Spartacus- Blood and Sand

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*
MaxSterling
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
ID: 83707
Alternate name(s): Naq Daddy, The guy that just stole your naq.

Re: Spartacus- Blood and Sand

Why would they show the new Spartacus when this is a prequel? Spartacus didn't become a slave of the House of Batiatus until the 2nd or 3rd episode of Season 1, if I recall... unless you mean them showing a preview of Season 2 of Blood and Sand at the end of Gods of the Arena.
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

No no no. Perhaps a "lead up" to what began Spartacus: Blood and Sand.

A short example being~ Batiatus tells his wife he is going to market to purchase this "traitorous slave" named Spartacus or some such nonsense and it ends.

This series, if it is 6 episodes long, was more than likely to be used until they could get a replacement for Spartacus and start filming the episodes. Nothing big.
MaxSterling
Forum Elite

Noobert wrote:No no no. Perhaps a "lead up" to what began Spartacus: Blood and Sand.

A short example being~ Batiatus tells his wife he is going to market to purchase this "traitorous slave" named Spartacus or some such nonsense and it ends.

Seriously... did you even watch Blood and Sand? I suggest you rewatch the first few episodes. Blood and Sand starts out with Crixus as a well established Champion. He just received his mark last episode. I would be surprised if Gods of the Arena went any further than the crowning of Crixus as Champion of Capua. It would need to take tremendous leaps in time for the last 3 episodes to lead into Blood and Sand the way you guys want it to.

Why the hell would you want them to waste part of an episode replaying something already shown in Blood and Sand?
Noobert
Sedin Triplet

MaxSterling wrote:Seriously... did you even watch Blood and Sand? I suggest you rewatch the first few episodes. Blood and Sand starts out with Crixus as a well established Champion. He just received his mark last episode. I would be surprised if Gods of the Arena went any further than the crowning of Crixus as Champion of Capua. It would need to take tremendous leaps in time for the last 3 episodes to lead into Blood and Sand the way you guys want it to.

Why the hell would you want them to waste part of an episode replaying something already shown in Blood and Sand?

Yes, yes I did. However - I do not remember the details from the show because I am more focused on what is going to HAPPEN rather than the beginning.

And I never said I wanted it to. I'm just stating that it could do that. The point is though - this series was to buy time for them to find a suitable actor to replace the old Spartacus. Nothing major.
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP
ID: 0

Here is what i think is going to happen...i have not read any spoilers or even seen a clip for next week...
Max you are correct about the start of B&S...my idea was that at the start of GOA the camera did a Lost thing and moved into Batiatus eye...hence the flashback of his life and this show....what i ment to put was after Crixus is crowned champion and Batiatus kills his dad ( i thought that would have happened this week) the Gannicus/Oenomaus/Melitta love thing gets sorted....I see her killing herself and Gannicus being sold to the other house and then losing to Crixus in the big arena fight at the end.....then you see the camera pan out of Batiatus eye and it brings you back to the current series and standing over him are Crixus,Oenomaus and (the new) Spartacus....
And that will lead us into season two of B&S...

Also i know i banged on about it last week but again the people who make this show have done the sex thing in this show ace...DP last week...how do you beat that...a full on orgy :smt047
Again i have read no spoilers and this is what i think will happen..i might be 100% wrong i can say with my heart though Crixus will be champion at the end =D> maybe even with long hair...who knows :smt042
Noobert
Sedin Triplet

:lol:
Full on orgy is the only way to beat DP.. :lol:

What a **Filtered** creative show. :lol:
MaxSterling
Forum Elite

I'm beginning to believe that this prequel should be renamed to Sexicus : Gods of the Orgy.
nightlight
Forum Regular

Sexicus : Gods of the Orgy =D>

I like that and i agree with you...was it me or was most of the last episode just sex or something to do with sex...

What do you think they will do next week...I am predicting a donky a goat and naked people...thats all i am going to say cause i don't want to get banned :smt117 what the hell a chicken as well :smt043
Noobert
Sedin Triplet

:lol:
I think that suits well. I want more battles though. Finish the arena already. Srsly. No moar Orgies pl0x.
Noobert
Sedin Triplet

Dear God. That's **Filtered** insane.

Season Finale next week! WOO WOO!
nightlight
Forum Regular

That was a good episode that sets up the last episode and the nice big fight in the new stadium between Crixus and Gannicus...They was more fighting in this week show...Hopefully next week they will show us how Asher gets a messed up leg....
They also don't mind killing of people in the show and they do it in style...It's a shame that next weeks is the last episode...Roll on season 2 or is it 3 :smt017
Noobert
Sedin Triplet

Perhaps it will come down to a fight with Asher + Crixus vs Gannicus? It did, after all, tell us that Crixus was the one who personally cut Asher for getting in his way.
nightlight
Forum Regular

Just watched the last episode and i have to say that was great and also pretty gruesome...I have a feeling that we are going to see [spoiler]Gannicus[/spoiler] in season 2/3 sometime they set it up nicely and still have a few lose ends to tie up...
Noobert
Sedin Triplet

nightlight wrote:Just watched the last episode and i have to say that was great and also pretty gruesome...I have a feeling that we are going to see [spoiler]Gannicus[/spoiler] in season 2/3 sometime they set it up nicely and still have a few lose ends to tie up...

No need to predict, my friend. ;)
[spoiler]Commanders and leaders
Spartacus †,
Crixus †,
Oenomaus †,
Castus †,
Gannicus †[/spoiler]
Heru ur
Forum Regular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: System Lord
ID: 1946102

i enjoyed it, just as much as the first season. just a shame it was only 6 eps.

hopefully a season 3 will come out at some point :D

Return to “The TV room”