bottlin it

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Enter Shikari
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: fs.....there good people
Race: Irish
ID: 1909863

bottlin it

yup im quitin,
ieft DDE war a few days ago , i build up and have peace for a few days then bam 2-3 of them mass the crap out of me, cant they let anyone play the bloody game on their own for even 5 minutes.
This No. harrassment is why people are leaving this game like rats from a sinking ship.
Il prob get a heap of hate for this and be called watev but everyone knows its the truth...there just afraid to say it.
Last edited by Jim on Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Masking.
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Re: bottlin it

Why did you leave? Why not just fight back? :? I hope you will reconsider...
Bias Admin colour
Enter Shikari
Fledgling Forumer

I told easy^ at the time due to xmas, exams in college and trying to keep up a war was too much and i said i was leaving. I just wanted to have an easy time over the holidays and some time to rethink what i wanted to do ingame. It just seems that people cant just have a good time ingame anymore without gettin smahsed without ANY reason at all. i know it sounds pathetic but its the truth.. i know soooo many people that hit the wrong member in some grand coalition and just was ground into the dirt day after day even weeks after and such incident. There just seems to be no growing room left...even for a lonewolf
kojak
The Voice of Reason
Alliance: The Dark Dominuim
Race: Scottish
ID: 88279
Alternate name(s): Brucey

Its a war game mate, Dont take everything so personally... U sound liuke you wanna maybe go and play the sims or something with no hate and killing!

Peace out.
Enter Shikari
Fledgling Forumer

for gods sake....grow up.....you would swear this is the first time i had lost stats or something....its just relentless . Its going to end up with 120 players left patting each other on the back that everyone else is disenchanted with the game.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Enter Shikari wrote:yup im quitin,
Probably the best decision anyone could make in this game. =D>
Image ImageImageImage
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom

kojak wrote:Its a war game mate, Dont take everything so personally... U sound liuke you wanna maybe go and play the sims or something with no hate and killing!

Peace out.

sorry Kojak but it aint just a war game, i think is a role playing game too, some like to war, others grow, other play politics, that how it use to be and the reason the game is getting **Filtered** up now is because of the 'its a war game stuff'' and hitting ppl for absouletely nothing. Maybe one day the big boys will play with eachother as frankly im getting quite sick of this stuff.

How you reconsider mate, if not, take care and stop by the FS forums every now and then, to the massers **Filtered** you 8)

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human

Enter Shikari, back when i started this game...u where all that and a bag of chips, i saw u turn your account up side down for a friend and allaince. U will always be respected and love by FS for your past. Completely understand where u are coming from.

I was happy u return to the game after such a long away, and came straight home, even thou it meant war with DDE. U where inactive when the war with DDE started,had no clue why it was going on [spoiler]dose anybody some one ?,[/spoiler] and have not said a thing
hostial on the forum. Completely understandable wanting to bow out. It would seem u surrendered by your statement. as a good player such as yourself would. And then..............

How many have come and gone from DDE that FS has given a free pass to......u guys in DDE should be ashamed. And u talk of HONOR like its some thing u hold over others head.

ethan...stay well stop by an spam u be leg to me
love ya
Easy^ Rocks
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom

papa~smurf wrote:Enter Shikari, back when i started this game...u where all that and a bag of chips, i saw u turn your account up side down for a friend and allaince. U will always be respected and love by FS for your past. Completely understand where u are coming from.

I was happy u return to the game after such a long away, and came straight home, even thou it meant war with DDE. U where inactive when the war with DDE started,had no clue why it was going on [spoiler]dose anybody some one ?,[/spoiler] and have not said a thing
hostial on the forum. Completely understandable wanting to bow out. It would seem u surrendered by your statement. as a good player such as yourself would. And then..............

How many have come and gone from DDE that FS has given a free pass to......u guys in DDE should be ashamed. And u talk of HONOR like its some thing u hold over others head.

love ya

=D> well said

Take care mano

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

1stly did you officially surrender to Deni?

2ndly... I'm sorry to see anyone driven from this game... and agree some people do take this game way to serious praying on others when they know they are down with RL issues.. guess they need something to make them feel like real men.

Best of luck with your exams ect

femme xx
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Enter Shikari wrote:for gods sake....grow up.....you would swear this is the first time i had lost stats or something....its just relentless . Its going to end up with 120 players left patting each other on the back that everyone else is disenchanted with the game.

You grow up. I do not recall seeing a surrender by you, and do not blame DDE blame your leader. ;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

papa~smurf wrote:Enter Shikari, back when i started this game...u where all that and a bag of chips, i saw u turn your account up side down for a friend and allaince. U will always be respected and love by FS for your past. Completely understand where u are coming from.

love ya

Only enemies that get thier ass wooped mention the word honor..we stick to who we are and what we do..and besides I do not recall any discussions on trading off members that left the war especially since WHO has left DDE over this war? and who has left FS and went back? ](*,) Old man you just cant get off stupid if your life depended on it..now try again..Coyle..cancel that appointment if this idiocy continues.

for gods sake....grow up.....you would swear this is the first time i had lost stats or something....its just relentless . Its going to end up with 120 players left patting each other on the back that everyone else is disenchanted with the game.
DDE is relentless as if that is something new ;) Brothers left, went right back, merc left went right back, coyle left went right back..hmm who else..you get the point right? so as I said blame your leader for poor management and leadership. You chaps want out of this war..you know the way however I need some serious convincing about it :-k

2ndly... I'm sorry to see anyone driven from this game... and agree some people do take this game way to serious praying on others when they know they are down with RL issues.. guess they need something to make them feel like real men.

Femme have you found a new alliance with power accounts soz you can use that to bully smaller players soz you feel like a real man yet? :smt043 That has not worked out the last 2 has it [-X Nipple now :-D
Last edited by jedi~tank on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Sabaku no Gaara~
Forum Expert
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Wraith
ID: 73475

I still don't get it why FS is at war with the DDE... they have no chance of winning!
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Sabaku no Gaara~ wrote:I still don't get it why FS is at war with the DDE... they have no chance of winning!

The leader wants to see his players driven from the game due to our being so relentless ;)

Deni
~Sabaku no Gaara~
Forum Expert
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Wraith
ID: 73475

Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Sabaku no Gaara~ wrote:I still don't get it why FS is at war with the DDE... they have no chance of winning!

The leader wants to see his players driven from the game due to our being so relentless ;)

True, true.

Return to “Quitting....”