eclipse

Chat about your favorite movie?
Does that new film look great or like an epic fail?
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

eclipse

anyone seen it yet the saga to Twilight :P

is it as good as it looks ?
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

Re: eclipse

Earendil wrote::lol:

As Mr. T would say, " I Pity the Fool "

?? whats that supposed to mean :lol:
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

THE BEST EVER !!!!!!!

Watch this movie !!!!!!!

im a twlight fan :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

Shakes hand SO AM I :shock: ! :shock: ! :shock: ! :shock: ! :shock: ! :shock: ! :shock: ! :shock: !
Golden's Trade feedback
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

GOLDEN WING wrote:Shakes hand SO AM I :shock: ! :shock: ! :shock: ! :shock: ! :shock: ! :shock: ! :shock: ! :shock: !

I hope you're both joking.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

I'll admit - I watched it. I'm only interested in the story line behind this movie, nothing more.

The actors are in my opinion are not very good, and wish to look more dangerous/sexy then acting itself. However, the story, the plot, etc are amazing..except the romantic garble.

The only part I didn't wish to throw up on was the battle, and thus, the reason why I endured the pain and anguish.
Psyko
The Irresistible

*dies from laughter at the idea this could EVER be considered a good movie*

No, I haven't seen it, but I know the plot. *has another bout of laughter*

The only reason why I will ever watch a Twilight movie is so that my friends and I can MST3K the damn thing. Usually without paying and adding lots of liquor.

It's a joke. The whole multi-billion dollar "saga" (it's a **Filtered** quartet!) is a joke. A load of crap filled with mary sues and 2 dimensional plot lines and characters. The mere fact that it has become so popular only supports the idea that the population is getting more stupid as years go on.

(and yes, I have read each and every one of the novels - before any of it became popular - so I know what I'm talking about)
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
madman1125
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion

i have read the books... and tbh i didn't think they were that bad lol ](*,)

as for the films... 1st one was low budget so didn't expect much from it none the less it still told the story rather well...

2nd one was better... the CGI wasn't to bad and had some all right fighting scenes

as for the 3rd film which i saw a few hours ago... it is on a whole new level the CGI was a lot better, more fight scenes which were presented better, it was closer to the book then the previous 2 films

as for actors i cant see how anyone can say their bad... because tbh they play the role to their characters to a tee but if you have not read the books i suppose it looks like bad acting lol

all in all the films have been getting better :D

EDIT:

It's a joke. The whole multi-billion dollar "saga" (it's a **Filtered** quartet!) is a joke. A load of crap filled with mary sues and 2 dimensional plot lines and characters.

The whole multi-billion dollar "saga".... well you nailed it in one... it makes the money and has the fan base... thats all the people who make it care about... and yeah lots of people thinks its a load of rubbish but when its making money the way it has, it means someone has the right idea and making lots of money from it ;)... and lets be honest would you complain if the films were making you money :P i defiantly wouldn't lol :lol:

the sigs in the spoiler were not made by me, they were made for me, i just have a thing for sigs :P
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Trade feedback http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=159826

http://www.gamerperfection.com/<< fun gaming forum/site :D
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

madman1125 wrote:i have read the books... and tbh i didn't think they were that bad lol ](*,)

as for the films... 1st one was low budget so didn't expect much from it none the less it still told the story rather well...

2nd one was better... the CGI wasn't to bad and had some all right fighting scenes

as for the 3rd film which i saw a few hours ago... it is on a whole new level the CGI was a lot better, more fight scenes which were presented better, it was closer to the book then the previous 2 films

as for actors i cant see how anyone can say their bad... because tbh they play the role to their characters to a tee but if you have not read the books i suppose it looks like bad acting lol

all in all the films have been getting better :D

EDIT:

It's a joke. The whole multi-billion dollar "saga" (it's a **Filtered** quartet!) is a joke. A load of crap filled with mary sues and 2 dimensional plot lines and characters.

The whole multi-billion dollar "saga".... well you nailed it in one... it makes the money and has the fan base... thats all the people who make it care about... and yeah lots of people thinks its a load of rubbish but when its making money the way it has, it means someone has the right idea and making lots of money from it ;)... and lets be honest would you complain if the films were making you money :P i defiantly wouldn't lol :lol:

well all those who say its **Filtered** i pity you lol u dnt look at the acting u jsut watch the movie and enjoy it anyways its more for the young people and not for the 30+ so i can expect to see a few people dislike it.

i personally enjoy anything with vampires Vampire diaries,Twilight,true blood

like i said its to do with the personalities and age group :P
Golden's Trade feedback
xXJanitoXx
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Wolves of Terra
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 68275

i like zombie movies :P not my style
Made By SS
Made By me
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More Sigs
Made By me
Made By Me
Made by Me

Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

"It's sad when they men who are farming you due to your inactivity go inactive" - xXJanitoXx 2010

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TRADE FEEDBACK HERE
Psyko
The Irresistible

madman1125 wrote:i have read the books... and tbh i didn't think they were that bad lol ](*,)

True, but they weren't that great, either. They were okay. Definitely not a 5 year Bestseller.

madman1125 wrote:as for the films... 1st one was low budget so didn't expect much from it none the less it still told the story rather well...

