A very special request...

A record of past signatures, avatars, and any other graphics.

Moderator: Market Mods

Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

A very special request...

Hello guys and girls,

I'm looking for a talented sig art designer to undertake a somewhat unusual but special request that will see them design a banner for a fan driven soccer fan site dedicated to our beloved Blackburn Rovers.

For legal reasons we are unable to use the official club crest however, there is a simple solution in that we will use the one from http://www.footytube.com (we have their consent for this).

We already have an existing banner, but as we are now in the process of overhauling the site we feel the need to improve it and additionally to make it greater in both width and height. The current dimensions are 399 x 64 pixels but should be closer to the standard browser width and upto 100 pixels tall, but possibly at 90 for safety. Your discretion would be very much welcomed.

To see the site, please click here to see exactly what space you are working with. The following image is the desired club crest.

This needs to be combined with the heading 'The Daily Rover' and the URL as it appears similar to the image above.

Please be very much aware of the layout and design of the site and that the text font in amongst the heading bars is Arial - Sans Serif and I encourage you to try and make it match with the rest of the page. The black colour for the 'The Daily Rover' text is fine as it is, but could the artist please modify the url text to either of the following two hex colours - dark blue: #2f5579 OR light blue #6b87ab.

Alright then, for all of this very very appreciated fussing about, I am more than happy to offer a token of my gratitude in the form of USD on PayPal, which you may choose to convert to GW goods if you wish. I have no GW's account but I am in the process of pulling in some favours from old friends to see if I can make resources available to you. If you wish to work for nothing then your kindness will be noted in some form on the site.

If you are interested in taking part in the site and/or would like to offer any feedback/suggestions then please do.

I can be contacted here via PM or via msn at loko_luku at hotmail dot com

Regards,

Dusty
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Re: A very special request...

Thanks very much to Neimenljivi who has provided us at The Daily Rover with a very fitting new banner which you can see here.

This topic may now be closed, thank you.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust

Return to “Graphics Archives”