I want my **Filtered** Sigs back

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Re: I want my **Filtered** Sigs back

See what Clarkey said.

As for your comment about Mods/Admins attacking you and being asses, it's called following the rules. Read the rules and do not break them there literally will not be any problem. If you want help ask, and don't complain about not getting any after the fact. It says 450 pixels if you didn't know if your sig was 450 pixels measure it or ask someone else to, I could do it in less than a minute for you.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Re: I want my **Filtered** Sigs back

Lol well Thank you EMpy I will do that but your missing the point guys lol

I was asking for help I was in the middle of a convo with Earendil... though I had not written him back this was not my first time so He knew I was going to change it I always do as i'm always high on warnings and wnat to avoid them *Contrary to popular beliefe* so I was confused, but I'm saying is I wish people would be more supportive like youa re doing now Empy but no offense you ahve been a jerk as well before... but your not one of hte real bad ones your usually pretty good...

anyways I would like i back please so I can spoiler the whole thing and then have someone help me fix it later...

Hell if you don't trust me spoil it yourself I had some good quotes in that one from Earendil himself
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”