Paypal - Scam or Not!

R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

Re: Paypal - Scam or Not!

i use paypal alot for things i sell on ebay mainly and sometimes sgw resources. they delayed releasing my money a few times so i sent emails every day and they released it pretty quick.

the point you make i do understand that they might be doing something which is frowned upon but not in any way illegal. in my view they are using the same "delay tactics" as many insurance companies especially use before paying out or trying not to pay out at all.

considering the amount of transactions that paypal process then a small minority is bound to be unnsuccessful and may cause a few issues. it happens :?
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

Re: Paypal - Scam or Not!

R8 wrote:i use paypal alot for things i sell on ebay mainly and sometimes sgw resources. they delayed releasing my money a few times so i sent emails every day and they released it pretty quick.

the point you make i do understand that they might be doing something which is frowned upon but not in any way illegal. in my view they are using the same "delay tactics" as many insurance companies especially use before paying out or trying not to pay out at all.

considering the amount of transactions that paypal process then a small minority is bound to be unnsuccessful and may cause a few issues. it happens :?

Very true...
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”