So hows that communist...

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

So hows that communist...

sorry, i mean European union system working for you EU supporters?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... rrant.html

There's also Jason McGoldrick who went to Hungary to set up a company which failed spectacularly, who then returned to the UK. at 3am (sorry i forgot the date, but it was roughly 18 months ago) his front door was kicked in by the serious crime organisation agency (the British version of the KGB), was dragged from his home without his family knowing what was going on or where he was being taken. was brought before a judge in London who had no power to stop what happened next.
he was put on a plane back to Hungary at the request of the prosecuting authority's in Hungary who said they were ready to prosecute him for fraud, without a hearing being held in the UK to discover if there was any evidence to prosecute him BEFORE being shipped off to another country totally bypassing OUR laws of Habeas Corpus which have now been rendered for all intense and purposes-DEAD by this communistic form of justice known as "the European Arrest Warrant".

Jason was thrown into jail without any of his family knowing where he was at first, he was fed on rancid pork fat (that is classed as a form of torture in the UK and those responsible would themselves be prosecuted for a serious crime...not in the EU though).

He got in touch with a conservative MEP who basically told him in not so many words "if they say you are guilty then you must be guilty and we don't need silly things like trials and evidence any more".

He then got in touch with Lord Dartmouth (a UKIP MEP) who flew out to Hungary (and to cut a long story short) got him out.

Go and research for yourselves what they are issuing these EU arrest warrants for. some of the crimes are so petty it is beyond belief.

I said it before and i'll say it again, EU laws trumps all our laws, and the the sooner the EU dies the better for ALL of us....

http://www.freemikeandjason.co.uk/

I HATE THE EU!
:mad:

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Re: So hows that communist...

Yes, you cannot break the laws outside of your country anymore and getting away with it just because you live in another country. That's harsh I agree (we cannot always know the rules from another country), but that seems to be logical to me (even though it seems to be rather strict according to article, bit of waste of time and money to take care of every matter), when you go somewhere, you respect the laws of the country, not of yours (again, I'm aware it's sometimes complicated).
You're all shocked, but imagine if people from a totally different culture/political regime (even not so different, just a country which has different laws than yours for xyz reasons) came to the UK and behaved there regarding to their own country's laws and not UK's (even if they were to be completely opposite, or just contradictory with UK laws/habits), would you like that? :-k
People always complain about the EU though, either it's too much involved into national affairs (boo hoo USSR they comin to get yall! lol), or it's too distant and not enough involved (technocratic bureaucratic administrative bunch). That's mainly due to the fact people have different opinions...and because the EU was thought by a certain category of politicians, and could have been different if context was to be different. Context currently, well, with all this race for the most strict/conservative/security stuff within majority of EU countries (2009 elections), it's not so strange it gets reflected within EU inside-security-policy.

Also, it would be good not to speak on behalf of "ALL of us", as not everyone thinks the same as you do, thank you. :) Same as I'm sure when you disagree with something, you don't like when the person who said it, say they speak on the behalf of everyone.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

You seem to think i am in favour of lawlessness, anarchy and the law of the jungle...I AM NOT!

It is NOT the EU's place to be issuing arrest warrants at the behest of any country. guilty or innocent does not come into it, basic human rights are the issue here....

I hope for your sake that the UK doesn't issue an EU arrest warrant for you and drag you to the UK and throw you in a prison without telling your family where you are, what you are accused of, denying you the most basic human rights-to eat food fit for human consumption and make a phone call.

If i come into your country and steal something small like petrol or a watch worth a few euros (euros lol) or whatever it is, then it is down to the local law enforcement to catch me NOT the EU or the country's Govt. if they fail to catch me then tough S***. but if i come over to your country and commit fraud and defraud your citizens then there are OFFICIAL channels available to extradite me back to your country after and only AFTER sufficient evidence has been provided...and if again...if you fail to prove anything then tough s***!

Here's a challenge for you supporters of the EU...

What would you call a regime that has the power to grab people from their homes, throw them in prison without telling the family anything all because of an "allegation"?
there are a few VERY famous (to say the least) examples you can choose from the past 70+ years of history or from a current regime...take your time, i can wait.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

The European Arrest Warrant is an ultimate tool of destruction of someone's personal life.
I would argue that some people have no right to a personal life and would be ideal candidates for this grossly overused method of devastation.. but random bread-and-butter criminals? (E.g. a shoplifter; I am a kleptomaniac and steal 2 pairs of shoes from a Prague shoe store. Czechia alerts the Netherlands, and a HUGE hunt is started. I am clapped in irons and burnt at the stake.) This is how the European Union treats their more.. easy.. prey. Like the shoplifter, or the wife-cheater.

It should be used only as a last resort. And forgive me, but being too dense to properly catch a criminal does not qualify as an emergency situation.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

I would also argue that some *cough* people do not deserve to have basic human rights (rapists, paedophiles murderers, etc). but when you give an authoritarian regime the ability to trample on one persons rights-they can trample on all our rights regardless.

Everyone's rights MUST be respected and protected, and it is down to the authority's to supply ample evidence of wrongdoing before someone is stripped of those rights.

-David Icke
Cole
Forum History

[KMA]Avenger wrote:You seem to think i am in favour of lawlessness, anarchy and the law of the jungle...I AM NOT!

It is NOT the EU's place to be issuing arrest warrants at the behest of any country. guilty or innocent does not come into it, basic human rights are the issue here....

