GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

Re: Banned for cheating???

that won't prove anything "raided amount in ME"

You could of easily sent uu from a multi and raided it off an inactive :/

trades like past year's trading in brokers and uu's being sent for each account etc.

anyways good luck

Golden
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Madclown
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Forgotten serenity
ID: 1903194

GOLDEN WING wrote:that won't prove anything "raided amount in ME"

You could of easily sent uu from a multi and raided it off an inactive :/

trades like past year's trading in brokers and uu's being sent for each account etc.

anyways good luck

Golden

what about my trade page that shows all of my trades? that would also show where i had been buying uus and then ats as i was over uu trade limit/if they are still on there i think they only stay for a month so it would be going close :smt017
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

Its admin he see's All

Basically i am sure he has access to all of ur account's History regarding Broker trades

Notice i Highlighted ALL

that is 1 way also sending resources log's information onto admins DB :)

so there are various ways to tell if you are being truthful or Literally a multi.

Golden
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Madclown wrote:
Charisma wrote:This does sound pretty straightforward. Either you are a bad cheater - you know, with the multis and all, and getting caught - or Jason suddenly changed his modus operandi after 6 years of being averse to MSN and we are all wrong about this.
Applying Occam's Razor to this issue: You are probably guilty.
We could still leave the option of you being right open, but it is looking grim.

Your only redeeming circumstance at this point is an absent GA, seeing how you are already banned however, that circumstance might work to your disadvantage instead.

?? im confused sorry hahah #-o
My post was rather straightforward albeit a little 'wordy'. I cannot account nor be held accountable for your comprehension, or lack thereof. Suffice it to say your situation is not looking good per regular game theory.
Madclown
Fledgling Forumer

well i havent done nothing wrong so ill let it sort itself out. as thats about all i can do, they will see i am not a multi and un ban me one day :P i dont know why you think im a multi i have proof for everything i have. :sge over this crud
Huntalaar
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Anti DDE

Madclown wrote:
Huntalaar wrote:Its not auto ban.. I emailed admin asking him to check you out after you and your 'friends' kept hitting me, funnily enough all your 'friends' had no alliance no officers no CO yet massively high UP and incomes. Got an email back from admin saying you were a multi and you have been banned. Oh they banned your other account ~RocT~ too.

??? sorry to break it too you but i am not a multi... so ud best get your facts first thankyou haha. roct is my cousins account for your information he personaly knows te admin on here. bumop once again i am not a multi or a cheat, and i do want my acc un banned, glad you managed to hear back from admin... i havent heard jack **Filtered** back they a bit lazy if you ask me... im not too worried anyway as im prolly going to give my acc away anyway seeing as i start work today. didnt realie how much time i wasted on here but meh oh well itl get sorted sooner or later...and dont call me a multi or when i get back on i might just decide to mash ur acc to peaces as u just piss me off... i could mass u with an un ascended acc ahaha

Lol? I massed you, aced you, descended you and exposed you as a multi, so quit talking big.. It took me 6 days and 2 emails to get a reply from admin but seeing your reply it was well worth the wait, have fun being banned and don't pm me again.
Madclown
Fledgling Forumer

you dont know what you are talking about, so go away, admin will fix this and ill be in your logs before long :P
Madclown
Fledgling Forumer

bump any news yet??? i wont be on for a few days as i got some things i have to tend too, please sent me a pm if there is any update on this ](*,)
R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

Im going to take a shot in the dark here and say that admin banned you, banned your multies, and then banned you from sending him any more emails complaining about it. :smt047

hmm i should go and check with my fellow mods if there is a rule for banning cheats on forum as well :-k
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473
Madclown
Fledgling Forumer

R8 wrote:Im going to take a shot in the dark here and say that admin banned you, banned your multies, and then banned you from sending him any more emails complaining about it. :smt047

hmm i should go and check with my fellow mods if there is a rule for banning cheats on forum as well :-k

Stop saying i am a cheat or a multi as i am not, so WTH he has banned me for what??? i havent seen any proof of anything. and i know im not a multi. sorry but thats bull :smt093 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt093
Madclown
Fledgling Forumer

once again im sorry bout my bad attitude but i think i have the right to be ticked off
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

@ RB it would be good if cheats got forum banned as well, especially those caught for scamming.
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

I guess that includes his cousin's (and Admin's friend) account?
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Huntalaar
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Anti DDE

Madclown wrote:
R8 wrote:Im going to take a shot in the dark here and say that admin banned you, banned your multies, and then banned you from sending him any more emails complaining about it. :smt047

Stop saying i am a cheat or a multi as i am not, so WTH he has banned me for what??? i havent seen any proof of anything. and i know im not a multi. sorry but thats bull :smt093 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt093

Lol, everything you've said in this whole thread is a lie, you've made yourself look like an idiot..

See you ingame.
Madclown
Fledgling Forumer

bump i havent been on for a few days. bump im not a multi or anything, so thankyou very muchly :P

Return to “For Admin Archives”