Why?

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Why?

Why always when i want to point at something some mods or admins thinks it would be better idea to move my topic to some trash section? :)
RETURN of the P I R A T E
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Re: Why?

I think the better question is why do you think literally every topic belongs in SGW General?

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
caesar2
Forum Addict

it was moved by section mod and later by admin to misc. why do you think everyone else can post this kind of topics just my was moved?
caesar2
Forum Addict

Oh well, I anounced, i informe nd added there a list. Those who wanted I told to send me PM. like earendil worte, am recruiting, but am not in the topic i created.

there are many similar topics and were not moved.
caesar2
Forum Addict

BS :) who you asked? tell me, why you want to hide my topic so badly again?
caesar2
Forum Addict

I edited my post, removed all those "not correct" words. please move it back where it was. now you dont have reason to not move it there.

Oh and btw. why admin moved my topic after section mod did it before? and why at all admin involves to this?

And why this admin keeps moving almost all my topics whenever i create them?
caesar2
Forum Addict

Eärendil wrote:
caesar2 wrote:I edited my post, removed all those "not correct" words. please move it back where it was. now you dont have reason to not move it there.

That is not a convincing reason as I'v said, the entire context of the post is still the same, by simple removing 2, maybe half a dozen words it has not changed it at all.

caesar2 wrote:Oh and btw. why admin moved my topic after section mod did it before? and why at all admin involves to this?

And why this admin keeps moving almost all my topics whenever i create them?
caesar2
Forum Addict

oh well... am just curious who are those who were discussing it... lol. it seems its closed circle of few players who can decide what is righta nd what wrong.

omg... and I thought forums are normal these days... are not.
caesar2
Forum Addict

Eärendil wrote:Players? No. Maybe 1 or 2 of them are but not all. It's a shame that people keep having these close minded ideas.

Like I said, No good reason has been brought forward as to why it should be moved back, so I guess there is none?

Like I said, No good reason has been brought forward as to why it was moved, so I guess there is none?
Now, whos right? Maybe those who you discussed with can support you here so I can admit you are not biased. Cuse some mods, who moved my topic before you have different view like i see.
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

caesar2 wrote:oh well... am just curious who are those who were discussing it... lol. it seems its closed circle of few players who can decide what is righta nd what wrong.

They're called mods/admins. ;)
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
caesar2
Forum Addict

Ahh... lost case, They called Jack and used his words "because I can". How pathetic, stupid forum.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Why are there topics on the first page of sgw general that were last posted in over a month and a half ago? Why is general now perhaps one of the most dead sections of the forums?

It used to be a thriving section, but now things have become so categorised and compartmentalised that hardly anything actually fits under "sgw general" anymore...

Can we have our general section back please? As a gamer more than a forumer I would always check general and the gc, now I have to check dozens of sub-sections...just relax the rules somewhat so we can have a proper "general" section again....
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

RepliMagni wrote:Why are there topics on the first page of sgw general that were last posted in over a month and a half ago? Why is general now perhaps one of the most dead sections of the forums?

It used to be a thriving section, but now things have become so categorised and compartmentalised that hardly anything actually fits under "sgw general" anymore...

Can we have our general section back please? As a gamer more than a forumer I would always check general and the gc, now I have to check dozens of sub-sections...just relax the rules somewhat so we can have a proper "general" section again....

Nice post..these forums should be primarily for the GAMER and less about the mods/admins and retired or non gamers.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

RepliMagni wrote:Why are there topics on the first page of sgw general that were last posted in over a month and a half ago? Why is general now perhaps one of the most dead sections of the forums?

So lets keep it constructive.

What do you think belongs in General?

- war threads
- alliance announcements
- recruiting threads
- questions about the game mechanics
- market trades
- non game related topics
- forum only related topics

I think that covers all of the threads that have been moved out of General.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
caesar2
Forum Addict

deni wrote:

So lets keep it constructive.

- war threads
- alliance announcements
- recruiting threads
- questions about the game mechanics
- market trades
- non game related topics
- forum only related topics

I think that covers all of the threads that have been moved out of General.

- war threads / my topic was tempted to anounce some war/wars
- alliance announcements / alliance can be called empire, alliance, family, or pact? i anounced pact
- recruiting threads / I did not rectruit in my topic, but few can say I did. It was not my goal
- questions about the game mechanics / none
- market trades / none
- non game related topics / none
- forum only related topics / none

There I sumarize it Deni, and my topic perfectly fits the section where I posted it. Earendil and his "friends" thinks something else.

Magni and JT are right, forum should be about GAMERS and not about forum staff and what THEY want and what THEY consider fits THEYR rules.

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”