In the end, everything we do, is just everything we've done

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

In the end, everything we do, is just everything we've done

Well. This is what, the sixth time I’ve been here now? Well now, I think I can manage it.

For too long, this game has been too great a part of my life; its time to separate myself from it. I have had some of the best times of my life here as sad as it may seem. I have made some great friends that I wish to continue to keep in contact with. I will always remember this game for a good thing and a bad thing:

The good: kept me sane when things went wrong, gave me a shoulder to lean on, a vent for my anger, and a hand always there to help.

The bad: sometimes prevented me from living my real life, as I was too scared to miss a ppt, or get farmed more than necessary.

There are a number of people, that once again, I would like to thank for all the wonderful times here.

Jedi tank:
You are a fluffy kitten at heart, a cool guy with patience for those who you give a **Filtered** about. Was always good to talk to you.

nomadic struggler: I found my Carla, she was with me all along :P always a laugh to talk to you mate. We stayed friends, through peace, then war, then both of them again. I hope you and kirst stay happy together for time to come and hope you are happy in all that you do.

Arios: Belinsker… one of the laziest people I am proud to call a friend. Always game for a laugh and a bro rape.

Supersaiyan: yellow bellied chicken much? You are a great pirate, a funny guy, and full of useless advice. I love you pirate noob.

RoKeT: I know you are having a tough time at the moment, and I hope you get through this time stronger than ever. You have a beautiful girl to look after, just think of her every time you get down some, and you will be fine.

DDE: too many great friends in here. I enjoyed my time with you through DoC and DxM, met some great people, and this is one place, I certainly won’t forget in a hurry.

Hidden Village Empire: my last home, I love you guys, and your spam. you drove me to quitting because you wouldn’t make yum put clothes on in the kitchen!

If I missed you, it doesn’t mean I don’t love you, I love everyone in this game. But to keep this game alive, some people need to just remember what this is, a game. don’t ever forget that. I wish you all the best for the future.

Cjlittler@hotmail.co.uk msn me, I will be there as it is my personal use msn.

There is one more person, who means so much to me, I purposefully saved him till last.

Ashu/ Andi: If I have said it once, iv said it a million times, I owe you so much. Whenever things went bad, you have always been here for me, like a friend, like a brother. I feel as though I will always be in your debt after all you have done to help me and Emma- even though she doesn’t know it. You are a true friend, and I pray that we stay in touch, and someday have a chance to meet in person. Thank you for everything.

Chris/ CJL/Aesthetics of Hate/ Belinsker

In the end, I will miss this game, but good riddance to this time consuming hell hole. I hope you can all escape some day too.
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Re: In the end, everything we do, is just everything we've done

Sad to see you go again bro.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

*kicks*

cya Chris, take care

femme xx
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

*jumps backwards avoiding kick*

[spoiler]*pre-empts a punch, so runs out of room*[/spoiler]
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

tehe.

i refuse to let myself get sucked back in, i may occassionally visit forums when bored, but now, im at college, out with friends, eating, sleeping or on cod. my life is perfect lol
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

fine, il go, and never return to forums, just for you.
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Chris, you're my little brother! No game or lack of will keep us apart! And if you ever decide to come back, i'm sure myself and pirate over there will be here for you!
Bias Admin colour
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Damn... Bro you are a true friend man, but it's okay because your on Facebook, and I left the game a little bit ago I don't know if you'll stay on forums or not... but the Forums are dying as well, your right my life is a **Filtered** right now... and I hate some things about it, but sometimes I get little hints from friends like you mate... who remind me what really matters in this life... You take care of yourself... and don't ever lose yourself in this **Filtered** world
because time after time... You will... stay true to you... Good luck mate.. .
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Have fun outside of sgw, if you manage not to come back again :P ; and don't forget about sgw league! :-D
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Aphrodite
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: ~Sand Village~
Race: Goddess
ID: 50368

Sorry to see you go, you were an asset to the Empire. Come back and spam with us sometimes or we'll set Yum and DS after you with some Natty Ice and their usual "equipment" :smt110

Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

I agree Ashu is awesome!

Haha, Good luck man, never really knew you but hope your future is bright.

Have fun in the real world, yo!
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Just leave, I won't miss you :'(

Enjoy life without SGW mate.

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
Yum Cimil
Forum Expert

*takes sock off junk and gives it to AoH as a goodbye present*
Be sure to stop by for some gamecube bro...Image
ImageImageImage
lone dragon
Forum Expert
Race: something

Catch ya man best of luck in life never give up and live life to the fullest you can, sorry for the late reply I only just found this thread..
Spoiler
天龍; Fight a good fight...as I will rise from the ashes..
kojak
The Voice of Reason
Alliance: The Dark Dominuim
Race: Scottish
ID: 88279
Alternate name(s): Brucey

Good Bye mate, been a pleasure having you here..

Return to “Quitting....”