A script user, or someone with a low learning rate

[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

A script user, or someone with a low learning rate

[spoiler=Turn]06:36 Kazarian [ Dominium of Chaos - Immortal] Shephard_Spectre [ EPA ] attack 15 Win
06:36 Kazarian [ Dominium of Chaos - Immortal] Gods Of War [ EPA - WarZ] attack 15 Win
06:36 Kazarian [ Dominium of Chaos - Immortal] gentile01 [ EPA ] attack 15 Win
06:36 Kazarian [ Dominium of Chaos - Immortal] Pimping [ EPA - AdvisorDiplo] attack 15 Loss
06:36 Kazarian [ Dominium of Chaos - Immortal] SHIZZZO [ EPA - Shiz] attack 15 Win
06:36 Kazarian [ Dominium of Chaos - Immortal] BrosÅn © [ EPA - Death] attack 15 Loss
06:36 Kazarian [ Dominium of Chaos - Immortal] ~Winter Soldier~ [ EPA ] attack 15 Win
06:36 Kazarian [ Dominium of Chaos - Immortal] flamingo [ EPA - phail] attack 15 Win[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Turn]05:06 Kazarian [ Dominium of Chaos - Immortal] ~Winter Soldier~ [ EPA ] attack 15 Win
05:06 Kazarian [ Dominium of Chaos - Immortal] Gods Of War [ EPA - WarZ] attack 15 Win
05:06 Kazarian [ Dominium of Chaos - Immortal] Shephard_Spectre [ EPA ] attack 15 Win
05:06 Kazarian [ Dominium of Chaos - Immortal] flamingo [ EPA - phail] attack 15 Win
05:06 Kazarian [ Dominium of Chaos - Immortal] gentile01 [ EPA ] attack 15 Win
05:06 Kazarian [ Dominium of Chaos - Immortal] BrosÅn © [ EPA - Death] attack 15 Loss
05:06 Kazarian [ Dominium of Chaos - Immortal] Pimping [ EPA - AdvisorDiplo] attack 15 Loss[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Turn]04:06 Kazarian [ Dominium of Chaos - Immortal] BrosÅn © [ EPA - Death] attack 15 Loss
04:06 Kazarian [ Dominium of Chaos - Immortal] Pimping [ EPA - AdvisorDiplo] attack 15 Loss
04:06 Kazarian [ Dominium of Chaos - Immortal] flamingo [ EPA - phail] attack 15 Win
04:06 Kazarian [ Dominium of Chaos - Immortal] Gods Of War [ EPA - WarZ] attack 15 Win
04:06 Kazarian [ Dominium of Chaos - Immortal] ColdBeer [ EPA ] attack 15 Win
04:06 Kazarian [ Dominium of Chaos - Immortal] Viperman [ EPA - Conquest] attack 15 Win
04:06 Kazarian [ Dominium of Chaos - Immortal] Magni [ EPA - Hannibal] attack 15 Win
04:06 Kazarian [ Dominium of Chaos - Immortal] ~Winter Soldier~ [ EPA ] attack 15 Win
04:06 Kazarian [ Dominium of Chaos - Immortal] Shephard_Spectre [ EPA ] attack 15 Win
04:06 Kazarian [ Dominium of Chaos - Immortal] Shephard_Spectre [ EPA ] attack 15 Win
04:06 Kazarian [ Dominium of Chaos - Immortal] gentile01 [ EPA ] attack 15 Win
04:06 Kazarian [ Dominium of Chaos - Immortal] sarparto [ EPA ] attack 15 Win ][/spoiler]

Small pattern, yes?

Also

[spoiler=My logs]06:36 Kazarian Attack defended
05:06 Kazarian Attack defended
04:06 Kazarian Attack defended
Jan 23, 16:06 Kazarian Attack defended
Jan 23, 15:06 Kazarian Attack defended
Jan 23, 09:36 Kazarian Attack defended
Jan 23, 08:35 Kazarian Attack defended[/spoiler]

Now either this person likes to fail (alot) at very specific times or is using somewhat of an illegal way to farm

Opinions?
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Re: A script user, or someone with a low learning rate

Or he simply does what a lot of people do: hit the entire alliance on a turn change.

