bmj

Ombudsman Case Archives
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq
ID: 0

bmj

I wanna protest against the warnins i got from bmj he is a bias mod man/woman.

keeps givin warnins to dde in topics and not to the others in same topics whom r against DDE wich do actually post there with no related posts what so ever when i respond to a nother DDE member with quote of a mod in it. it gets deleted and i get warnin happend twice ! with bmj in the lith vs kaboomer vendetta topic

in my personal opinion this dude/dudette should have no bussiness warnin DDE ppl since he is @ war with them and cant seem to seperate his war with his work here.

GrtZ

Kaboomer
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Re: bmj

A couple of small points...

First...
Is this a complaint about warnings, or a complaint about a specific mod?
If the latter... have you gone through the procedure here? *Link*

Second...

We've looked at your user notes... the only official warnings on record on your account are one from mid-december and one from end of november, and neither of them issued by BMMJ13.
You do however have two Verbal warnings from him, but those will not directly count towards a ban...

Thirdly... (speaking from a neutral perspective, as we dont care about ingame alliances nor read the GC if we can avoid it...)
Are you sure he only issues verbal warnings to DDE members? Are you sure that it is not because others behave themselves?

If there are posts that are off topic that you notice, please feel free to report them, and the General mods will deal with those reports...

Thank you for reading and have a nice day...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
kojak
The Voice of Reason
Alliance: The Dark Dominuim
Race: Scottish
ID: 88279
Alternate name(s): Brucey

Yeah Boomer, you wanna read the procedure for making a complaint to the Oms, there are procedured to follow. If you feel your warning was issued incorrectly then feel free to follow said procedure.

[spoiler]Regarding warnings, the Ombudsman should only hear your complain if you have gone through the following steps and are still in disagreement with your warning.
1) Contact the moderator who issued the original warning
if that does not resolve the issue
2) Contact the section head of the moderator who warned you
Again, if that does not resolve the issue, post here, only then.[/spoiler]

If and when you have done this let me know if you wish to continue.

Please also bear in mind because others were doing it and not getting a warning is not a valid excuse, "2 wrongs do not make a right".

All users have the right to report, if you feel others topics are off topic, spam, whatever it may be, you also can report this.

If the topic is a complaint against a mod other than the warning then these procedures should be followed.

[spoiler]Each step is to be taken and followed before proceeding to the next... So if you get response from one step, take it to the next step, but not before that time.

1. Contact the mod in question
2. Contact the section GM
3. Contact the admins
4. Contact the ombudsmen[/spoiler]

I hope this helps Boomer.
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

kaboom wrote:I wanna protest against the warnins i got from bmj he is a bias mod man/woman.

keeps givin warnins to dde in topics and not to the others in same topics whom r against DDE wich do actually post there with no related posts what so ever when i respond to a nother DDE member with quote of a mod in it. it gets deleted and i get warnin happend twice ! with bmj in the lith vs kaboomer vendetta topic

in my personal opinion this dude/dudette should have no bussiness warnin DDE ppl since he is @ war with them and cant seem to seperate his war with his work here.

GrtZ

Kaboomer

1. Your posts were not deleted. Two, along with a post by another user who got warned, were moved to the public dump (viewtopic.php?f=135&t=178620). The second post, being of no use, was moved to the private dump (viewtopic.php?p=2249517#p2249517).

2. Two people got Verbal Warnings, you and a TAF member. Both were for spam. You quoted a mod and then responded, which is automatic spam according to the rules. Your second warning was for the doing the exact same thing less than 5 minutes from the first warning.

3. Out of all the posts in the topic, the only ones that were moved were deemed too off topic or spam to stay. You made a comment about me posting people to stay on topic after Nostra, however that was just a warning people should think before they post in the future.

4. Being at war with a group does not mean I can't or shouldn't mod members of them. If there happens to be more of a certain group that I am giving verbals or warnings to, then that is likely evidence of certain members not being able to follow the rules, rather than my own bias.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq
ID: 0

BMMJ13 wrote:
kaboom wrote:I wanna protest against the warnins i got from bmj he is a bias mod man/woman.

GrtZ

Kaboomer

1. Your posts were not deleted. Two, along with a post by another user who got warned, were moved to the public dump (viewtopic.php?f=135&t=178620). The second post, being of no use, was moved to the private dump (viewtopic.php?p=2249517#p2249517).

2. Two people got Verbal Warnings, you and a TAF member. Both were for spam. You quoted a mod and then responded, which is automatic spam according to the rules. Your second warning was for the doing the exact same thing less than 5 minutes from the first warning.

3. Out of all the posts in the topic, the only ones that were moved were deemed too off topic or spam to stay. You made a comment about me posting people to stay on topic after Nostra, however that was just a warning people should think before they post in the future.

4. Being at war with a group does not mean I can't or shouldn't mod members of them. If there happens to be more of a certain group that I am giving verbals or warnings to, then that is likely evidence of certain members not being able to follow the rules, rather than my own bias.

Yeah yur right no bias with yu yur the most honost mod there is, honostly yur a NO , see yur point 4 i rest my case.

Im not gonna put annymore time and or effort in this than i did. so can be lockt and trown away if yu all wish.

GrtZ

Kaboomer
Last edited by Rocky on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Insults removed
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

I hope you get warned for an insult while using a non english language in an oms thread...

Personally your point of view on Bmmj's modding will be bias to start with as you believe in the them and us of the forum staff and empire Jazz

~Jason~
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
kojak
The Voice of Reason
Alliance: The Dark Dominuim
Race: Scottish
ID: 88279
Alternate name(s): Brucey

Locked as per the authors request.

Case Number:- 002

Outcome:- Verbal Warnings Stand!!