J's DONE and GONE

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
J-ronimo
Forum Expert

J's DONE and GONE

Finally got a buyer for my account after many months, now, it is time for me to leave this game for good. Not planning to return in any way and these will be one of my few last posts here.

Been fun most of the time, but last few months were more of a pain than anything else that should be conected with playing a game.

Thanks to all that have been watching over my sale and were blocking it, especially to DDE, RW/U, and probably OE. Once some people will realise this game are people and not just some plain numbers and try to destinguish between both...it will be a better place to be. But till then, i understand why people feel this game is dying and i am glad that i am not part of it anymore. Try to seek attention and prove yourself where it actually matters and handle with this game on a more lighter note...hope some of your members felt how i felt for few months and that you will get feedback from tehm-if you care. I have nothing against you guys, i just wanted to give you same treatment and feeling about it.

To all those that have been right beside me troughout this time, supporting me and take me as your own, i thank you for a pleasant time you made it for me playing this game. You all know who you are and will be always available for a chat here and there for good old times.

Finally ther will be something less daily to pay attention to and will actually put my time and mind into things that i wish to do for the rest of my life...

Forgive me for typos, it was done in few mins and just brainstorming.

To all those that haven't known me so much...why i had to quit...
Now i will have more time to finish college of landscape arhitecture and get diploma in a year with remaining exams and be coach to my newly formed group of young javelin throwers. Along with that will return back to training myself after back injury too and try to be good sparing partner to my brother to get to Olympics 2012 in London...

Will be around over weekend to reply to any posts, if there will be any and if it will needed to be answered, but i am done with low punches that i took recently about sale-hope you guys are proud of yourselves. End of story.

Wish you all remaining in this game to find as much pleasure as you can.

Farewell game.
If you wish to trade with me: benti_svizca@hotmail.com
All trades are confidental and anonymous, so feel free to contact me.

Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Re: J's DONE and GONE

See ya around JRon. I loved your sigs :lol:. You were a nice guy and good player ;).

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Awaken Knight
Forum Elite
Alliance: MaYHeM
ID: 38569

As SS said, an amazing sig maker leaves, i always looked up to your work as inspiration when i was making some of my sigs.. so really i would like to say thanks and hope you the best :)

Spoiler
~TH3_HER0~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: (|)--{[MaYHeM]}--(|)
Race: SysTeM L0rD
ID: 51876

Awaken Knight wrote:As SS said, an amazing sig maker leaves, i always looked up to your work as inspiration when i was making some of my sigs.. so really i would like to say thanks and hope you the best :)

Ditto ;)

I go through your sigs on the shops and tutorials just for inspiration, and will still be visiting it even if it gets sent to the archives.

~TH~
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

awww mate its was bout time :(
have fun dude and maybe we see one day , take care
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
ogre9805
Forum Regular

meh he`s gone g`bye some poor new owners gonna be sending lots of msg`s to leave his new acc alone

id : 14000
msn stg.ogre@hotmail.co.uk.

I am the punishment of god , if you had not committed great sins , the gods would not of sent a punishment like me upon you
~LordRse~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Prophet
ID: 79075
Alternate name(s): "Bringer of Rain"

Take care ;)
Spoiler
Past sigs

J-ronimo
Forum Expert

Thank you fellow sig makers for kind words, but i wouldn''t get so far without such competition as you were. Always had to be on alert and experimenting on things to keep pace with you. Hat off and keep up the good work!

Empy, i am sry that it had turned out this way, but i had a nice deal that i couldn't turn down. Thanks for showing interest and that you have been a good fella on msn.

Ogre, would be appropriate to answer single post here, but my answer is already in 1st, so i just feel sorry for you guys.

Lith, yeah, you never know, i might actually show up next time you will have a mini meet in Portorož, but i will have nothing to talk about. I kid i kid.

RSE, thanks, and may my sig serve you got for a long time.

jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Take care m8..but DDE was not blocking your account sale..We didnt care that much about you. ;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person

See ya mate, not spoke for an age but have a good life
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Gloriousbarstard@hotmail.com
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

I wish you only good things JRo! It was nice chatting with you and i bear the honor of being your last client! :D
Perhaps our path will cross again, but till then I bid you farewell! :)
Bias Admin colour
EbilCC
Forum Addict

Sj mentals going to be so sad now

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
J-ronimo
Forum Expert

Jedi Tank, you know what i speak of, but you keep being arrogant as always...it is was not how much you cared about me, but how much you actually cared for your members in last few months ;)

Tek, thank you. Been nice to know a good sport and loyal officer for quite some time. Happy gaming and enjoy life out there.

Ashu, thanks, but my last client will probably be InR, cause i still have some stuff planned for him next week. But you never know, i might return for a sig or two, but not for ingame-that is for sure.

Mr. CCTCC, what is the thing with Sj mental?

RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

I'll always remember you for massing some members of Nem Q whilst I was watching Secret Window....most annoying :P

And for the making of some excellent sigs.

I think your legacy is pretty much summed up there: hitting smaller members ingame and excellent sigs on the forums.

I wish you joy in that scary world away from the computer.....wherever it takes you :-D
EbilCC
Forum Addict

u said his account would always be on your hit list lol that is why he will be sad

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)

Return to “Quitting....”