Select all/Select Check box's in ranks

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Xapphire
Replicator
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1990049

Select all/Select Check box's in ranks

I find the most annoying thing to do after each ascension is re-add my farm list. I'm not sure if this has already been suggested as i only quickly scanned the first page and found nothing. But i think if you could go through each page checking box's next to peoples names and have a function down the bottom to set all to peace/war/neutral.

Just a thought though

Regards,

Ah Chuy Kak,
Fire Destroyer
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

Re: Select all/Select Check box's in ranks

my answer to this would be.

Admin allows us to import and expert files with our farms on them.

so save as a file then import it back in after you have ascended.

goldy
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Rottenking
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 82082

or allow us to import and export to personal log
If you cannot convince them, confuse them.
- Harry S Truman
Xapphire
Replicator

Are you saying this is already a feature? Because i have a farm list in spreadsheet format. Or is this an addition to the suggestion :D Sorry got confused.

Ah Chuy Kak,
Fire Destroyer
~Thamuz~
Forum Expert

No need, spying is free, if you wanna save your farm list just spy every account you have on it before your ascention, you then have 10 days after you have spied the accounts to set them to a war setting, you'll be on ppt for a few days after ascention so will have plenty of time to do this, why complicate things by adding more stuff to the game when its not needed. ](*,)
Xapphire
Replicator

It still doesn't solve the problem that's the same as having them in a text file. I have over 10 pages of farms so each time i ascend i have to search for there name click on it click on war and rinse and repeat. Each ascension it is the same If we keep our planets and mother ships which i see as prior knowledge then it'd be nice to keep who we have at war. Or at least an easier way to manage it each time you ascend.

Ah Chuy Kak,
Fire Destroyer
~Thamuz~
Forum Expert

Ah Chuy Kak wrote:It still doesn't solve the problem that's the same as having them in a text file. I have over 10 pages of farms so each time i ascend i have to search for there name click on it click on war and rinse and repeat. Each ascension it is the same If we keep our planets and mother ships which i see as prior knowledge then it'd be nice to keep who we have at war. Or at least an easier way to manage it each time you ascend.

Ah Chuy Kak,
Fire Destroyer

All i gotta say is i've given you a way thats 10 times easier to reaquire your war setting than a text file, get off you lazy ass and stop trying to make things easier. Its not really a "Problem" if there are ways to get your settings back mate. 10 pgs of farms would take you around 20-30mins whilst you on your post ascention ppt to get back. What else are you gonna do in the 48hrs that you get for the ascention huh? its also a good opportunity to get rid of the farms that now have a decent defense. there's also no need to do it all at once, maybe you could find 15mins each day whilst on ppt and do half each day.
Xapphire
Replicator

Your way saves me copying and pasting, that is all. It's a suggestion mate. Much like those quick buttons for raiding, attacking and spying. I use my post ascension PPT to spend some quality time on my ascended rather than the quick daily log ins. I also don't see the point in the spy log staying once ascended. It's a bit like saying you can take your friends names but you cant take you friends.

However instead of going into a heated debate with you I'm going to leave it as is and let others put they input in as they have above.

Regards,
Ah Chuy Kak,
Fire Destroyer
Last edited by Xapphire on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

I got a 46 page farm list.. And usually copy paste names into P-log when ascending.. But I must say thamuz I like your spying idea much better thanks. =D

And yeah a multi war declaration would be kinda cool I could finnally accomplish my dream of one day having war declared with the whole game. ;)
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Rottenking
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 82082

the other way to do it is, get ready to ascend
open up each page of your farm list in a tab
ascend
go threw and open each person in a new tab, and hit declare war

not easy, but still

i was also thinking (but never got around to testing)
maybe you could put people in your personal log, and if you dummied the url in the log, could could make it open in a new tab, and declare war (after all, it would basicaly be like clicking declare war)
If you cannot convince them, confuse them.
- Harry S Truman
~Thamuz~
Forum Expert

Ah Chuy Kak wrote:Your way saves me copying and pasting, that is all. It's a suggestion mate. Much like those quick buttons for raiding, attacking and spying. I use my prior ascension PPT to spend some quality time on my ascended rather than the quick daily log ins. I also don't see the point in the spy log staying once ascended. It's a bit like saying you can take your friends names but you cant take you friends.

However instead of going into a heated debate with you I'm going to leave it as is and let others put they input in as they have above.

Regards,
Ah Chuy Kak,
Fire Destroyer

Your suggestion and why your suggestion is valid comes down to you want to make things easier for yourself, so in my mind its not really a heated debate mate, also not to be too picky "I use my prior ascension PPT" your talking about a ppt before your ascention here not the ppt after. :-D
And there really is no such thing as " quality time" on ascention with the amount of AT available, 20mins to an hr tops if you have 2000 AT stored up there, what else are you gonna do with the other 47hrs you have left from your Post ascention ppt other than what i have suggested when your AT runs out in ascended?
Xapphire
Replicator

Half the features in the game are there to make the game easier. Such as purchasing upgrades at a multiplier, the quick attack/spy/raid buttons and the recently added lemme splain it page.
And yes you caught my mistake of prior and post i shall award you a gold star.
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Rottenking's suggestionof opening tabs works but can be a bit annoying. Putting the links into your personal log would also work but might be a bit time consuming to set up deoendingon how good you are with excel or similar I guess.

I think it's actually a it unfair these days as ascending was always one way to disappear from someone and now it's not
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Xapphire
Replicator

Tekki wrote:I think it's actually a it unfair these days as ascending was always one way to disappear from someone and now it's not

Yeah unfortunately it's something you cant really control in-game as it goes outside the game.

Return to “Game Suggestions”