What is Undescendable

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

What is Undescendable

Any rough ideas on what is an undescendable account for you?

most of us are advised that having all top levels over 700 makes us generally undescendable... though obviously some of the topside stats matter more for this purpose than others... :-)
stuff of legends
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion

Re: What is Undescendable

depends on the descender. As long as you have a higher flow ability and channeling then the other personal abilties your pretty much undescendable.
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

I'd say around 650-700 and beyond with max natural energy about 100 or so levels ahead so around 750-800 and I don't think you'll be descended too easily

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
stuff of legends
Forum Expert

pretty much.
jamie930
Forum Grunt
Race: Tollan
ID: 1945038

It has to do with your life force recovery rate compared to your life force.
You can only be attacked every four hours and they can only take 1/4 of your max life force per attack.

So if your recovery rate is higher than what you would lose by an attack you are undesendable.

I am not sure on the rules if more than one person in attacking you
If you like my signature click on it and make your own
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

jamie930 wrote:It has to do with your life force recovery rate compared to your life force.
You can only be attacked every four hours and they can only take 1/4 of your max life force per attack.

So if your recovery rate is higher than what you would lose by an attack you are undesendable.

I am not sure on the rules if more than one person in attacking you

it can't be 1/4

i descended someone in 2 attacks :-k so i dnt think that applies

just have 1.6bil LF or more
100mil-150mil life force recovery
and have that absorption and reflect thing 700-800 and ur fine :)
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
ID: 6225

Its 3 hours/6 turns to do hits after hits. (8 hits a day) and you can take 1/3 the max life force.

If you descended someone in 2 hits someone else had other hits in on that person.

Even if someone has 0 on all their levels so their lf would be 3000 and reserves would be 45000 the max you can hit with is 15000.

On a funny note, I've seen Unknowns with absolutely no work done on their ascended realms... meaning lots of zeros. :-$

Image Image Image
LegendaryA
Forum Expert
Alliance: Lost Legends
ID: 7889

Undescendable, even by Colos' TOC, I would say get 750 on all personal levels and LF to 900. :-D
Temp account.
Spoiler
>>Image <<
'Which country are you from?' [Poll]
Spoiler
~~New World Order (Novus Ordo Mundi) is bs. Novus ordo seclorum means "New World of the Ages".~~
Colos
The Ascended
Alliance: None
Race: Human

Colos doesn't have a TOC anymore. But yes, those stats would suffice. Actually, a lot less would do it.

Colos
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
Jason... wrote:
Colos wrote:I was a God, too.
Fixxed
renegadze
Forum Elite

Angelis~ wrote:Its 3 hours/6 turns to do hits after hits. (8 hits a day) and you can take 1/3 the max life force.

If you descended someone in 2 hits someone else had other hits in on that person.

Even if someone has 0 on all their levels so their lf would be 3000 and reserves would be 45000 the max you can hit with is 15000.

On a funny note, I've seen Unknowns with absolutely no work done on their ascended realms... meaning lots of zeros. :-$

Not entirely true :P

Atleast 2 people have levels so low they can be descended in 1 hit!
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Colos
The Ascended
Alliance: None
Race: Human

Normally that's not possible. IF you have experienced such thing, that should relate to two reasons:

Either someone has already hit the target a few times.

Or the target has just come out of descension, and their regeneration rate is sooooo lame that 4-day-long post-descension PPT is not enough to fully regenerate their reserves.

I like the latter one more. I think I did it a few times with Cloud Strife back in the server war. His MNEC was like 700 with all the other skills at 0 :wink:

Colos
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
Jason... wrote:
Colos wrote:I was a God, too.
Fixxed
LegendaryA
Forum Expert
Alliance: Lost Legends
ID: 7889

Colos wrote:Normally that's not possible. IF you have experienced such thing, that should relate to two reasons:

Either someone has already hit the target a few times.

Or the target has just come out of descension, and their regeneration rate is sooooo lame that 4-day-long post-descension PPT is not enough to fully regenerate their reserves.

I like the latter one more. I think I did it a few times with Cloud Strife back in the server war. His MNEC was like 700 with all the other skills at 0 :wink:

Colos

Lol refilling would take ages with such stats!
Temp account.
Spoiler
>>Image <<
'Which country are you from?' [Poll]
Spoiler
~~New World Order (Novus Ordo Mundi) is bs. Novus ordo seclorum means "New World of the Ages".~~
jamie930
Forum Grunt
Race: Tollan
ID: 1945038

OK so my times were not totally correct, but concept was correct.

Keep your recovery rate at least 1/3 of your max life force and you will be safe. Unless you have 10 people attacking you. Even then I dont think anyone would be safe

Now is the 8 hits a day is total hit on you, or only 8 hits a day from one person
If you like my signature click on it and make your own
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

jamie930 wrote:OK so my times were not totally correct, but concept was correct.

Keep your recovery rate at least 1/3 of your max life force and you will be safe. Unless you have 10 people attacking you. Even then I dont think anyone would be safe

Now is the 8 hits a day is total hit on you, or only 8 hits a day from one person

8 hits 3h waiting 8x3 =24hours aka 1 day thats the total someone can be hit daily.
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω TITAN
Race: BEAR
ID: 8008

GOLDEN WING wrote:
jamie930 wrote:OK so my times were not totally correct, but concept was correct.

8 hits 3h waiting 8x3 =24hours aka 1 day thats the total someone can be hit daily.

You can be hit a total of 8 times a day (once every three hours) This can be one person hitting you 8 times or 8 people hitting you once.

Undescendable: The most damage I have taken by anyone was my life force minus 1 regardless of the amount of damage they can inflict. So I believe as long as your Flow and Channeling are high enough for you to regain all your Life Force in 5 truns or less you are undescendable. You can still get raped and have all your planets killed off, but you cant be descended. So I guess if someone dosent want to play but dosent ever want to have their account on vac or descended, just leave everything where it is stat wise except Flow and Channeling.

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!
Bring it on TAF. ;)
TAF posted that?!?!...I thought ~DP~did!!!
Osiris™ wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!

If there is anything you do suck on then its my back vagina ;)
You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
On 1/14/14, at 5:12 PM, Dean Bailey Z E R O 1907332 HVE Canadia wrote:
> glad his return overshadowed our betrayal.

Return to “Ascended General”