Help? Name Change problem.

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Aphrodite
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: ~Sand Village~
Race: Goddess
ID: 50368

Help? Name Change problem.

I need some help please. This is very annoying :( I changed my name to Athena ages ago after searching both main and ascended to check there were no others. Unfortunately after changing main I was unable to change ascended so I put something else.

Problem is when I try to ascend it won't let me because someone else is called Athena there. Is there any way around this?

I take it there's zero chance of getting the other name off the server if it's been vac'd for years? I have no name changes left in main and about 3 on ascended. I will use market turns to get another but if I can't see vac'd names the same thing might happen again.

RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Re: Help? Name Change problem.

Change it to Athena with that Special A lol thats what my buddy Apophis did lol worked for him, yes you do have to change your name, yes it's very VERY annoying I had to aswell for my account now my ascended is different then my main I hate that lol
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

You'll have to use all 3 market turns to buy a name change on main, then just change your main name to match your ascended name, unfortunately unless the ascended account with the same name as your main is changed you can't break this conflict, it was a tactic used in the server war to prevent people from ascending

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
Aphrodite
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: ~Sand Village~
Race: Goddess
ID: 50368

Oh well, I just changed both to my old name Aphrodite. Thanks anyway guys.

Casshern
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

i might be reading this wrong. If i'm not i had the same problem when i was ascending and had to change my name in main to stop it till i was finished ascending. Bascially i was named casshern but someone else had ascended with that name before so it wouldn't let me ascended. Changed it to something i figured no one would ever had used and ascended no problems. SO just need to change you name on main to something unique. Its a bug to the best of my knowledge that doesn't affect everyone
doc savage
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TDD
ID: 1916018

I had it done to me and had to add ~ before and after my name.

Lame.

Return to “Ascended General”