war with Iran, what would it mean?

KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon
ID: 0

Re: war with Iran, what would it mean?

If US goes to war, then so goes all of NATO which includes almost all european countries + canada.. SO yea they will be easily be able to take them.

the problem is, Iran is not some Terriost lead country, they are actually organized, which means they can actually deal damage to any enemy, not to mention their threats of bombing Jerusalem if the US does anything.

I believe it will be iran that will start , and US will come into finish it. Will it lead to WW3? I dont think so. only muslim countries will assist iran, and most muslim countries at the moment are not able to help..

Pakistan = ally of US, they get billions from us to fight Afgans.
Saudi Arabia = cant afford to war USA because USA is the major oil buyer + all the arab kings ] dont want war
Egypt + the african = hugly influenced by European countries.. therefore cant help iran.

Iran is alone with nice weapons.. so cant be big enough to be a ww3.

WW3 will not include USA, or NATO.
USA and CANADA are too multicultural. Attacking a country would result in revolts in their own countries. I belivee teh time for USA to go to war is over.. If a WW3 does occur, it will originate in Asia and probably finish over there.
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

War wit Iran would mean an awful amount of people will die here and there but would be just another step towards the ultimate battle in the valley of Meggido.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

KnowLedge wrote:If US goes to war, then so goes all of NATO which includes almost all european countries + canada.. SO yea they will be easily be able to take them.

the problem is, Iran is not some Terriost lead country, they are actually organized, which means they can actually deal damage to any enemy, not to mention their threats of bombing Jerusalem if the US does anything.

I believe it will be iran that will start , and US will come into finish it. Will it lead to WW3? I dont think so. only muslim countries will assist iran, and most muslim countries at the moment are not able to help..

Saudi Arabia = cant afford to war USA because USA is the major oil buyer + all the arab kings ] dont want war
Egypt + the african = hugly influenced by European countries.. therefore cant help iran.

USA and CANADA are too multicultural. Attacking a country would result in revolts in their own countries. I belivee teh time for USA to go to war is over.. If a WW3 does occur, it will originate in Asia and probably finish over there.

a few things you have overlooked mate, Pakistan does not necessarily mean "ally of the US" since the US for the last 6+ months have been conducting aerial drone attacks into Pakistan killing many Pakistani civilian's, even bombing weddings. the Pakistanis are EXTREMELY pissed with the US right now.

Russia and China have trade agreements with Iran, and both Russia and China have stated bluntly that any attack on Iran will be considered an act of war.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Thriller
Forum Addict
Alliance: Π Allegiance
Race: Replimecator

Ghoul wrote:
DavyC wrote:
Ghoul wrote:Don't discount a full-scale war.

War is great for large war machines to increase local production and get spending and the economy going again.

Last time that happened was during the Great Depression. Hasn't done much for the US or anybody as of late since western countries don't have the industries they used to. EG, the modern day "rust belt".

I love these war threads.

Agree,

But a large part of that rust-belt (what is left of it) is going under and with massive unemployment you need something to get things going.

Yes, killing people is an excellent way to lower unemployment.

This method is at its most effective when you just target the unemployed.
Spoiler
Universe wrote:You don't have a case, as Lord Thriller clearly explained.
MajorLeeHurts wrote:^ stole the car and my Booze and my heart * sobs*
Jack wrote: Just wanna be more like you, Master Thriller. :-D
KnowLedge
Forum Elite

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
KnowLedge wrote:If US goes to war, then so goes all of NATO which includes almost all european countries + canada.. SO yea they will be easily be able to take them.

a few things you have overlooked mate, Pakistan does not necessarily mean "ally of the US" since the US for the last 6+ months have been conducting aerial drone attacks into Pakistan killing many Pakistani civilian's, even bombing weddings. the Pakistanis are EXTREMELY pissed with the US right now.

Russia and China have trade agreements with Iran, and both Russia and China have stated bluntly that any attack on Iran will be considered an act of war.

firstly, yea pakistani population hates usa, but the govenment loves USA, its not really a democracy over there.. even though they say it is..

