~S.O.A~ Vs WAR

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
pug theblackrobe
Forum Expert
Alliance: TAF (Proud Ex Ricos)
Race: egg and spoon
ID: 1976977

Re: ~S.O.A~ Vs WAR

Tetrismonkey wrote:
Iƒrit wrote:
Z E R O wrote:Nothing, the war started exactly how we said it did. Who took the planet in the first place is irrelevant. You stole a planet from us, you got massed. You opened your mouth a little too big, lipped off the wrong people and your team got hit.

Maybe it's not fair, maybe it's not nice, but it happened. so deal with it, and mass us back. We're here to have fun, we're not here to hold your hands. It's War, not a tea party. Sorry for being harsh in my judgement.. but it's not like we're picking on weaklings here.. You guys have 5 times the total army size of us, and 4 times as many members. We may have better accounts, but you have the sheer numbers you need to take us down. We are not invincible, so hit PPT, save up naq, and show us what you're made of.

I think his point is the opening post is a fraud, it was made out like he was a planet thief, and because it was taken a war was initiated.

Had the opening been, a planet was taken from so and so, he took it back and mouthed off, it wouldn't have defrauded the entire declaration of your war. Instead you look like your out to start trouble and act irrational, that is your business to do as you please, but to fraud the viewers is certainly not something that helps the perception of a alliance that is built on 'respect'.

Excuse me for saying the above, however enjoy it while it last.

If ya disagree with us, let me know now. That way I can visit your account also.

Keep your rubbish? opinions and BS out of here. This is for war, not for playing elementary school, "they hit me first" **Filtered**.

oh fun monkey boy has found a good alliance to join and because it seems the alliance theyre fighting dont seem to fight back hes all brave on the forum and taking the left overs ingame, i respect nearly all the SOA players but having someone like tetris in your alliance really lowers the respect myself and others have for you, now watch the pithy comeback probably containing insults and inaccuracies from monkey boy or the classy i declare vendetta against you again :D and do absolutely nothing due to rl, ppt blah blah anyway the rest of you all have fun and Roket i will be having words with you soon ](*,) ](*,)

trade feedback http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=149620

Im such a noob i have now abandoned a dual planet 3 times when i meant to merlin it

Selling ingame resources is like selling goods in real life, the buyer always pays first, the seller always receives money before letting the goods go as we aint doing hire purchase :)

Fight with honour, be polite and take no crapola. Wisdom comes with age, rashness is the folly of youth
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

pug theblackrobe wrote:Roket i will be having words with you soon ](*,) ](*,)

Ut oh :shock: Comon not a single attack yet, going to bed hope my D is gone by the morning :)
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

WHO the hell masses a man on his birthday then jumps to PPT so i Can't do it back :(9
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

RoKeT wrote:WHO the hell masses a man on his birthday then jumps to PPT so i Can't do it back :(9

i massed Killztacular on his birthday :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~Snipez~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Collective
Race: System Lord
ID: 1992766

RoKeT wrote:WHO the hell masses a man on his birthday then jumps to PPT so i Can't do it back :(9

at least you got screwed on your b day :smt043

hows the war going guys any new updates ?
mbatznc87
Forum Newbie

i did (darknight3787)after i took ur def and some covert i went to tetris then i realized that i didnt have enough naq to take him down so i finished with what i had and ppted got to get more naq

Snipes wrote:

that is a classic i think i got a siggy :smt117
Snipes wrote:

Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Nice going today war :). Good to see some of ya in our logs.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Fallen Gabriel
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ricos Warlords
Race: Sistem Lord
ID: 0

Go WAR,go!!!!! :smt033 :smt033 :smt033
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Fallen Gabriel wrote:Go WAR,go!!!!! :smt033 :smt033 :smt033

PLEASSE :D?

