WWE on Syfy?!?!?

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Re: WWE on Syfy?!?!?

*chuckles*
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP

Amen to the light pollution....It's a nightmare where i live for using my telescope...the yellow glare from out of date street lights and also security lights in people's gardens it ruins a good night as well as our local council lighting up a bridge that goes over the river Mersey...drives me mad as near by is one of the highest points in the crap hole town i live in to go viewing.. :smt021

As for the series with Brain Cox in the music has been turned down on the show due to people moaning to the BBC...it's the last one tonight i will watch it but i much prefer Horizon on BBC 2 =D>

All we need now is the same people to moan when Doctor Who starts again about the music in that show...far to loud and you miss half the dialogue :smt090
Psyko
The Irresistible

Hulu is my friend. 8) It supports the show and is free (unless I want to buy the Pro version for $8 a month).

I only watch 3-5 shows depending on the time of year, so hulu makes it easier. The only one I really have problems viewing is TrueBlood because HBO doesn't use Hulu and my schedule is **Filtered**.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC

Return to “The TV room”