eXstazi - 34612

Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

eXstazi - 34612

Well I have possible indications towards multi activity. This evidence may be seen as rather weak, but it's the best I can do with my limited ability (i.e. no ingame account).

Earlier today I was on the forums at work and noticed the name floating around the forums: Exstazi

Now I first had a thought of hellboy come to mind as he once used a similar name, however, upon looking a little deeper after work i found a few things.....

Exstazi registered recently on 18th Aug. He has since made 3 posts all in one war thread.

First thing I noticed was a reference to Deidara.... well that doesn't bode well for anything. Then I noticed a spelling error in this post. That spelling error being the word "tittle" (which funnily enough is a word in itself). Now I searched the word "tittle" on forums to see if that spelling error has been made in the past. I first thought it was unfortunate that several people in the past have misspelled that word before on numerous occasions.

However, I did find something of interest. I found the word "tittle" posted by these two accounts:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=165352
viewtopic.php?f=159&t=128003

Now, I admit there are others that have misspelled this word and some of those have done it on several occasions. What is special about this particular one is that My Little Pony and ~ETERNAL~DARKNESS~ are the same person, and both accounts misspelled that word.

We also know that My Little Pony (aka Happy Hippy Man) is also permabanned currently on forums as I myself have brought his case up for review. He asked me several days ago if he should create a new forum account, which I advised against. I admit that the Exstazi account was created before he asked me that but clearly he had it on his mind.

But, I wasn't going to post on that evidence alone. So I did a little digging ingame through some sources who had a look at the eXstazi account ingame. It does happen to be in the ~The UnDefined~ alliance which makes sense since he posted in that war thread. But who else is in that war thread I hear you ask..... yes the owner of My Little Pony, aka Sith Lord X - 66027.

Funnily enough another account in that alliance ~The UnKnown King~ once used to be an AssAsinX account, but that's neither here nor there.... or is it. 8-[

So as I said, the evidence can be seen as weak with my limited ability. But make of it what you will. I have discovered Eternal Darkness's identity 7 times now and the majority of those have always been down to his spelling that gives it away. He usually responds by accusing me of picking on him because of his spelling, but he clearly either doesn't understand or avoids the reason i'm pointing out his spelling. Is this the 8th identity? Only one person can answer that....

34612 - eXstazi
66027 - Sith Lord X
Image ImageImageImage
BenjaminMS
Tollan
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Balancer
ID: 1907529
Alternate name(s): TUHD (Bioware forums)
Location: Stuck between real life and the other end of a Stargate

Re: eXstazi - 34612

Nice catch...
Currently ingame known as BenMS

Goblin: "I like your boots."
Sorcerer: "That's because you don't have any. The emotion is called envy."
Spoiler
/smile at the green grass,
smile at the sun,
smile at the roses,
before they're gone/

BenjaminMS - 'A thief of roses'
[TL] Renegadze zegt:
yeah definately makes more sense you hitting
and I have no DMU as you keep robbing it
MERC 1 zegt:
shuld not leave it out
any way you cant prove nothing
[TL] Michael/BenjaminMS zegt:
meh Rene, just find a few 0-def farms with 300+ tril DMU out...
MERC 1 zegt:
cool you two take it then i will hit you
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Just to update the situation. Sith Lord X claims eXtazi is Yassy. He previously played under the name Yogi Bear, ~Wrath Revenger~.

This guy: viewtopic.php?f=159&t=120513, funnily enough that thread is smothered by yassy and sith lord x.
Image ImageImageImage
Exstazi
Forum Newbie

Oh go away, look at our ips admin... I live in australia... Sith lives in the usa explain that one for me... As far as i know no one is lame enough to fly all the way around the globe to cheat on this game as of yet... Clarkey you do a great job most of the time but this is rubbish and i would like you to do this privately with admin as to not rubbish the accounts name further... Its taken long enough to shake the hell boy links as is...

