King of Thorn

A place for random anime lovers to get together and chat!
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

King of Thorn

I've found this movie to be a mind trip, and pretty damn good. Especially very shocking, at least to me. I definitely recommend watching this.

It's a bit depressing to see what happens in the beginning (I won't give spoilers), I wanted to make more of them but that was the only downside. You'll know what I mean when you watch it. You might even find it hilariously stupid. :lol:

Medusa Virus, a sickness that turns it's victims to stone, begins to ravage the people of Earth. In a desperate attempt to save humanity's future, a select group are chosen for the only cure: cryogenic sleep for many years into the future. The groups are chosen and put to sleep, only to wake-up early to a nightmare: freakish creatures are destroying the cryogenics facility that the chosen survivors have awoken in. Without knowing what these creatures are, why they are being attacked, or even the condition of mankind, the remnants of civilization must band together and fight these monsters in order to survive and escape the Cryogenics facility in an attempt to discover what exactly has happened to the Earth since they entered their exclusive slumber.

http://www.animecrazy.net/king-of-thorn-movie/
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower
Alliance: Serenity
Race: Jinchuriki

Re: King of Thorn

yeh i also noticed that this had been put on AC

seems a bit too similar to Blue Gender tbh
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

I picked it up after reading this.
Watched already ;P

Great anime :D

Thanks

Nostra
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572