~Pirates Of Anarchy~

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Re: ~Pirates Of Anarchy~

Nice to know that after a short while after TPP loses there power player and only powerbase they have, they need to get more of them. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) :-k :-k :-k
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

Tekki wrote:
Hookoo2 wrote:come join :-D TPP was started by a group who didnt like the way TL was run so they split

LOL, not how TL report it but meh.

Another alliance a one, maybe two skilled players and a lot of mouths though.

SoA must be passing the rum around :-D

Hookoo, AGA and InR left TL because they didn't agree with our policies, didn't meet our minimum requirements and didn't want to improve their ascended accounts.

Do you still have your Omega Tag in ascended Hookoo LOL.

Each to their own.

Have fun Pirates of Anarchy.
An apt name for many of your members game styles.
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Try not to discuss other alliances too much. End of conversation about TL.
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict
Alliance: sigma leader
Race: systemlord
ID: 70578

just watch your backs when entering boats in somalia guys

http://www.somalicruises.com/
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Tekki wrote:
Hookoo2 wrote:come join :-D TPP was started by a group who didnt like the way TL was run so they split

LOL, not how TL report it but meh.

Another alliance a one, maybe two skilled players and a lot of mouths though.

lol yeah right that alliance has massive accounts in it now, it's going to be one hell of an alliance to reckon with, ya'll better not prove me wrong :smt047 :smt047 good luck guys this is awesome :) some of the best people in the game in one place cool cool
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

A match made in heaven, may your overactive loins bare much fruit in the marital bed :-D

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Congratulations guys. This sounds like a great merger.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Dark Hero
Forum Expert
Alliance: Truly Infidel
Race: FRA + other monkeys
ID: 20558

Very interesting indeed...

Who couldve guessed? Have fun guys :-D
Spoiler
Awards:
Spoiler
Presenting Vicariously:
Spoiler
Andy says: (12:15:34 PM)
i thought singapore was in china >.>

Dark Hero says: (12:15:41 PM)
AHAHAHAHA

Andy says: (12:15:41 PM)
or is that japan

Dark Hero says: (12:15:54 PM)
no... they are all different countries :P

Andy says: (12:16:05 PM)
singapore is a country?

Dark Hero says: (12:16:12 PM)
LMAO
Daku:
Spoiler
xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:07 PM)
I need to teach you how to eat curry on a sofa

xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:29 PM)
Give you my inbred expertise
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

Panties of Anarchy would have been a better name for the merger, but Gl with it ;)
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Rudy Pena wrote:Nice to know that after a short while after TPP loses there power player and only powerbase they have, they need to get more of them. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) :-k :-k :-k

funny thats what dde does everyday ^^

DoO- dxm

DSL + sominium imortals -DoB

heh heh?

“There is no law to enforce upon the High Seas and if the absence of law and order is a state of anarchy, then there is anarchy on the high seas."

The perfect combination of veterans of land war , and teh veterans of the deep!

~Pirates Of Anarchy!~

anarchy has already struck land , these pirates arnt just about sailing in ships , hey i know ive got the god damn biggest one in game ;)

needless to say we are enjoying our war with dde and their supporters

they did not expect such force coming from sea bearers on land :)

now shh wheres the god damn alcohol !
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Scar Face
Forum Intermediate

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:Nice to know that after a short while after TPP loses there power player and only powerbase they have, they need to get more of them. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) :-k :-k :-k

DoO- dxm

Please restrain on commenting about things u know nothing about. If u want the real version u have my msn. Anyway before this gets turned into one of our admirers topics again, this is about PoA.
Spoiler

Spoiler
buck wrote: Scar Face , One of the New additions to the list of Bad Bad Men... Scar Face doesnt take **Filtered**, but gives alot of it out. He is one of DDE's great forum advisers and antagonists, as well as a skilled warlord. A great Past and some would say, an even greater future at the very forefront of all things bad await this Character.
My feedback topic
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:
Drahazar wrote:btw, i want to keep the planet "scar face owned me" just because of its name hehe
Nah - I deserve that one xD - cos he did :D
Spoiler
buck wrote:
Scar Face wrote:Join DDE, farm all the above :smt060
Bahaha that is the single best post ever, I love scar face.
Spoiler
Zod14c wrote: :shock: dont mass scar.. he is baaaaadasss
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

Scar Face wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:

DoO- dxm

Please restrain on commenting about things u know nothing about. If u want the real version u have my msn. Anyway before this gets turned into one of our admirers topics again, this is about PoA.

scar baby you know i love those curls <3
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
~Deathlok~
Forum Regular
Race: SL

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:

DoO- dxm

heh heh?

“There is no law to enforce upon the High Seas and if the absence of law and order is a state of anarchy, then there is anarchy on the high seas."

~Pirates Of Anarchy!~

anarchy has already struck land , these pirates arnt just about sailing in ships , hey i know ive got the god damn biggest one in game ;)

DoB always was DoB,without DSL and dominium imortals

sorry for the spam
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
ID: 81691

Kondasz wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:

DoO- dxm

heh heh?

~Pirates Of Anarchy!~

sorry for the spam

DoB used to be just plain Bicska until it was absorbed into DDE.

As for DSL and DOO disbanding, I believe JT called it a 'slimming down' and 'clear out of inactives', which was true, but it was also a tactical move consolidating actives in fewer places so that alliance PPT & Repair functions and monitoring of attack logs could get near 24/7 coverage.

TPP and SoA could work together as separate alliances but by combining they get the same better coverage of alliance functions and attack logs.

Consolidating forces makes sense for groups of like minded people who share common objectives and styles of play. TPP & SoA certainly fit that description so it should work out very well for them.

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

MEZZANINE wrote:
Kondasz wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:

DoO- dxm

heh heh?

~Pirates Of Anarchy!~

sorry for the spam

DoB used to be just plain Bicska until it was absorbed into DDE.

As for DSL and DOO disbanding, I believe JT called it a 'slimming down' and 'clear out of inactives', which was true, but it was also a tactical move consolidating actives in fewer places so that alliance PPT & Repair functions and monitoring of attack logs could get near 24/7 coverage.

TPP and SoA could work together as separate alliances but by combining they get the same better coverage of alliance functions and attack logs.

Consolidating forces makes sense for groups of like minded people who share common objectives and styles of play. TPP & SoA certainly fit that description so it should work out very well for them.

as mezzanine said , we did not join just to have massive accounts in one alliance we joine dbecause our roleplay ingame is so amazingly similar its identical bar one thing ... the theme , Sons was our . pirates were theres , but anarcy + pirate is just way damn better m , its nothing to do with acc size if it was id just join TL and have top 3 ms's ingame then lol , but we thought merging with tpp was gonna be fun , and hell it already is we have great fun , old friends like lith and dastupy its amazing to see them back active again especially das, he was one of my frist friends ingame and always will be a close mate and im honoured to be fighting along side him again ;)

even tho last time was when dde was well organised and controlled by the ultipimp ;) REK

Return to “Alliance announcements”