Oh btw To aquire exstazi i traded yogi bear for it... And just so you know i actually complained on this forum apealing for your help clarkey about how to get hellboy to stop massing you... I did not wish to swap accounts with him but it was the only way to stop being massed

Military Records and Achievements
AS OF Jul 07, 2009

That is the date i got exstazi but god forbid i make a forum account in its name because i forgot the user name and password for my old account... This account has been in my hands for over a year but i make an account on the forum and all of a sudden im a multi... Your evidence is rubbish.. I randomly talked to sith and he was telling me about undefined and i at the time had no alliance and wanted one... I know nothing more about his history then that... As for unknown king never seen him or heard of him before i joined
Last edited by BenjaminMS on Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double posting
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Well I know you are Yassy, aka RONJR, the one that continously begged me on MSN for resource loans. How could you forget your forum username when you've been using that account to post recently?
Image ImageImageImage
Exstazi
Forum Newbie

Clarkey post my msn please on here... I wanna know who you think i am?? i dont have you on msn.... for privacy purposes i choose not to post my own msn on here but i will pm you it in game if you wish... I dont no who yassy is... if you actually bothered to investigate you would notice that exstazi was unused for close to the past year... and only a month ago i came back and since there have just been raiding its only as of yesterday the account has any stats deidara will attest to that as i believe he was slightly disapointed... I only made the forum account because the alliance got in a war... I never changed the name from exstazi as it is a waste of 3 mts to do so and after the trade i didnt bother playing as i didn't bother to go building up a rubbish account again... Enough crap has been said about my account for one forum topic.. Can this be closed now... I will personally take this up with admin myself, what is the fastest way to contact them?

What account are you on about??? i am not who you think i am and i hope you feel really stupid when you get admin to tell you all this is not true and please ask the forum admin to run my ip adress for accounts as i only have 2 one was previously called yogi bear but i changed its name to something else after i lost the account to hell boy... it was nobody101 or something like that... The one i currently have is registered under the email adress branden_swan987@hotmail.com... that email adress has only been used to make this account my actual msn is used on the account i cant get into... But of course if you researched anything you would know all of this..

So please get the game admin and the forum admin to do all the checks as personally i would take great pleasure in seeing you be wrong for once

Ask DEMI i used to send him all my attack turns for the best part of a year... and i used to give him anything else i had... i dont own that account i would be one strange multi to give my stuff away to an account that is not mine and does not help me in any way...

My real life name is Branden Swan as said in the email adress and on my actuall msn i go under the tag Swanny as its my real life nick name... I have a few sgw players on there who will attest to this fact and you will too if i give you my msn adress... If you truely dont believe me search my name in google my fb page comes up on top... I have no idea who you think i am
Last edited by BenjaminMS on Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Quadriple posting and masking
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

well an forum admin can see if isp is from Aus or not,

Clarkey I had Yassy's mobile number it was based in the US
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Quit the quadruple posting. Yassy was in fact not the person I was thinking of, however, you are the yogi bear that falsely claimed eternal darkness hacked your account and now all of a sudden your friends with eternal darkness and talking like him and belong to the same alliance.

I can't do any further checks as i'm not ingame, that's partly why I left it for admin to check.
Image ImageImageImage
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

now that is interesting I do remember Yassy saying his account had been hacked ( was a few months ago) by someone that had hacked it before.

hacked and planet names changed :s

30/04/2010 3:53:52 AM Yassen [c=30]femme fatale[/c] hey u on sgw
30/04/2010 3:56:10 AM [c=30]femme fatale[/c] Yassen im on ppt
30/04/2010 3:56:42 AM Yassen [c=30]femme fatale[/c] can u check on my sccount?
30/04/2010 3:56:49 AM Yassen [c=30]femme fatale[/c] cant login in
30/04/2010 3:58:52 AM [c=30]femme fatale[/c] Yassen id?
30/04/2010 3:59:03 AM Yassen [c=30]femme fatale[/c] 1912757
30/04/2010 4:00:13 AM [c=30]femme fatale[/c] Yassen User Stats Name: ~Avenger~ Ancient God of Legend of the TOLAH Plane: Normal Reality Commander: ~Avenger~ Race Name: Revenger Rank: 1,108 Army Size: 10,757,456 Treasury: 7,342,954,225 Naquadah Fortifications: Galactic Military Complexes Relation (yours/theirs) Neutral / Neutral
30/04/2010 4:00:46 AM Yassen [c=30]femme fatale[/c] my CO was Dudera
30/04/2010 4:06:45 AM [c=30]femme fatale[/c] Yassen looks like uve been hacked.. saw this had happened to someone else lately
30/04/2010 4:07:19 AM Yassen [c=30]femme fatale[/c] grrrr
30/04/2010 4:08:19 AM Yassen [c=30]femme fatale[/c] are my planets still there>
30/04/2010 4:09:32 AM [c=30]femme fatale[/c] Yassen Planets Name Size Type Zirtux ??? ??? Is ??? ??? Back ??? ??? Hi ??? ??? Back For GOood ??? ??? Co Protects ??? ??? U will be MASSED ??? ??? U HAVE BEEN ??? ??? LOGS ARE WATCHED ??? ??? MASSED ??? ??? Officers Name Army Rank No Officers
30/04/2010 4:09:56 AM Yassen [c=30]femme fatale[/c] oh **Filtered**!!!!
30/04/2010 4:10:23 AM Yassen [c=30]femme fatale[/c] read first 3 planets
30/04/2010 4:10:57 AM [c=30]femme fatale[/c] Yassen yh
30/04/2010 4:11:30 AM Yassen [c=30]femme fatale[/c] Zirtux is a scammer from 2-3 years ago.
30/04/2010 4:11:36 AM Yassen [c=30]femme fatale[/c] he hacked me again
30/04/2010 4:11:45 AM Yassen [c=30]femme fatale[/c] hes telling me hes back
30/04/2010 4:11:54 AM [c=30]femme fatale[/c] Yassen never heard of him..
30/04/2010 4:12:17 AM Yassen [c=30]femme fatale[/c] viewtopic.php?f=38&t=101444
30/04/2010 4:13:58 AM Yassen [c=30]femme fatale[/c] see
30/04/2010 4:27:54 AM Yassen [c=30]femme fatale[/c] im in again
30/04/2010 4:29:56 AM Yassen [c=30]femme fatale[/c] send all uu to bunch different inactives

