Ori were defeated by Merlin's Sangraal.
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Re: Have you all died?

Cole wrote:Ori were defeated by Merlin's Sangraal.

No some of us have ascended after that and started Origin again - plus Orici is still alive, fighting - perhaps for eternity - she could win or be helped by some of us true Gods if I can be bothered.
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Damaris
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Hallowed are the Ori...
Race: Prior
ID: 0

"The power and the greatness of the Ori cannot be denied."

Cole wrote:Ori were defeated by Merlin's Sangraal.

And you know this for a fact how? Seeing is not knowing, hearing something said is not fact. Just because I say your face is not real does not mean it is not real. Do not be nieve and do not be rejectful of Origin. Open your mind and your heart, the truth that is the Ori will flood your spirit and enlighten you in eternal salvation.
Ethereal Tassadar
Asgard
Alliance: Neutral
Race: Quantum Vis
Alternate name(s): Alice/Aliya
D.M. Natas

Not seeing is believing.
Why do the "gods" show themselves to you? Your religion is vaunted. Meaningless.
Have you any proof the Ori will "enlighten" you? Have you any proof the Ori are gods, except for their power? I too, own powers similar to those of the Ori.

He materializes in the physical plane in the form of Damaris' wife, then each of his children, after which he takes the form of an ancient Asgard.
How am I any different from the Ori? I will share to you, the knowledge of the Universe - without need of you to worship me.
The one sole truth in the Universe, is that all knowledge is infinite and exists inside each one of us and everywhere around us. All you have to do is have an open mind. Have faith, but don't worship one being for being more powerful. If you do so, be careful not to do it in combination with losing your freedom.

As a side note, why do the Ori need priors? Why do they not spread their religion themselves, all throughout the universe, all at once?

Many questions, prior. One sole answer : they lie.
Shel'na Kryhas und lara khar, anht zagatir nas.
Khor-shakal Toridas.

A person has to do a thousand good deeds to be considered good, but only one mistake to be considered evil.

Alice talking
Aliya talking
Aliya talking with Alice's voice
D.M. Natas (Daniel Malkav "Natas") talking
NPCs
L.T. (Lucy Tremere, Medic)
J.B. (Jack Brujah, Grunt)
Big G. (Von Gangrel, Tactician)
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

*Appears in the form of a wizened old furling*

Priors of the ori... our favorite chew-toys...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori

Ethereal Tassadar wrote:Not seeing is believing.
Why do the "gods" show themselves to you? Your religion is vaunted. Meaningless.
Have you any proof the Ori will "enlighten" you? Have you any proof the Ori are gods, except for their power? I too, own powers similar to those of the Ori.

He materializes in the physical plane in the form of Damaris' wife, then each of his children, after which he takes the form of an ancient Asgard.
How am I any different from the Ori? I will share to you, the knowledge of the Universe - without need of you to worship me.
The one sole truth in the Universe, is that all knowledge is infinite and exists inside each one of us and everywhere around us. All you have to do is have an open mind. Have faith, but don't worship one being for being more powerful. If you do so, be careful not to do it in combination with losing your freedom.

As a side note, why do the Ori need priors? Why do they not spread their religion themselves, all throughout the universe, all at once?

Religion is about faith. Having faith in superior powers you respect, which is exactly what I'am. Know your place! You're amongst Gods here!
- > SGW Hall of Fame
Damaris
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Hallowed are the Ori...
Race: Prior

Ethereal Tassadar wrote:Not seeing is believing.

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made into dust."

You are confused in your quest to knowing the truth, what you feel is correct is only clouded by your inability to see the reality that is Origin. Envelope yourself with Origin and embrace the Ori or be cast aside into oblivion with all those who dare tempt and ruin those that have seen the light.
Lucius_Crassus
Forum Irregular

From Tok'ra scum to Ori play things... It matters not for the Goa'uld and the System Lords live! Remember we Gods were here longer than any Tok'ra. The Gods were here before any Origins thumping prior came around. So hold your tongues unless you wish to express praise for your true Gods, the Goa'uld System Lords, as you should!
:sge :sge
Lucius_Crassus
Forum Irregular

Eärendil wrote:It seems that these pathetic attempts to provoke and discredit the true Gods of the universe. It does make me laugh though when a little System Lord comes here prattling on about the history that he knows little about. For those who reject the path to enlightenment must be destroyed.

Glorious are the Ori, who lead us to salvation, who did fight the evil that would doom us all to mortal sin. Did they defeat the old spirits and cast them out? And now, with the strength of our will, they do call upon us to prevail against the corruption of all unbelievers.

You are right, I may be small but I am old. Older than you could possibly imagine. I know more about this universe than you or your Origins. Do not get all preachy with me. Take your religion back to the galaxy from whence you came because you will convert no one here.
Lucius_Crassus
Forum Irregular

Eärendil wrote:You count yourself as old and yet you seem to know very little of anything at all, which should shame you beyond any amount of words.

Those who reject the path to enlightenment must be destroyed.

When you are ready to accept you will find nothing but opposition to your converstion then you will see your folly.
Lucius_Crassus
Forum Irregular

Well you are not blind and yet blind at the same time. You see what you want and ignore what you see. The Ori see the galaxy but do not see it.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Lucius_Crassus wrote:Well you are not blind and yet blind at the same time. You see what you want and ignore what you see. The Ori see the galaxy but do not see it.

Silence, i harchester supreme lord of the system lord council demand u bow to the supreme council or face destruction
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Amplius
Wolfbait
Alternate name(s): Amplius

Well Harchester, you must admit it is fun to watch the young ones discuss matters we solved in our "youth".
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori

Amplius wrote:Well Harchester, you must admit it is fun to watch the young ones discuss matters we solved in our "youth".

LOL !! you can say that again. I was in the first group of System Lords in the first System Lord Delegation and in the first System Lord Coalition.

Man did we have fun!

But I do like the fact that new Goa'ulds have fighting spirit. But back then Goa'ulds bullied other races, stole, scammed/tricked people, destroyed alliances and sat on tok'ra rats for fun. I do how ever believe it's getting better again wrather then worse.

All hail the Goa'uld.

Kneel before your masters!
- > SGW Hall of Fame
Lucius_Crassus
Forum Irregular

Oh the good old days... I remember a time when the GA fought and the CoP and CiA... ah memories... any way...

ALL HAIL THE GOA'ULD!

hehe we young goa'uld still remember the old Gods and would relish the oppertunity to become the new Gods! that's just the way it works...

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”