NO
57%

Total votes: 49
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: Bringing back the super weapon

I vote yes. :twisted:

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Rocky
Tollan
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Italian Stallion

i don't really see how this can be abused all too much, massing on ascended isn't exactly hard, spending too much dmu on the superweapon would be a waste for only one use a week.
sooo...why not :smt047
TL vs mH
ImageImage
TL vs DDE
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TL vs mH + DDE
ImageImageImageImage
Rocky
Tollan
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Italian Stallion

Eärendil wrote:
Rocky wrote:what did you have to bid for it? naq, dmu? money?

lmao? Naq in ascended?

ive seen stranger things here tbh

your right, you could keep killing 10% of someone's planets, but considering the amount of DMU people might be bidding, i doubt its really worth it past the first or second time. I can much easier see someone use it to strip stats and try to descend someone quickly.
TL vs mH
ImageImage
TL vs DDE
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TL vs mH + DDE
ImageImageImageImage
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

I thought at one point it did descend the one it targetted ..

Oh well .. its a nice feature perhaps :D
Makes certain untouchable accounts suddenly a bit 'touchable' ghehe
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

Eärendil wrote:
Nostra wrote:I thought at one point it did descend the one it targetted ..

Oh well .. its a nice feature perhaps :D
Makes certain untouchable accounts suddenly a bit 'touchable' ghehe

As did I, but the updates (archives) didn't mention anything and what I found on the forum didn't mention descending.

Thats odd ...

Kinda looses its purpose then aye ...
Investing for purchase ....does nothing .. and your DMU gets scattered around .... seems impractical :\
Colos
The Ascended
Alliance: None
Race: Human

Killing 10% of the planets is what? 3B, nowadays? You can easily do it with a simple massing.

Colos

Edit: I will work out a proper suggestion for this stuff later. My head is full with useless learning material now.
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
Jason... wrote:
Colos wrote:I was a God, too.
Fixxed
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit
Alliance: General - Battle/FAQ Mods
Race: Rabbid
ID: 7905

in to-days sever it doesn't do too much weapons are dirt cheap *i wonder if they even us weapons or just slig mud in each other eyes*

so only people losing out from a hit are the over 23 bils cos it'll take most the year to get it back and those with a shed load of weapons trained planning on selling to trade or not be sabbed

wasn't it like you bided but even if you lost you didn't get your DMU back
all bidding naq was shared across the sever
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

After the weapon was purchased all DMU bid on the weapon would be equally divided among every account on the server it was great for farming and really expanded the activity and growth on the ascended server, the superweapon farm fests allowed many of the oldies to get to the 500 levels, which at the time were equal to maybe 750 levels nowadays. Sure it sucked to get hit with it losing 10% of your planets and all of your weapons was at the time quite a setback when the server was more active and rankings were based entirely on planet sizes it could be the difference of being biggest planet size to 30th planet size with no weapons to defend your DMU. Weapon could only be used once and if I remember right there was a certain time limit you had to use the weapon by after attaining it.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Join me
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Benisallbiz/Join me/Exneighbour

Kikaz wrote:After the weapon was purchased all DMU bid on the weapon would be equally divided among every account on the server it was great for farming and really expanded the activity and growth on the ascended server, the superweapon farm fests allowed many of the oldies to get to the 500 levels, which at the time were equal to maybe 750 levels nowadays. Sure it sucked to get hit with it losing 10% of your planets and all of your weapons was at the time quite a setback when the server was more active and rankings were based entirely on planet sizes it could be the difference of being biggest planet size to 30th planet size with no weapons to defend your DMU. Weapon could only be used once and if I remember right there was a certain time limit you had to use the weapon by after attaining it.

Sounds Correct,
Would like to add,,, it put the target on a ppt, and initially gave the DMU to the target and thus was abused way to send dmu to friendly account,,, then was changed to shared equally amongst the server
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit

back to 50/50 split

i don't see why so many are so against it

if it was brought back in it do what it did when it was taken out / or be improved

10% of planets ok fair enough you'll lose 3 bil if your at 30 bil size wich is probably like a years worth but like to get to that you can't really be playing the game
weapons are cheap

this is your chance to improve it!
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Really why the hell are people that against it.. There is only ONE weapon and it can only be used ONCE.. It doesn't even descend the player that gets hit with it..
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Rabbid Thom
Wascawwy Wabbit

so out of the 35 active ascended players 23 have voted and looks like a close one

and still no constructive criticism against it ?

sure it's "abuse" but isn't have an account abusable i mean c'mon all those inactives up there how abusable is that us actives farming them making us better and leaving them behind
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

sounds like fun. and that server needs something more fun. and out of the ordinary. would be nice if it descended the person too.. no person should be untouchable to a feature of the game like descension. that untouchability just makes for more gatewars monotony
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
Colos
The Ascended
Alliance: None
Race: Human

I still don't see the point... Wasting so much DMU just to eliminate 1-3B planets on a single target... It can be done by using 150-200ATs.

A temporar TOC boost, however... Like increasing one's TOC by 500% for a period of 3 days... Or something like that. Now, that would be fun :)

Colos
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
Jason... wrote:
Colos wrote:I was a God, too.
Fixxed
renegadze
Forum Elite

Colos wrote:I still don't see the point... Wasting so much DMU just to eliminate 1-3B planets on a single target... It can be done by using 150-200ATs.

A temporar TOC boost, however... Like increasing one's TOC by 500% for a period of 3 days... Or something like that. Now, that would be fun :)

Colos

Yeah the original weapon was around when the CER's were very low (if I remember correctly)

at the time it was a major pain in the arse, it was at a time where it would take you weeks to recover from hitting a huge target
Spoiler
ImageImageImage

Return to “Suggestions”