Tribal Heart

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Tribal Heart

I declare this vendetta as punishment for crimes committed by Winter Soldier (Kraig, not the current owner of the WS account).

I'll briefly explain..... last night I was minding my own business and all of a sudden Kraig sends me a message on MSN shouting abuse at me like the paranoid freak he is. This is how the convo went:

[spoiler]
kraig says (21:44): *u are just one big ***modded by Clarkey*** ass **Filtered** *i like how u keep running my old name into the ground
BattleCorp says (21:46):*how? *where?
kraig says (21:46): *i saw where u called me a multi in other threads on gw *and i know u hurt the sale of my account
BattleCorp says (21:47):*hurt?
kraig says (21:47): *u killed the value of it *and i like that u tried to get the same person i sold my account to to sell it back *to me
BattleCorp says (21:48): *[new owner]? how did i try and get him to sell it back?
kraig says (21:49): *yesterday she asked me to buy it back from her and knowing your petty games and to trick people i have to assume u are the one who did that cuz u are an **Filtered** like that
BattleCorp says (21:51): *lol firstly [new owner] is a guy... second of all i haven't spoken of you for ages or spoken to [new owner] for ages... lol
kraig says (21:51): *how am i to bleuive that
BattleCorp says (21:52): *well i'll ask [new owner] myself about it. but why would i want you to buy your account back?
kraig says (21:53): *to get tina banned along with me
BattleCorp says (21:53): *lol i don't give a **Filtered** about tina she does nothing ingame anyway
kraig says (21:54): *like u attacking her for no reason and massin g her cuz u want to stick your ass in everyones bussiness
BattleCorp says (21:55): *mate you are the one causing all this... i've had nothing to do with you or tina for weeks now... and all of a sudden you come here and accuse me of something i haven't done because you are paranoid and you bring tina into it as well, no wonder i mass her because you keep doing **Filtered** like this
kraig says (21:56): *u know i used to think of u as a good person but all u do know is stab people in the back for no reason
BattleCorp says (21:57): *you are the one with the problem.... you have convinced yourself that i was getting [new owner] to sell the account back to you.... but that is all in your dumb head... i did nothing..... i'm not the bad person, you are because you are living in your own lala land where you are a paranoid freak
kraig says (21:58): *how am i paraniod *its just a bit odd to have [new owner] try to sell me back my account
BattleCorp says (22:02): *i have no knowledge of what [new owner] is doing... haven't spoken in a while.... in fact looking at my chat logs i got a MSN message from him on 24th June that said: (22:46) [new owner]: hey

BattleCorp says (22:02): *I was in bed by 22:15 that night and he was offline this morning so i never replied.... i have no idea what he wanted
BattleCorp says (22:05): *so stop being so paranoid.... i was enjoying the last few weeks without you and tina cropping up.... so why don't you crawl back to lala land and think of a different conspiracy story
[/spoiler]

I am utterly bored of Kraig's paranoid brain and foul mouthed attitude. Therefore as the coward has no account (so he claims) you will serve his punishment, afterall you have the same paranoia and foul mouth as him, and he has to learn to keep it shut.

I will accept the end of this vendetta only when Kraig apologises to me for falsely accusing me and calling me a ***self modded*** ass **Filtered**.

We are both currently on PPT, so this gives you time to either apologise or prepare for battle.
Image ImageImageImage
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Re: Tribal Heart

HF Clarkey! :D
Bias Admin colour
lone dragon
Forum Expert
Race: something

Good luck Clarkey
Spoiler
天龍; Fight a good fight...as I will rise from the ashes..
Evneu
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks
Race: Roughneck
ID: 66719

Hehe, Tables Have Turned :D

Now people are gonna be Saying HF to Clarkey :D

Anyways GL and HF :D :-D
System Lord Speak: RED

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo

my turn seller....clarkey [-(
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

harchester wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo

my turn seller....clarkey [-(
Sorry Harch, lessons need to be learnt. Still love ya! :smt056
Image ImageImageImage
CABAL
Forum Expert
Alliance: Aquila Ignis
Race: Death Watch

Go Kraig!