You win some you lose some.....swings and roundabouts baby :smt050
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

And fails on the same 2 people...every time??

And then also fail on a person, who had 4 bil out

Edit
07:06 Kazarian Attack defended

Another...Strike seems to keep dwindling as well
Last edited by [BoT] Jason on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
renegadze
Forum Elite
ID: 0

well one of your logs show he hit the same person twice in a turn, I would highly doubt a script...but I would have to suspect the intelligence of such a person.

Ask all your people to build a def bigger then his strike, see how many turns he goes failling on the entire alliance? lol
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Scar Face
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord

Maybe its cause people got used to seeing u guys without a defence? I mean thats just playing dumb.... #-o

I reckon his strike is just low, and your defences aren't high either! :-D
Spoiler

Spoiler
buck wrote: Scar Face , One of the New additions to the list of Bad Bad Men... Scar Face doesnt take **Filtered**, but gives alot of it out. He is one of DDE's great forum advisers and antagonists, as well as a skilled warlord. A great Past and some would say, an even greater future at the very forefront of all things bad await this Character.
My feedback topic
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:
Drahazar wrote:btw, i want to keep the planet "scar face owned me" just because of its name hehe
Nah - I deserve that one xD - cos he did :D
Spoiler
buck wrote:
Scar Face wrote:Join DDE, farm all the above :smt060
Bahaha that is the single best post ever, I love scar face.
Spoiler
Zod14c wrote: :shock: dont mass scar.. he is baaaaadasss
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

Jason .... do me a fav ... next time you suspect one of my members cheating .... contact me ....

I could inform you about standing orders :smt025

Have you tried to PM kazarian at least ?
Probably not ...

This thread with stupid accusations makes you kinda look like an Ass ... thanks for being worried about the game though.

Anwyasz .... ta ta
Rocky
Tollan
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Italian Stallion

RepliMagni wrote:Or he simply does what a lot of people do: hit the entire alliance on a turn change.

You win some you lose some.....swings and roundabouts baby :smt050

either that or he goes though his farm list, and farms whoever has enough naq out, and doesn't regularly check up on peoples defences.
i once did that, hit the same person twice who had recently built a defence, i set him to neutral later, he accused me of using a script as well afterwards :(
TL vs mH
ImageImage
TL vs DDE
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TL vs mH + DDE
ImageImageImageImage
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

not much to go Jason... if it was over a much longer peroid of time maybe.. but looks like normal turn farming...
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

I'd say he needs to find something better to do than hit every member in EPA within a minute of the turn change all the time. Not sure it's a script but something sure is suspect (probably his intelligence).

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:I'd say he needs to find something better to do than hit every member in EPA within a minute of the turn change all the time. Not sure it's a script but something sure is suspect (probably his intelligence).

probably hoping to catch you guys after you've turned farmed and before banking... maybe he was on his phone playing.. I wouldnt be reading all my logs then...

Anyway, we already know Admin can checks scripts, he may or may not find something going back further ..
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Wait a minute..you mean a epa member has a defense big enough to cause a loss? OMF IN G... ](*,)

Ya its not uncommon for that if the guy has a huge farm list he zaps through.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Not even going to bother reading beyond first post..

Most people in war, especially those with low covert levels hit quick attack on the turn change on everyone in enemy alliance off PPT. Assuming you are really at war don't know for sure (if not nice job at provoking!) defenses come and go quickly what might have been an account with 30t defense one turn can have no defense the very next turn...
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Its not a wild assumption, Jason saw and reported. All this whining about why or what is ridiculous.
Bias Admin colour
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

Mittenz wrote:Its not a wild assumption, Jason saw and reported. All this whining about why or what is ridiculous.

hence Earendil's timely post.

It's not a wild assumption, but it's also not a lot to go on...

maybe wait for some more logs?

Also, perhaps this player considers

turn farming / hitting his enemies for 4 bil naq worth it

simply because they are enemies...

Return to “Report Archive”