Earendil

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Earendil

I have PM'd you you refuse to listen you reply with "Grow up Kid" so I'll post here as this is the next step according to mods

I would like my sig rights back, I see no where on the forums saying that if I break sig rules I have to wear this god awful sig, Warn me if you must like you did not, but don't go acting god and doing things your not supposed to

Again I'm sorry it had to come down to this but I've tried to do the right thing and it was spit in my face... and no offense Ear but then you wonder why people don't just PM you :roll:
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Re: Earendil

Lol damn anyways I was trying to change it you gave me 24 hours and I've never NEVER NEVER had a sig rule violation I was trying to correct it why would you not give me a chance!
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: Earendil

RoKeT, I told you in the other thread to go read rule 3.F. You read that post before you posted this thread, I know that because you replied to that thread before making this one. If you had done what I suggested you would have seen what the consequences were of breaking sig rules, i.e. the issuing of the sig o' shame. My advice is slow down and read posts throughly so you understand what people say. if you had done that you wouldn't have looked so foolish in this thread because it wouldn't have been created.
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”