I hope for your sake that the UK doesn't issue an EU arrest warrant for you and drag you to the UK and throw you in a prison without telling your family where you are, what you are accused of, denying you the most basic human rights-to eat food fit for human consumption and make a phone call.

If i come into your country and steal something small like petrol or a watch worth a few euros (euros lol) or whatever it is, then it is down to the local law enforcement to catch me NOT the EU or the country's Govt. if they fail to catch me then tough S***. but if i come over to your country and commit fraud and defraud your citizens then there are OFFICIAL channels available to extradite me back to your country after and only AFTER sufficient evidence has been provided...and if again...if you fail to prove anything then tough s***!

Here's a challenge for you supporters of the EU...

What would you call a regime that has the power to grab people from their homes, throw them in prison without telling the family anything all because of an "allegation"?
there are a few VERY famous (to say the least) examples you can choose from the past 70+ years of history or from a current regime...take your time, i can wait.

I don't see why I would be dragged into the UK, I have not visited the UK yet. :P
I agree there are official channels to do that (well, bureaucratic channels efficiency..hmm not always the best heh), but anyway, when I go somewhere as a tourist, it doesn't come to my mind to steal and act against laws just because I'm a tourist and feel like I'm special and all and have right to steal or break the law (as if being a tourist was a special status). However, you described what the US have done within the charge of "terrorism" in the CIA Europe based prisons or whatever it was. Sure, terrorism is something serious, different than stealing clothes or chickens, I agree...but it doesn't mean sometimes accusations aren't false. And being accused of terrorism while being innocent, well, I'm sure that's even worse.

Apparently it has been abused compared to what the procedure should be, after having read Wiki article. It was meant to get beyond the bureaucratic/administrative stuff (I mentioned it in my first post) but apparently, it has failed already, or been overused in other cases.

The problem is sometimes you don't have the tools and would need them, then, they are created, but, from time to time, tend to be completely misused compared to their initial aim. I agree the limits of such procedure should be finalized, clarified to avoid any other abuses. Increase efficiency, but limit the "targets", to avoid wasting time and money for something that sentence's cost was smaller than amount of money/time required to find the guilty one. As I'm sure the controversies mostly fell into this category.

Such tool is useful for things such as car stealing, jewelry robbery, bank robbery, important scamming/hustling...
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

Wasnt the guy arrested by UK folks before being shipped ?

Such a bunch of tards to comply with a foreign countries request :\
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Holy **Filtered**, did I read that right? Juliette and Avenger actually agree (at least somewhat) on an issue? :shock:
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Cole
Forum History

Kit-Fox wrote:And in answer to the following

You're all shocked, but imagine if people from a totally different culture/political regime (even not so different, just a country which has different laws than yours for xyz reasons) came to the UK and behaved there regarding to their own country's laws and not UK's (even if they were to be completely opposite, or just contradictory with UK laws/habits), would you like that?

I wouldnt like it, but I'd be willing to give a tourist a lot of latitude for a lot of things that would be considered illegal rather than deciding that I simply *must* throw them in jail. Such steps could include simply explaining the law to them and show them how avoid breaking whichever law it was in the future. As a last resort countries, even EU members can expel any non-citizen from their territory and refuse that person the right of re-entry which is a much better punishment really as it denies the person the right to even have a flight that refuels in that country.

I am pro EU, but it doesn't mean that when I go to another country of Europe, that I don't try to get up to date with the habits and particularities of said country. Sure I cannot get a hold of everything obviously, but I wouldn't want to give a bad image of my country, so I try to behave 'properly'. :P That's also why the countries on my list "to-visit" are rather limited in amount (to limit potential mistakes due to +/- different cultures). However, I personally don't really care if European people behave the way they do at home nation in France, as long as they don't act like careless jerks. :)
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

[BoT] Jack wrote:Holy **Filtered**, did I read that right? Juliette and Avenger actually agree (at least somewhat) on an issue? :shock:

Where have you been hiding Jack? lol

Ask Juliet and she will tell you, we agree on many things...it's the interpretation, or our opinion of those things that we disagree with. IE, she agrees with me that the NWO is real and a threat to all of us. where we differ is that she thinks the NWO is a good thing (even though she has admitted that the NWO are also a threat to her), whereas i don't (she has said as much both in PM's and on these boards).

@Jim, you place to much faith in bureaucrats to do the right thing-when history has so many accounts proving otherwise-that they cannot even be counted.

@KF, excellent post, i should have stated what you did with regards to extradition and laws of extradition in the UK...

Who was it that the yanks wanted for computer crimes a couple years back? that's an excellent example of a miscarriage of justice.

PS. at pops, do you know that the EU has a directive (directive is another word for carry out the instruction we just gave you or else!) that prohibits the criticism of the EU?
can you imagine if they start to enforce that directive while you are on holiday in somewhere like LONDON and the British argue to the EU you should be dragged back here because this is where you committed the offence :-k

I wonder how much love you would have for the EU on that day.
Last edited by [KMA]Avenger on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

-David Icke
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

That's the one!

I had forgotten all about that :oops:

-David Icke
Cole
Forum History

What alternative is there to bureaucracy? Judge Dreddism? :-D (I'm not only talking about the EU, but bureaucracy in general)

Lmao, mentions of NWO, that always make me chuckle when I see it mentioned! :-D
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Why do you chuckle at the mention of NWO?

-David Icke

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”