THEY ARE GOOD AT SITTING PPT HALF MASSING SOMONE AND HITTING PPT AGAIN , QUITE FUNNY :P

hope they are saving up for one push at the end for a bit of fun :)
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

I found architech of apocalypse with a 3T def and a strike and 400b cov...

needless to say sabbed the def and part of the strike away :)
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

Tetrismonkey wrote:
harchester wrote:
~Ancient~ wrote:Well if i can find the time to EDUCATE then i will, but sadly very busy at the mo......but when the time suits ME i'll be in the logs :-D

i hope that word i enlarged there means what i think it does

Class in session yet Massey ? :-D

That, comming from you is a joke right? Come now Harch my boy, we all know how you play this game. :smt064

Ah the Education Fags

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
~matty~
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~none~
Race: ancient
ID: 1971462

~Coyle~ wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:
harchester wrote:
~Ancient~ wrote:Well if i can find the time to EDUCATE then i will, but sadly very busy at the mo......but when the time suits ME i'll be in the logs :-D

i hope that word i enlarged there means what i think it does

Class in session yet Massey ? :-D

That, comming from you is a joke right? Come now Harch my boy, we all know how you play this game. :smt064

Ah the Education Fags

:smt043
dont fight a retard..they'lll drag you down and beat you with experience
some people say im insane..i say my sanity just took a break!
MEZZANINE wrote: I would also have to agree that Matty is man of the match, just for the size of his steel balls :lol:
Valume
Forum Irregular

21:37 member of WAR 479,073 Untrained Units Kidnapped 15

thanks for the UU

Trade Feedback
Spoiler
Noobert wrote: Thank you for the MS, I have to admit though..the size of your account and the size of the mothership did shock me a bit. ;)
Ashu wrote: [BoT]Andi says:
i'm the biggest tard
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Valume wrote:21:37 member of WAR 479,073 Untrained Units Kidnapped 15

thanks for the UU

ppt finished i cleaned war all defs most coverts all MS's under 10Bill compliments of my machine ;)

found a 3T def its ko'ed alot of spies killed 10M AC units downed

some raids , i would take planet but i cant be botherd :D

WAR sat on each turn change all naq to 0 constantly and a very good eye watching them ;)

but im off

so peace out

~ryu
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
mbatznc87
Forum Newbie

took down slayers def and covert his dam covert had to be around 40 tril he sold his attack weps excpt 1 so i sabed it (before i started to mass him i think he was raiding and didnt by any weps after )

ryu def is gone and most of his covert and 3tril of his strike

tetris def is gone some of his covert nox kicked in so cant do anymore to him

i have a tril def for u guys to have fun with and some spies and a decent strike left over from my killing spree

here are my stats from the get go of this whole thing

Attack Mercs Killed (30) 0
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 20,308,400
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 0
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 11,989
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 0
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 26,994,704
Spies Killed(50) 62,895,750
Spy Killers Killed(50) 4,190,513
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 0
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 0
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 0
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 0
Planets Taken(5000) 0
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 1,344,060,346,944
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 874,064
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 273,652,346,016
Attack Turns Used(1) 9,431
TOTAL WAR EXPERIENCE POINTS 6,435,225,996

Your Failures
Attacking Mercenaries Lost 41,738,834
Defending Mercenaries Lost 125,583
Questers Lost 0
Defenders Lost 0
Super Questers Lost 34,408,845
Super Defenders Lost 305,942
Covert Agents Lost 0
Anti-Intelligence Drone Lost 72,785
Mothership Weapons Lost 0
Mothership Shields Lost 0
Mothership Fleets Lost 0
Planet Defences Lost 0
Planets Lost 0
Naquadah Lost 374,176,448,280
Untrained Lost 0
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att on You) 0
Attack Turns Used Against You 117
Plus/Minus 0

my ms sucks so i dont even bother to use it when there attack alone is higher than my entire ms fully equiped and i didnt fell like have to rebuild it every 3 hits :smt064
Last edited by mbatznc87 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snipes wrote:

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”