Command Star power

Funky White Boy
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Command Star power

Blackadder uses its Black Hole String to inflict 1,188,545,400,000,000 damage, destroying 0 Enegry Vortex Shields on XXXXX!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 0 Black Hole String Weapons!
Quacks's Blackadder infuses 93,660,000,000,000 additional defence power to the fleets that come behind it!

This is from a defence position my command star is useless. It is not giving the uprated power at all. In fact the front page seems to bear no relationship to anything
Command Star Power 42,303,635,262,000,000
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

Re: Command Star power

LMAO my strike should actually on My command star be giving me a good 30Q onto my strike lol but i get the same useless strike you get :(

and i have same prob lol.......

also their is another thread about it.
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

Same here, the values seem totally off.

Command Star Power 32,199,222,389,760,000

Offense Capacity 88,200,000,000,000
Defence Capacity 93,224,512,000,000

xxx uses its Black Hole String to inflict 719,712,000,000,000 damage, destroying 13599 Enegry Vortex Shields on xxx!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 27566 Black Hole String Weapons!
xxx's xxx infuses 78,763,707,820,000 additional attack power to the fleets that follow!

xxx uses its Black Hole String to inflict 301,252,820,820,000 damage, destroying 43367 Enegry Vortex Shields on xxx!
It has exhausted all of its offensive power.

Weird, I have twice the attack power with my command star. And the enemy command star destroys more of my shields then I destroy his weapons and shields put together :\

Cant find the other topic btw.
Funky White Boy
Forum Irregular

This morning attacks

Quacks, personally commanding Blackadder, their Personal Command Star initiates the battle.
Blackadder and XXXXXX meet head on at the border of XXXXXXXX!
Blackadder uses its Black Hole String to inflict 1,616,858,880,000,000 damage, destroying 0 Enegry Vortex Shields on XXXXXX!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 0 Black Hole String Weapons!
Quacks's Blackadder infuses 122,304,000,000,000 additional attack power to the fleets that follow!

They had no Command Star and my attack was therefore pathetic

Quacks, personally commanding Blackadder, their Personal Command Star initiates the battle.
XXXXX was was commanding XXXXX, thier Personal Command Star.
Blackadder and XXXXXX meet head on at the border of XXXXXXX!
Blackadder uses its Black Hole String to inflict 1,616,858,880,000,000 damage, destroying 92 Enegry Vortex Shields on XXXXXX!
Blowing through the defenses, it also destroyed 77 Black Hole String Weapons!
Quacks's Blackadder infuses 1,613,891,346,000,000 additional attack power to the fleets that follow!

XXXXXX uses its Black Hole String to inflict 842,478,000,000 damage, destroying 0 Enegry Vortex Shields on Blackadder!
It has exhausted all of its offensive power.

So if they have a command star you get a superior attack power but still nowhere near what the rating is on the front page.
stuff of legends
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion

i believe admin made three values for the CS,
one in realm summary, where it is ranked, seems to be the biggest value.
second is the command star page where its the original values when you upgrade.
the last is during battle where it seems to be what admin decided it to be?
Funky White Boy
Forum Irregular

There are in fact four values
The one on the front page
The one for attacking if they have a command star
The one for attacking if they have no command star
The one on the command star page (which I think is the same as above)

Thus those without command stars at all have an advantage when attacking or defending against a more powerful player because essentially you can discount their command star.

So in effect this update actually means that people should not put a single shield or weapon on their command star.. :shock:
noone
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

Funky White Boy wrote:So in effect this update actually means that people should not put a single shield or weapon on their command star.. :shock:

Hmm, perhaps, when we can put in requests for updates, lets ask for a "NUKE MY OWN COMMAND STAR" button :D

Or .. as an optional attack "Kamikaze on enemy planet" and so kill off a few ...
~Angell~
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: BAU-Leader
Race: ~Seraphim~
ID: 50270
Alternate name(s): God, Gen. Chewy

So in effect this update actually means that people should not put a single shield or weapon on their command star.. :shock:

that is awfully odd. I've actually wondered for along time if the CS had any real function at all tbh.
stuff of legends
Forum Expert

Nostra wrote:
Funky White Boy wrote:So in effect this update actually means that people should not put a single shield or weapon on their command star.. :shock:

Hmm, perhaps, when we can put in requests for updates, lets ask for a "NUKE MY OWN COMMAND STAR" button :D

Or .. as an optional attack "Kamikaze on enemy planet" and so kill off a few ...

Why?
noone
Forum Elite

stuff of legends wrote:
Nostra wrote:

Why?

stuff of legends
Forum Expert

That didnt answer the question, thats a solution to the question.
noone
Forum Elite

stuff of legends wrote:That didnt answer the question, thats a solution to the question.

Ahh, ok .. I always try to fill the slots ... soo .. and you cant sell them >.>
Funky White Boy
Forum Irregular

Oce you even put a single weapon on your CS it means that an ttacker or defender will get larger strike . It is a little perverse to say the least.
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower
Alliance: Serenity
Race: Jinchuriki

I'm not entirely sure if this is the result of a bug, or is merely an oversight/error introduced with tthe recent updates.

Regardless, it does seem erroneous and counterproductive, and I shall try and raise the issue with admin.

In the meantime, you are welcome and encouraged to discuss this and please keep the suggestions coming

I would only ask that any suggestions are posted in the suggestion area for the time being, whilst I try to clarify if this is a bug or an update error.

Thanks, Londo
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod

Return to “Ascended Bugs Archive”