~Lithium~ vs AGA/SATAN / pants down fake

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

~Lithium~ vs AGA/SATAN / pants down fake

I think hes still around my thought so...

i did a farm hit on him while setting him war b4, then i see def MS gone next day , awww so fine sniping MS style from an unknown sniper.

good then i got a few pm's which made me think hes the same person.

Message text:

fair naq hits are fine but a war setting gets you the same thing the original satan would of given you, you can move on or continue I don/t care

well I know aga as well and im sure i can play this account just as he did if not better cause i don/t mind sitting with no stats and then sniping , I am not looking for enemy\'s but I wont be pushed around or tried up so like i said you can gladly continue and we can be enemy\'s or you can move on and we see where the future brings our paths too, your chose.

Message text:

Sweety i have been beat up the whole time I/ve played this game and could hardly compete cause my ms was so small And a friend of a friend felt sorry for me and gave me this account and for once I/m not as easily picked on, and I really dont want to go telling eveyone who I Am, but i did wonder who you thought I was.

I have to include a post from him in TPP forum :

"Well guys, its been a good run!
My account is sold, and will be handed over at the end of this week or the start of next week."

Looks AGA 'gave' the account to smone he felt sorry , lol not his style.

also this new player who have been picked hard all time knows teh Sniping style pretty well ;)

Pants Down faker
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Re: ~Lithium~ vs AGA/SATAN / pants down fake

HF Lith.
Bias Admin colour
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

So what's the reason for war? because you "think" it is the real AGA. ](*,)

Go whoever it is, and have fun.
Image ImageImageImage
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

:-k nothing more iberesing than panties down for a pirate [-X

Go Lithium "The AnTi - Fake Pirate" :lol:
renegadze
Forum Elite

Lithium wrote:I think hes still around my thought so...

i did a farm hit on him while setting him war b4, then i see def MS gone next day , awww so fine sniping MS style from an unknown sniper.

good then i got a few pm's which made me think hes the same person.

Message text:

fair naq hits are fine but a war setting gets you the same thing the original satan would of given you, you can move on or continue I don/t care

well I know aga as well and im sure i can play this account just as he did if not better cause i don/t mind sitting with no stats and then sniping , I am not looking for enemy\'s but I wont be pushed around or tried up so like i said you can gladly continue and we can be enemy\'s or you can move on and we see where the future brings our paths too, your chose.

Message text:

Sweety i have been beat up the whole time I/ve played this game and could hardly compete cause my ms was so small And a friend of a friend felt sorry for me and gave me this account and for once I/m not as easily picked on, and I really dont want to go telling eveyone who I Am, but i did wonder who you thought I was.

I have to include a post from him in TPP forum :

"Well guys, its been a good run!
My account is sold, and will be handed over at the end of this week or the start of next week."

Looks AGA 'gave' the account to smone he felt sorry , lol not his style.

also this new player who have been picked hard all time knows teh Sniping style pretty well ;)

Pants Down faker

It was me that got his def the other day :smt047

I could also show you some funny pm's...but when he was attacking me he I did notice a rather big noob mistake, I'd like to think AGA was around long enough not to make the same mistake
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

the reason in first is i got massed for a farm hit , and from PM's i feel hes AGA , one that was in the same alliance and massing friends for a **Filtered** naq hit acting big dumb, i hope im mistaken and hes not AGA but i trust to my feelings. coz i know how he plays
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
RBR
Forum Expert
Alliance: WarHeaD
Race: Csángó
ID: 1925596

:-k
Lith vs AGA
too much rum on the island :-D
have fun guys
Tekki
Forum Addict

LOL oh my, now here is something I can support Lithium in :D

Have fun Lithium
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

I agree with your hypothesis Lithium.

AGA owes one of our members 20t naq.
Instead pf paying it back he "sold up" Toon_PDT_10

Go Lithium.
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Vendetta corner”