and I remember the name branden swanny from somewhere
Last edited by ƒëmmë ƒatalë on Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
stuff of legends
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion

I really dont know why everyone relies on admin checking IP's when you can just go through a proxy server. Anyone can live in Australia and pretend to be in the USA, just google proxy and bam first one, lists proxies with their based country.
BenjaminMS
Tollan
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Balancer
ID: 1907529
Alternate name(s): TUHD (Bioware forums)
Location: Stuck between real life and the other end of a Stargate

No quadriple/double posting nor masking. [-X Warning point issued for this to Exstazi.
Currently ingame known as BenMS

Goblin: "I like your boots."
Sorcerer: "That's because you don't have any. The emotion is called envy."
Spoiler
/smile at the green grass,
smile at the sun,
smile at the roses,
before they're gone/

BenjaminMS - 'A thief of roses'
[TL] Renegadze zegt:
yeah definately makes more sense you hitting
and I have no DMU as you keep robbing it
MERC 1 zegt:
shuld not leave it out
any way you cant prove nothing
[TL] Michael/BenjaminMS zegt:
meh Rene, just find a few 0-def farms with 300+ tril DMU out...
MERC 1 zegt:
cool you two take it then i will hit you
Exstazi
Forum Newbie

Your the clarkey that falsely claimed exstazi is a multi... Umm sorry was not aware of those rules on the forum and i am sorry for breaking them. You have no more grounds to leave this here. Either put some proof on the table or remove the topic... Also how am i supposed to know who sith lord is... His current account makes no refference to eternal darkness. Im not sure how i was supposed to know i am joining an alliance with the person... As i said i didnt play for a year and it was by sheer chance that i talked to sith lord.

And if i talk like eternal darkness there is probably a reason for it... Your wrong and we are both frusterated by your rubbish... Your only reason for putting this here is because i made a forum account... As far as i know making a forum account is not cheating.

If sith lord is a multi i have seen no evidence of it and he has not once ever refered to anything to do with eternal darkness. I dont know anything more about sith lord then he is in the same alliance as i.

So what have we learnt from this topic?? That clarkey knows im about 4 different people, im not eternal darkness even if you think we sound the same, who is yassy?? i am not hell boy either just so you know. The only other person i can think of who you may accuse me of being now is aga (satan666) but im not him either sadly... Im just plain old exstazi :lol:
Last edited by Exstazi on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

stuff of legends wrote:I really dont know why everyone relies on admin checking IP's when you can just go through a proxy server. Anyone can live in Australia and pretend to be in the USA, just google proxy and bam first one, lists proxies with their based country.

Proxies are mostly banned or time out every time you click a page.
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Somebody ingame just showed me this today:

Yassy
Booyah!!!!
Living God of the INDU
{On The Cusp of A Black Hole...}
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}

Now what this tells me is that the Yassy account has been placed on vacation mode within the last 48hrs. The PPT tells me that. The question is when did that happen, but that's easy to answer because after 48hrs the PPT tag will drop.

I guess it could be a funny coincidence that the Yassy account has gone on vacation the same time this thread pops up. :-s
Image ImageImageImage
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

i know sithlord and Extazi

both are 2 different people and i have had more then 1 convo with each of them.

no multi here at all.
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!

Return to “For Admin Archives”