MS-1 -> T-26 -> T-46 -> T-28 -> KV -> KV-3 -> IS -> IS-3 -> IS-4 -> IS-7
Locutus
Forum Regular
Race: Cyborg

u are pathetic i dont have an account so u want to fight some one whos not involved in our convo dude get a grip i was accusing u of trying to get me banned or anything to that nature i know your pathetic ways of trying to manipulate people into saying things get a life cuz i do away from gate wars and i am loving it dude just grow up and leave tina alone oh wait u cant seeing how u massed her for no reason a few weeks ago cuz u got to stick your damn nose into things
Fear not the weapon but the hand that wields it

i am back in game just try to fine me lol

I hear voices in my head
they council me
they understand
they talk to me
Brothers
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity

go clarkey
Captain Teague
Forum Addict
Alliance: None
Race: Pirate

~Winter soldier~ wrote:u are pathetic i dont have an account so u want to fight some one whos not involved in our convo dude get a grip i was accusing u of trying to get me banned or anything to that nature i know your pathetic ways of trying to manipulate people into saying things get a life cuz i do away from gate wars and i am loving it dude just grow up and leave tina alone oh wait u cant seeing how u massed her for no reason a few weeks ago cuz u got to stick your damn nose into things

Hi Winter.

:smt006
ImageImageImage
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate- LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
EPIC Quote's
zeekomkommer wrote: i'm realy not an agressive masser :lol:
TheAnimal
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Sigma allegiance
Race: Ancient

Have fun Clarkey.
BenjaminMS
Tollan
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Balancer
ID: 1907529
Alternate name(s): TUHD (Bioware forums)
Location: Stuck between real life and the other end of a Stargate

Have fun Clarkey!
@ WS: you brought this upon yourself and your wife. Your error. *looks for the 'Report post'-button*
Currently ingame known as BenMS

Goblin: "I like your boots."
Sorcerer: "That's because you don't have any. The emotion is called envy."
Spoiler
/smile at the green grass,
smile at the sun,
smile at the roses,
before they're gone/

BenjaminMS - 'A thief of roses'
[TL] Renegadze zegt:
yeah definately makes more sense you hitting
and I have no DMU as you keep robbing it
MERC 1 zegt:
shuld not leave it out
any way you cant prove nothing
[TL] Michael/BenjaminMS zegt:
meh Rene, just find a few 0-def farms with 300+ tril DMU out...
MERC 1 zegt:
cool you two take it then i will hit you
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

~Winter soldier~ wrote:u are pathetic i dont have an account so u want to fight some one whos not involved in our convo dude get a grip
You brought this issue upon yourselves, you started mouthing off to me on MSN out of the blue. You are to blame for this vendetta because I did nothing to warrant you coming on to MSN and calling me a *profane word* ass **Filtered**.

If you think yuo can behave like that just because you don't have an account then you are wrong. You come to me and talk like that then deal with the consequences.

~Winter soldier~ wrote:i was accusing u of trying to get me banned or anything to that nature i know your pathetic ways of trying to manipulate people into saying things
Your accusation had zero merit to it, and it was all down to your diseased paranoid brain. i manipulate no-one. Ask Gandy if i tried to manipulate him. Ask him if he even spoken to me about your account.

You know what, even if Gandy was trying to sell your account back to you, what does that say about your account? Must have been a piece of crap for someone to want to sell it back.

~Winter soldier~ wrote:get a life cuz i do away from gate wars and i am loving it
Funny how it's the foul mouthed people that always tell other people to get a life. Sooo you're loving your life away from gate wars yet you are the one that out of the blue came to me on MSN and brought up a load of nonsense **Filtered**? Wow dude you really must be loving your life away from gate wars. #-o

~Winter soldier~ wrote:dude just grow up and leave tina alone oh wait u cant seeing how u massed her for no reason a few weeks ago cuz u got to stick your damn nose into things
You know as well as I do that I have always had a reason when taking action against Tina, and that reason always comes down to you. Yes you Kraig, you and your foul mouth. Remember when you called me a non-American **Filtered**? And when you called me a *self modded* ass **Filtered**? Remember when Tina publically accused me of being prejudice towards pregnant women by saying they shouldn't be playing gate wars, when the truth was that i kicked Tina from my alliance because of her attitude, but she felt her revenge would be to publically lie about me being prejudice.

My reasons for attacking either of you always come do to you and tina because you don't know how to be polite towards people.

And so, as i've already said, this can end if you apologise.
Image ImageImageImage
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

kraig says (14:55):*i am sorry for accusing u and calling u bad names yes i do get paranoind at times and thats my fault and ive been trying to stay away from sgw as much as i can

With that apology this vendetta is over. :neutral:
However, note this, IF you or Tina ever use that foul mouth towards me ever again, or accuse me of something because you are paranoid then I will have a never-ending vendetta against Tribal Heart and whatever account you may have in the future if you decide to return to the game. So, one slight repeat of this and that's it, no apology it will just be a never-ending vendetta.

That is your one and only warning.
Image ImageImageImage
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

#-o [-(

Return to “Vendetta corner”