Omega. I went on ppt because I naturally needed resources. For I was fighting a actual ""alliance"" unlike Max's little bunch of 2... So he leave's this crappy remark in my war with Omega and masses a training alliance in EoB? really dude? Are you that bias??

Max likes to pick on people who cant beat his mother-ship which is fine but guess what Max?!?!?!?! Les isn't scared anymore. I got my fire power too you have just yet to see it.

Rules:
1.Defense must be built by both parties of at least 300bil( if not built within 12 hours either said party will Lose this War.

2. I will not fight a long drug out fight over an accidental hit on ascended. I will fight you for a week (with stats) after that I will not hit you anymore and I will expect a little honor your way too.

3. Alliances, Co's, officers are kept out of it.

I come off PPT in less then 1500 minutes. Lets dance!!!!!
Last edited by ~Les Erebus~ on Sat May 15, 2010 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
RocknRoll
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Vampyre
ID: 58111

Re: Les~Ennemis VS Max Sterling

hehe Glorious my lord les, You shall be victorious and we shall have cake at the end :lol: , on the tables out of the bodies of enemy soldiers hehe :twisted: Good luck my lord and have fun in destruction!!!!!!!
Evneu
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks
Race: Roughneck
ID: 66719

Go Sterling ;)
System Lord Speak: RED

jockprincess
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: System Lord
ID: 9366

:shock:

i feel sorry for you les~ennemis
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Meh, No reason to feel sorry for me;) :razz: I will have the fun in this one.. Trust me...

Kreios
Forum Newbie
ID: 1931164

@ Les: Drain him DRY my Lord... :sge
Nitro S
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

good luck to both parties....well everyone has his own way of fighting

I mean, if you have a powerful MS then of course you use it and don`t leave it just like that, although to be fair it`s not really nice to hit people just because you can....
but this game isn`t about being nice, is it??? :razz:
everyone will get theirs eventually, everyone has a weak spot.... ;)
Spoiler
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
odji nsu
Forum Expert

Nitro S wrote:good luck to both parties....well everyone has his own way of fighting

I mean, if you have a powerful MS then of course you use it and don`t leave it just like that, although to be fair it`s not really nice to hit people just because you can....

Lmao that is funny weak spot, lol remember its a Everything is expendable cause it is so easy to replace,

Les I wish you luck I know you will fight hard, but I have to warn you Max is no easy war,,

Have fun all,, and enjoy the choas
Nitro S
Forum Irregular

odji nsu wrote:
Nitro S wrote:good luck to both parties....well everyone has his own way of fighting

Lmao that is funny weak spot, lol remember its a Everything is expendable cause it is so easy to replace,

Les I wish you luck I know you will fight hard, but I have to warn you Max is no easy war,,

Have fun all,, and enjoy the choas

good point but that`s not where I was aiming tbh....noone and nothing is unbeatable ;)

in a war if you lose a soldier, you can replace him with another...common sense
on the other hand, wars aren`t much about replacement as about loses, eventually someone has to give up 8)
Spoiler
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
DarThudd
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TDD
Race: Mimic
ID: 91552

Les Ennemis wrote:Max Sterling says:

Let's face it... you were on PPT because you knew I'd come after you. Instead I leveled Kaps twice. The only reason you started this war was because you knew you were gonna get leveled anyways. Don't worry though... you'll be seeing me in your logs for a long time after this war is over.

Okay so here is the short bus version so Max can get this right.. Myself and Max sterling HAD a no hit policy on MAIN. I accidentally farmed him on ascended and he not only masses my ascended he masses my main as well. Which was fair enough, I then Massed a buddy of his and Max was taken care of by a buddy of mine. After I massed him I knew we were planning on going to war with our new friends from Omega. I went on ppt because I naturally needed resources. For I was fighting a actual ""alliance"" unlike Max's little bunch of 2... So he leave's this crappy remark in my war with Omega and masses a training alliance in EoB? really dude? Are you that stupid??

Max likes to pick on people who cant beat his mother-ship which is fine but guess what Max?!?!?!?! Les isn't scared anymore. I got my fire power too you have just yet to see it.

Rules:
1.Defense must be built by both parties of at least 300bil( if not built within 12 hours either said party will Lose this War.

2. I will not fight a long drug out fight over an accidental hit on ascended. I will fight you for a week (with stats) after that I will not hit you anymore and I will expect a little honor your way too.

3. Alliances, Co's, officers are kept out of it.

I come off PPT in less then 1500 minutes. Lets dance!!!!!

As you jumped on PPT after you massed me i massed your buddy and another one of there alliance members.

Anyway have fun you two and i'll see you once your a little less busy.
Die Quelle
Forum Newbie
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
ID: 75260

you dont know who are you against up with! GO Maxsterling!

And please no bad words, you cannot name a player stupid,... There are better ways to do that, and thats on battlefield! Use your fingers for massing and not your mought on forums! NO rush feelings, it just needed to be said!

So i wish you two a good fight!

Cheers

Retired TDD honored member DQ
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

lol so max get horny due to 1 ascended hit? omg gimi his id so i constant farm him lol
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

@ Die Quelle= you are right I will edit that part just now;) Even though this is Ill featured, I shall keep my tongue civil on thy forums.

I am just trembling with fear.. I may have felt a little tinkle go down my leg too. HEHE Seriously though Max I am going to give you about 12 hours to accept this Vendetta, then i shall have it closed and we can fight on main.(or I declare victory). Also if your buddy DarThudd would like to join you I have more then a handful of people to choose from for a 2 VS 2...

I know your not one to post on the ""forums" although you seem to spam every freaking war forums out there :-D

dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

Its weekend thus Max is on PPT thus Max doesn't pay attention to sgw....

Spoiler
Moe Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Faded Empire {The Confederacy}

It sounds very suspicious that Max is acting this way, I mean why would he mass you after only 1 hit. I don’t know what Max is on but he is acting weird and I suspect that Max is up to something so be careful Les…

Return to “Vendetta corner”