No Ordinary Family

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Re: No Ordinary Family

Downloading wouldn't end, but a lot less people would download. I still download. I do so because it's more convenient and I'm either sleeping(I work nights) or out enjoying my weekend when the shows air.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

[BoT] Jack wrote:Downloading wouldn't end, but a lot less people would download. I still download. I do so because it's more convenient and I'm either sleeping(I work nights) or out enjoying my weekend when the shows air.

Here here.

The main reason I download is for convenience and the fact that you never know what you are going to get now if you go to movie theaters to see movies. I wanted to see Battle for LA, and the only good part of it was the fact **Filtered** got blown up. The rest was trash.

Would I pay 8-10$ for the entrance fee, plus the cost of food and drink which is another 10$ for a crap movie which was hyped to all hell making you want to see it? I'd rather download a camera quality, and endure the horror.

Let's not forget, some of us do not have the time (or patience) to endure car commercials any longer or simply the inconvenience of being there at a specific time.

All in all? I refuse to endure horrible commercials for retarded periods of time, wait for specific times of the TV shows, and I enjoy watching them at my leisure.
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Noobert wrote:[...] I enjoy watching them at my leisure.

Absolutely. This is the number 1 reason I download. Followed by lack of commercials, better quality(HD vs SD) and all around freeness.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!

Return to “The TV room”