Q to Forum aka Jason re ombusman position

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: Q to Forum aka Jason re ombusman position

knight wrote:
Clarkey wrote:So yes Knight i can read, but thank you for the rather rude response, not sure if it is expected of a GM, i'm sure it's not, especially considering my post was not at all rude but was an honest question. :roll:

If you can read then you would have known that no one said it in this thread. :roll:

Or were you just trying to point out misinformation?
No i was wondering if it was mentioned elsewhere as I may have missed it. I don't know what your problem is.
Image ImageImageImage
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon
ID: 0

Re: Q to Forum aka Jason re ombusman position

Clarkey wrote:
knight wrote:
Clarkey wrote:So yes Knight i can read, but thank you for the rather rude response, not sure if it is expected of a GM, i'm sure it's not, especially considering my post was not at all rude but was an honest question. :roll:

If you can read then you would have known that no one said it in this thread. :roll:

Or were you just trying to point out misinformation?
No i was wondering if it was mentioned elsewhere as I may have missed it. I don't know what your problem is.

Ive noticed he does that sometimes.. maybe just pmsing,

Anyways, will Jason/Forum actually reply to this? It looks like he is concentrating on ingame.. perhaps some1 should ask him during meeting and let us know what he says..?
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”