So this is it..

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Re: So this is it..

Kikaz wrote:I woke up this morning a year older and surrounded by friends was told that my troubles would be dealt with over the next week. You see someone I cared for died unexpectedly and very suddenly last June and since that person had no family and only a few friends that had any money I was stuck with several massive bills with little help or the idea that they would be placed in an unmarked grave with no funeral so I took a loan for a large amount of money and though that person was buried in a nice casket with a beatifull headstone and had a large funeral to celebrate their life I was left with a short term fix and very little time to find a way to payback the loan so I turned to cage fighting and entered into a tournament known as Last Man Standing $10,000 for first place which was 2/3rds of my loan. 10 fights later I had taken 2nd and only won $5,000 but my troubles are over until September 26th when my next payment was due. Having had all my hopes riding on another tournament midseptember this morning felt great.. see you all soon I hope.

WTH :shock: :shock: :shock: Wow dude that sucks, P.S. wow second in an MMA you must be good lol I wish ya lived near me would be an honor to mess around with ya :) Good luck in RL mate
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Mikgamer
Forum Regular
Alliance: Leaf Leaderz
Race: lulz

Re: So this is it..

If only you came on msn a couple weeks ago I could of helped you train :P. And do not worry, your lulz will be safe with me ;).

Spoiler
2011 - Diplomatic Alliance of the Year (Leaf Village)
2010 - War of the Year (The Legion vs. MaYHeM/ChAoS)
2009 - Noob moment of the year runner up: Clarkey's Breakdown (involved deleting my account lulz)

Return to “Quitting....”