Need a new sig!=)

A record of past signatures, avatars, and any other graphics.

Moderator: Market Mods

Deidara
Forum Irregular

Re: Need a new sig!=)

selth wrote:Yeah, to be honest I didn't enjoy making it either.

I'll have a search around and have an attempt.
Waiting for another sig maker to have an attempt lol

EDIT: I'm not liking how it's looking. I've already spent a few hours on it, and had several versions. I might post what I have and leave it as that mate, I'm sorry, hope someone else can make what you're looking for. My demon lost focus of the picture I found, as the original image I manipulated was

dude you really puted a lot of effort in this so.. please make a sig out of this picture and pm it to me ingame and ill buy it :) thank you for your time and hard work!

~D~

EDIT: and broker for as much naq as you want for the sig. And be resonable:D hehe
selth
Fledgling Forumer

I shall have it done in 12 hours, as I'm off to sleep now, I'll let you decide a price once it's done.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG
- EAG - AGL - IAG- TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Spoiler
lilith wrote:Selth + Demise, you make a pretty great mass/sab team. 2 vs 1, I'd choose you any day of the week. I train more spies and your sab bounces off, you're back at once ACing me again forcing me to untrain... You guys know how to mass...
Deidara
Forum Irregular

selth wrote:I shall have it done in 12 hours, as I'm off to sleep now, I'll let you decide a price once it's done.

ok sir!
selth
Fledgling Forumer

Threw this together this morning. I'm heading out for today, so if you want changes PM me and I'll get it done within 24 hours, as I'm not here tonight. My I.D is 103304 if you're interested in either one

EDIT: I had 30mins to kill before leaving, so changed colouring, resized and dropped the fire. I actually have a thought in mind of making the demons blade swing around the sig, but not sure how I'll go with it. So here's another copy.

EDIT, EDIT: Tomorrow is my last day for a week as I'm heading up the coast, pm me details and I'll get back to you in the week
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG
- EAG - AGL - IAG- TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Spoiler
lilith wrote:Selth + Demise, you make a pretty great mass/sab team. 2 vs 1, I'd choose you any day of the week. I train more spies and your sab bounces off, you're back at once ACing me again forcing me to untrain... You guys know how to mass...

Return to “Graphics Archives”