I will agree that they told the story rather well. I disliked the script; too many bad lines ("Hold on tight Spidermonkey." WTH?)

madman1125 wrote:2nd one was better... the CGI wasn't to bad and had some all right fighting scenes

Also agreed. They also followed the angst from the book very well.

madman1125 wrote:as for the 3rd film which i saw a few hours ago... it is on a whole new level the CGI was a lot better, more fight scenes which were presented better, it was closer to the book then the previous 2 films

I haven't seen it yet, but I can sort of believe that. However, the fight scenes didn't even really take place in the books. Well, okay, they did, but you never get to read about the final showdown. Lamest climax I have ever read.

madman1125 wrote:as for actors i cant see how anyone can say their bad... because tbh they play the role to their characters to a tee but if you have not read the books i suppose it looks like bad acting lol

This is true. Bella and Edward are **Filtered** characters that never smile at each other and always have pained looks on their faces in between angst sessions. Trust me, all of those actors are properly portraying their characters from the books. So if you think it is **Filtered** acting, you are actually of the opinion that those are **Filtered** characters. Which they pretty much are (from a writing standpoint).

madman1125 wrote:all in all the films have been getting better :D

EDIT:

Oh I have no disagreement on "if it makes money, make more" mentality. I'm a business woman at heart. But as a writer and an avid reader, I wish a book worthy of all this attention was making billions of dollars. The Sookie Stackhouse series (a.k.a. True Blood) is a series worthy of the attention it is garnering, despite the fact that Alan Ball is butchering the story lines and the characters.

I simply do not feel that Twilight is worth that much money. All this does is tell people they could write the biggest piece of crap they can ever think of and so long as the two main characters are empty slates that readers can insert themselves and their latest obsession into the roles, it will be the greatest book/series ever. I'm not dissing on Meyers, because The Host proves that she can write better than she did with Twilight, but I dislike how popular a series that I feel is not worthy has become.

GOLDEN WING wrote:well all those who say its **Filtered** i pity you lol u dnt look at the acting u jsut watch the movie and enjoy it anyways its more for the young people and not for the 30+ so i can expect to see a few people dislike it.

i personally enjoy anything with vampires Vampire diaries,Twilight,true blood

like i said its to do with the personalities and age group :P
[/quote]
Actually, you are wrong about the 30+. I went to see Twilight on opening night (not as a fan, but as a homework avoidance tactic) and about 1/3 of the theater was filled with women between the ages of 30 and 50; that's about 50 women in one theater above the age of 30, and I can tell you that it wasn't a rare, one-time, occurrence. I witnessed two 35 year old women arguing over a character's hair in the middle of a store while they looked at the pictures in the movie companion guide. This is a craze that brings mothers and daughters to the theater, not just the daughters.

I also enjoy anything with vampires; that's why I read the books in the first place. But because I do love vampires and the many different ways they can be portrayed, I feel as if Twilight bastardizes some of the best traits of the classic vampire.

It's not necessarily personality related. It's about what you like. I put high value in good novels; I can finish a book and say, "It was alright." or "Not bad". But it is the books that I finish and immediately want to pick up again that are great books. I'm a bit of a book snob that way. Dune will forever be my favored series, because the complexity of everything in that series trumps all. But I have respect for books and authors who have honestly put a lot of effort and time into creating the best story they can. I feel like Meyer failed to do that in this "saga", so I find it hard to commend a series that, quite frankly, could be better.

There, I've said my Twilight piece.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

I am hopeing the fights scenes are worth watching coue if not im gonna bash my head into the floor tonight when i take my little sis to it ](*,)
Spoiler
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Joel McHale wrote:
moses of romania wrote:I am hopeing the fights scenes are worth watching coue if not im gonna bash my head into the floor tonight when i take my little sis to it ](*,)

I would prepare with a bottle of aspirin :-"

Mickey of Vodka in my pop should help :lol:
Spoiler
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon

I though the books were good.. hard to put down.

so well written that they can all be read in one day.

Unfortunately, the movies suck and i hate how its all from a girl's perspective..
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
Psyko
The Irresistible

KnowLedge wrote:so well written that they can all be read in one day.

This made me :smt043
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC

Return to “Grand Cinema”