Secondly, russia, China and India also have pacts with iran. But you see russia is a newly democratic country, and will not war just yet. they havent even set up their system yet. India and China dont work well togather.. and russia is not organized enough. Noone will come to iran aid..

In the end though, iran is just a small middle eastern country with a large population of shia muslims.. ( the rest of the world is sunni)

Im not sure about this pact though.. IS that real? I must read on. If so then india will ally with USA.. but that is not possible because india-russia have friendship. Oh man whats gonna happen?

Am I a Good trader??
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

you underestimate the resentment running through the Pakistani Govt. you also underestimate the Russians and Chinese ability to organise, and you fail to take into account that the Indians will side with whoever is siding against the Pakistanis.

-David Icke
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Iran would fall in 6 months TOPS. My bets would be on between 1-3 months.
Bias Admin colour
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

if it was a straight 1 on 1 (or NATO on 1), but not if the Russians and Chinese honour their agreement to protect their trade with Iran.

-David Icke
KnowLedge
Forum Elite

[KMA]Avenger wrote:you underestimate the resentment running through the Pakistani Govt. you also underestimate the Russians and Chinese ability to organise, and you fail to take into account that the Indians will side with whoever is siding against the Pakistanis.

I dont believe that Russia can organize.. China can but wont for iran.. Its not economically correct for them to do so..

India has always sided with russia, but I think now they are turning to the USA side because of pressure from china and the pakies.

WishList for ww3:
at most, we can hope that other muslim countries retaliate together and give USA a reason to finally rid them from this world, which is of course what we all want

Truthfully, that is what i want, If not then perhaps an Alien invasion causing the forging of an alliance with another race and together we take them doWN!!!!!!!!!!l.... also creation of the Federation (star trek) would be some cool things that can happen for ww3.

Am I a Good trader??
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

KnowLedge wrote:WishList for ww3:
at most, we can hope that other muslim countries retaliate together and give USA a reason to finally rid them from this world, which is of course what we all want

who is this "we"? you may want to change that statement for obvious reasons!

what i will say in response to that is this...if you think the US can fight the 2 wars they have going now, support all of its bases and fight Iran as well you are VERY sadly mistaken.

-David Icke
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
KnowLedge wrote:WishList for ww3:

who is this "we"? you may want to change that statement for obvious reasons!

what i will say in response to that is this...if you think the US can fight the 2 wars they have going now, support all of its bases and fight Iran as well you are VERY sadly mistaken.

Its 1 war now. Iraq is over with, We have stopped all combat operations in Iraq. The new operation is now called Operation New Dawn and there are less than 125K troops in Iraq( or I think its less than 75K troops).
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

i stand corrected, the war in Iraq is over which is why people are still dying #-o silly me 8-[

the point still stands that the US cannot afford a war with iran which would ultimately make any war with Iran unwinnable...hell, the 2 best army's in the world cant defeat a bunch of rag tag turban wearing monkeys hiding in caves and you think the west will waltz all over Iran?!

man, i must be in a different reality to you guys :? :? :?

-David Icke
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

there's no way the US/UK forces in Iraq are playing by anyone's rules except their own mate, i'm sorry to say.

checkout the mainstream reports of the british soldiers guarding the poppy fields, showing the Afghans how to grow the stuff, giving them money for fertiliser all the while the US is airlifting Taliban into Pakistan, and then drone bombing weddings in Pakistan claiming the Taliban have spread to Pakistan...is that what you call "playing by the rules"?

PS, thats ALL mainstream news with pictures and video of troops talking about how they are helping the Afghans get their economy back on track by growing drugs which some how finds its way onto our streets and not a "theory".

-David Icke
Thriller
Forum Addict
Alliance: Π Allegiance
Race: Replimecator

You still hatin' on the poppies

Where do you think we get things like morphine, and poppy seeds from?
Spoiler
Universe wrote:You don't have a case, as Lord Thriller clearly explained.
MajorLeeHurts wrote:^ stole the car and my Booze and my heart * sobs*
Jack wrote: Just wanna be more like you, Master Thriller. :-D

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”