this season in anime...

A place for random anime lovers to get together and chat!
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

this season in anime...

i just had another "oh wow" moment...

Ore no Imouto has a guy, with a younger sister, who likes younger sister H-games....

after he discovers that she is secretly an otaku, she shows him her collection, and starts him playing one of her games to get his opinion on it. while she apparently has no ulterior motives, you can obviously see where the whole thing might be misleading...
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Re: this season in anime...

Hasn't there already been more of these? :lol:
A-Unit
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Åsgard Protectorate
Race: Ninja
ID: 86650

Read the manga of this, no incest stuff in it, just otaku stuff.

Let's see, stuff I'm watching this season:

Shinrei Tantei Yakumo - Sci-fi, about a guy who can see and talk to souls, first ep looks pretty good

The World God Only Knows - About a master of women, digital women that is, and accidently signs a contract with demons to help capture escaped souls by making the girls who hearts they lie in fall in love with him. Very funny.

Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls - Action, boobs, enough said

Yosuga no Sora - Looks to be another harem although some interesting relations

MM! - Ecchi, lead is a machoist, seems like it will have some wierd things involved

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt - Looks like an adult version of the power puff girls, no really

To Aru Majutsu no Index 2 - Continuation from the first season, must watch.
azza002 id=86650
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

Psychic Detective Yakumo - Shinrei Tantei Yakumo tells a story about a college student, Saitou Yakumo who is born with different eye colors. His red left eye gives him a special ability to see ghosts and spirits. He believes ghosts and spirits are bound to earth because of a certain "cause" and simply eliminating that "cause" will let those spirits rest in peace. Being asked for help by Ozawa Haruka, they begin the investigation together.

Bakuman - Moritaka Mashiro and Akito Takagi are pretty much foils of each other. Mashiro, an average 9th grade student but talented artist, and Takagi, an overall advanced 9th grader and aspiring writer. After great convincing, Takagi convinces Mashiro to join him in becoming the greatest mangakas Japan has ever seen. Takagi, with his gift of writing, hopes to become a successful mangaka, and Mashiro, with his gift of art, hopes to marry the girl of his dreams, Azuki Miho.

Tetsu no Otoko - Follow Tony Stark on his adventures in the world of defending peace from his own weapons company.

Togainu no Chi - After being devastated in the third World War (known as The Third Division), Japan was divided in two. Several years after the end of the war, a crime organization called Vischio has taken control of the destroyed city of Toshima (formerly Tokyo, Japan's capital city), where they are holding a battle game known as "Igura". The is main character, a young man named Akira, is falsely accused of a crime. Once arrested, a mysterious woman appears before him, offering him freedom if he agrees to participate in Igura and defeat Igura's strongest man: the king, or "Il-re". The story follows Akira's life in the harsh, lawless Toshima as he fights both to survive and to unravel the mysteries developing around him.

These are the four animes that I've come across thus far that I have really enjoyed watching. :P
Ishmayeck
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Drunken Ones
Race: Russian
ID: 21616

Hell yeah, Ore no Imouto is <3. Just watched 2 eps last night (this morning :3) and spent all night dreaming dreams based on it. Gotta say, I haven't laughed this hard in quite a while. :D I'm eagerly awaiting ep3.

As for other shows this season... well, here's my little list:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

It's quite a bit more than last season, plus a few shows carrying over from last season, plus batches of older shows I'm downloading that I'm going to marathon. Should be lots of fun :D

~+Ishmayeck+~
EDIT: derp, also watching Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt. That's not on my spreadsheet for some reason. ep 2 should be out by now. <_<
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One

Honours and Awards

Ishmayeck... wrote:Hell yeah, Ore no Imouto is <3. Just watched 2 eps last night (this morning :3) and spent all night dreaming dreams based on it. Gotta say, I haven't laughed this hard in quite a while. :D I'm eagerly awaiting ep3.

As for other shows this season... well, here's my little list:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

It's quite a bit more than last season, plus a few shows carrying over from last season, plus batches of older shows I'm downloading that I'm going to marathon. Should be lots of fun :D

~+Ishmayeck+~
EDIT: derp, also watching Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt. That's not on my spreadsheet for some reason. ep 2 should be out by now. <_<

GG has star driver ep 2 out. so enjoy your galactic pretty boy.
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Ishmayeck
Forum Elder

Enjoying him I am ;)

Also just downloaded Yosuga no Sora episode 2, gonna watch it tonight :D delicious wincest is delicious! What happened at the last ep was probably a dream or something though >_> I'll be surprised if it actually happens.

~+Ishmayeck+~
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One

Honours and Awards

Ishmayeck... wrote:Enjoying him I am ;)

Also just downloaded Yosuga no Sora episode 2, gonna watch it tonight :D delicious wincest is delicious! What happened at the last ep was probably a dream or something though >_> I'll be surprised if it actually happens.

~+Ishmayeck+~

where you getting that series? it seems interesting
Ishmayeck
Forum Elder

Psi Kiya Trist wrote:
Ishmayeck... wrote:Enjoying him I am ;)

~+Ishmayeck+~

where you getting that series? it seems interesting

I either get them over IRC from Rizon, using http://news.is-fabulo.us
or http://www.nyaatorrents.org from whoever has them out first >_> no loyalty from me. Looks like I've got ep1 by Hatsuyuki and eps 2 and 3 by UTW-Ryuumaru...
http://utw.me/ seems to be their site, guess I'll bookmark that too. <_<

~+Ishmayeck+~

Return to “Anime Corner”