Please clean this thread..... AGAIN

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Please clean this thread..... AGAIN

Mods please can you clean the DDE-v-FS thread in the GC.... AGAIN

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=153602&start=900

As the author of this thread which constantly deteriorates into insults I would still prefer it to be closed

As the author of this thread I would still like to rename it back to it's original name ( Name changed by Deni and my first post locked by Deni to stop me changing it back )

But since both those requests have already been denied in the past I would ask that the thread be cleaned again by deleting the spam posts made by non-DDE and non-FS members, namely Bebita who is NOT a participant in this war, and have warnings issued again.

This was done only a couple of weeks ago by Duderanch but sadly has already deteriorated into it's previous state.

Duderanch wrote:All the last page was off topic spam, if i have to split posts again, warnings will be handed out.

Thanks

Mezz

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

Re: Please clean this thread..... AGAIN

I am kinda confused.

Bebita was part of the DDE when the war started and I have not seen

1. him surrendering or
2. you granting him leave from the war.

Considering your posts (or someone else's in FS) that every DDE member who does leave the war is still subject to hostile actions from your side, I am kinda surprised that this does not apply here?

As for the current state of the art regarding posts in war thread - war threads are not limited to the participants only. This means that everyone is free to post there as long as they stay on topic.

So whether bebita is a participant or not, is actually of no concern here. What counts is if his posts are off topic and go further than the usually tolerated amount of spam in war threads.

I will leave this for the General mods to decide.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

@Mezz:

Funny how you say "bebita is not a part of this war" when I have it on good authority that he is.

Did he ever surrender to you? Or did you just exclude him from the war because he's such a nice fellow? :)
He did not surrender (ask him, if you're not sure). That makes bebita a participant of this war.

Now, I don't know about bebita's current ties to DDE, but I'm sure some links remain. Regardless, bebita started out as a participant in this war while in DDE, and has not surrendered or quit the war. He 'left' DDE, but he didn't leave that war.

So all the 'spam' that you claim is in your thread? All these posts by bebita who you falsely claim is not part of your war? They're legit. What is not legit, is the continued spam from you and a few other people in that thread, about how bebita is not part of the war. It appears to me and others as though you are trying to convince people of a falsehood by yelling it as loud as you can. While that may confuse some people, it doesn't work on those who pay attention. :)
No, spam in that thread is cleaned when it strays too much from the topic, or when it becomes that festering flamefest again. ;)

So, recap:
Bebita: A leftover 'ex-DDE' participant of "DDE vs. FS war". He's part of this war until he surrenders, or until he accepts a possible 'amnesty' offered to him by FS. (of course he could refuse such an offer and remain part of the war indefinitely.)
Spam: Is cleaned when required. We're watching.

@Deni: .. did we just say the same thing, twice? :P
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Ive lost count of the DDE members who have left DDE and this war since it started, we have never asked any of them to surrender ( although a couple offered ), nor have we chased any down or attacked them after leaving for not surrendering. Leaving is enough in our book.

The thread is clearly names DDE-v-FS ( A title Deni insisted on and used her mod powers to ensure stayed ), JT has confirmed in the thread that Bebita is NOT in DDE therefore he has no place in the thread.

If Bebita wants to start a new war thread for his alliance -v- FS then he is welcome to do so.

Duderanch clearly understood this when he deleted Bebita's last string of spam insults but I think Deni was away ( or not paying attention ) at the time, is no surprise that she gets to redefine mod rules as she see's fit, same old same old ](*,)

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
deni
The Initiate

Honours and Awards

MEZZANINE wrote:
Duderanch clearly understood this when he deleted Bebita's last string of spam insults but I think Deni was away ( or not paying attention ) at the time, is no surprise that she gets to redefine mod rules as she see's fit, same old same old ](*,)

Of course I do. It is my job as an admin :roll:

Your post makes me think that you do not understood my point, so let me repeat: EVERYONE is free to post in a war thread - be they a participant in the war or not as long as they stay on topic.

Simple, isn't it?

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

deni wrote:Your post makes me think that you do not understood my point, so let me repeat: EVERYONE is free to post in a war thread - be they a participant in the war or not as long as they stay on topic.
Very important. Attempts to abuse that freedom will be cracked down on with a vengeance.
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

since topic is very simmilar with my question
can i report all nonlegitim reports made about my posts ?
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
deni
The Initiate

Honours and Awards

bebita wrote:since topic is very simmilar with my question
can i report all nonlegitim reports made about my posts ?

The report function is there to draw the attention of the mods to topics/posts that could be breaking forum rules.

It is not public information, but merely a tool to make the modding of the forum more efficient and to minimize mistakes.

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Tetrismonkey wrote:If im not mistaken, another one of his core aruguements is bebeta is deterorating the thread with insults, regaurdless of his affiliation with DDE. Perhaps this should not be overlooked?
After looking through the thread, and the posts that were removed, there is no reason to say that bebita is causing worse deterioration to the thread as the other posters, including but not limited to several FS members. The 'argument' is unsupported by our findings.

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”