Let's see all your TOP FIVE predictions for this era :)

HippyFool
Forum Elder

Let's see all your TOP FIVE predictions for this era :)

Ok, not long left, so lets start seeing who we think our lovely top five are going to be. You can post in order or just the 5 most likely to get there.

I'll post mine once I have had a bit of a think :smt117

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
EnVy!
Forum Irregular

Re: Let's see all your TOP FIVE predictions for this era :)

not quite close enough to end for me to give good guess... a lot can still happen. i try and guess in about a week :smt101

ok i just spied around around and let me say this is gonna be one of the closest waves ever... but by looking at people i would have to say that it will look something like this...

1.marla
2.hippy or elg
3.hippy or elg
4. then its a toss up between 10 people...
5. same as number 4. lol

now thats just guessing at this moment... as i spied around most top people have no turns left. where those not far behind has 1k or 2k. i put marla ahead because of turns remaining. though some of the players may be holding on to SS bonus still idk. but there are still players in the back that have turns and can very well catch up like akhal with like 17k turns. but will those players log in and burn turns or will they log in to late to catch farms worth anything??? i dont know.

i leave this post up til i need to edit it lol.

sorry for long message but the forums are dead... making it to easy on these mods
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
HippyFool
Forum Elder

In no particular order, I think the top 5 will consist of:

HippyFool
Akhal
ElgCaress
Marla
AyJay15

But I do think there are at least 5 ppl that could get into the top 5 that I havn't mentioned.

Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

HippyFool wrote:In no particular order, I think the top 5 will consist of:

HippyFool
Akhal
ElgCaress
Marla
AyJay15

But I do think there are at least 5 ppl that could get into the top 5 that I havn't mentioned.

Wha? No Affy comeback predictions?? :smt089 HAHA

I would have to agree with Hippy's Top 5, with maybe potential for a few to place differently. My heart wishes for a Marla/ELG number 1 finish only because this redneck southern American has a soft spot in my heart for feisty, vicious, sadistically sophisticated, but violently consistently underrated South African Warrior goddesses... HAHA

Have we EVER had a Mum/Daughter 1/2 finish?? Could happen this Era!!
(I cannot get my sorry son CoolBreeze to play Quantum hard enough to wish for a Q Father/Son 1/2 finish... Therefore in lieu I root for my SA Warrior Goddess fetish finish.)

Sorry Hippy, head says Hipp, and well, my you-know-what wishes for and says ELG/Marla. #-o

Affy surprise prediction, "Does Ahkal have the staying power to finsh High again this Era??" :-$
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Forum Irregular

ok changing a bit

ahkal
hippy
arty bang
marla
elg or ajay

if robert or bebita wants it to though... ;)
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
ElgCaress
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Devine
ID: 0

Akhal
Hippy
Bebita

The last 2 places maybe Neo/Marla/Ajay/Arty/AA
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Akhal
Hippy
Bebita
High Empty
Affy

Cause we both have around 25k+ turns mahaha
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

HE
HIPPY
maybe bebita
is so hard to find 4 and 5 place but will be a great fight between akhal, envy , elcarres, marla, and all the others
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
High Empty
Forum Addict

bebita wrote:HE
HIPPY
maybe bebita
is so hard to find 4 and 5 place but will be a great fight between akhal, envy , elcarres, marla, and all the others

I was doubting that, until i finally trained up spies to go and take a look at bebita, hippy and akhal you guys don't even have lvl 39. spy or AC.. bad bad bad.

and i just took rank 1 MS.. and i don't even have it fully trained...

however my hand does hurt, i think i got problems.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

yep
changing everyweek the goals of the game had killed this wave
at least i am no 1 army and that was my goal from the start :D
thanks elcarres for the great fight of up =D>
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Feri
Forum Regular
ID: 1920808

lol
all I can say is I have spent so little time playing this era...

I think HE/hippy maybe have best chance but who knows.
maybe I get top 5 at best but who knows
I eat your spies
Spoiler

RSE says (11:22 PM)
no no.. you need to see it bigger
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

High Empty wrote:
bebita wrote:

armed my ms with 10 k fleet and oops rank 1 :-D
H.E. have another 12 k turn :smt093 and the market is closed :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089
High Empty
Forum Addict

R0B3RT wrote:
High Empty wrote:
bebita wrote:

armed my ms with 10 k fleet and oops rank 1 :-D
H.E. have another 12 k turn :smt093 and the market is closed :smt089 :smt089 :smt089 :smt089

I was figuring that someone else had Rank 1 MS.. I don't mind losing out to others.
HippyFool
Forum Elder

I am a bit dissapointed by how the end of this wave is panning out.

My new predictions are:

HE
Akhal
Hippy
Bebita
Marla

Until akhal and HE started using turns my calculations showed that it was very unlikely for anyone to be able to beat me. Now, in 2 days, HE has matched me techs, overtaken my MS, matched my cov, overtaken my AC and still has 12k ATs left.

This era has been very close, and I have not seen any feeding, but it is NOT fair that the 2 ppl who have probably played the least amount of this era will come 1st and 2nd.

I believe it has to do with the growth of UU and UP compared to the top UP. With UP growing 'part of the top UP per day' it makes it impossible to get far enough ahead in UP and with 'part of the top UP going into army' each day as well it makes it impossible to get far enough ahead in army size. This also makes the innactives incomes grow exponantially, so by the time you get to the last few days, someone who has stockpiled 25k turns and done nothing else can farm at 10x what most other ppl have farmed at that era.

I think we need to go back to the days where UP and army are not so attached to everyone else. That or cap max turns at like 4k. Or make income A lot more prominant like it used to be rather than it being a randrop in a bucket of water compared to innactive farms.

High Empty
Forum Addict

HippyFool wrote:
it is NOT fair

innactives incomes grow exponantially *good*

, someone who has stockpiled 25k turns and done nothing else can farm at 10x *baddish* Long term thinking is what it's called

I think we need to go back to the days where UP and army are not so attached to everyone else.*NO* done that, and i broke it!

That or cap max turns at like 4k. *Horrible Idea*
However, Raise the max turn generation to 4000 turns. Raise generation of turns to 20 per tick.
Reduce SS bonus from 3640 back to 1500 turns. Change the market rate for turns to 35% of average income instead of 50%. All these changes will help prevent people from stockpiling and will really hurt those that do, they will need to be active to stockpile.

Increasing income, from having miners might be useful, if admin read this the USS bonus was worthless this wave it basicly gave 100-200 turns worth of naq bonus( at top army size all miner) + 1440 turns. PPT are never really useful. Race change are really worthless unless you change the race reset clock to 10 days prior to the end of wave. The UP bonus wasn't worth much this wave. The UU bonus was 1/2 a day UP aswell, and long term worth nothing.

So If Income was adjusted to be about 2x what it was this wave it might be better. The idea would be to have 4 turns of rank 50th income= to a farm hit at the moment, it's more like 12 turns of rank 30th income = to a farm hit, and it's taking farms around 25-34 ticks before they are re hit.

Oh and random idea. Make it so that accounts can't be re hit by the same farmer. Unless the farmer is willing to pay 0.001% per turn of uu based on thier UP.

That's what Hippy was suppose to say.:)

Return to “General”