It's official, F ukushima reactors fully melted down...

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Re: It's official, F ukushima reactors fully melted down...

Kit-Fox wrote:At the very start of the situation, you KMA made claims about the situation of the plants that you had no way of backing up & no way of knowing, so yes at that time you were an alarmist & I along with others countered your alarm with a lil bit of science & sensible thinking providing information that showed just how alarmist you had allowed yourself to become.

Have those claims (which were NOT mine BTW) been proved correct?

Kit-Fox wrote:If this is going to be the level of your contribution to the thread, then perhaps you might consider not contributing & posting in a manner more in line with the section of the forum you are in ;)

I posted from the outset what was happening and where i got the info from and as i said, you called me an alarmist, and when i say in not so many words "see, i told you so", you say i had no way of knowing and that i am still an alarmist ](*,)

Anyone for a round of double think/speak?

You know, if the shoe was on the other foot (so to speak) i would have at the very least admitted i might be wrong and go see for myself.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

So far, so good.

Really sissy move by Germany and Switzerland to 'stop' nuclear activity.. *glare*
This entire anti-nuclear mob strongly reminds me of the fail-Luddites.
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Juliette wrote:So far, so good.

Really sissy move by Germany and Switzerland to 'stop' nuclear activity.. *glare*
This entire anti-nuclear mob strongly reminds me of the fail-Luddites.

Either they will have to develop other sources to compensate, or buy it off other countries, like from France, one of main nuclear nations.
It seems to be one decision in a rush. I remember Angela Merkel said that it will be continued few months ago to state position of actual government in the debate in Germany regarding nuclear power plants, and now it's again towards a stop. They're gonna need extra wind and sun to compensate unless they buy off other countries. :razz:

Anti nuclear bunch are against G.D.P.'s growth for the nation, if I'm not mistaken... #-o Well at least that's the ecologist party stance. I think they are closely linked therefore I'm led to believe they wouldn't really give a damn if it wasn't positive for Germany's economy.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Heh. Yes, 'dangerous energy source'. So we import it from France.
When France's nuclear plants blow up, all of Europe will suffer anyway.. so hypocritical..
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

What the hell has the anti-nuke mob got to do with what we are talking about here? I don't care for the German anti-nuke mob-or any other anti-nuke mob for that matter!

It's obvious that given the situation at F ukushima those with their own agendas would jump on the band wagon in order to give their agenda/cause/whatever a platform to promote their dumb ideas, those people sicken me because their own petty egos take president over what's happened to the Japanese people. furthermore, this is something that could well affect all of us....SICK people!

-David Icke
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

I said "could" not is ;)

-David Icke
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

F ukushima still a ticking time bomb!

http://inthearena.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/21/f ukushima-still-a-ticking-time-bomb/?iref=allsearch

As usual, take out the space between the "f" and "u" in the link.

Also: http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/0 ... ima-25311/

#-o

http://www.myweathertech.com/2011/06/17 ... ear-plant/

](*,)

-David Icke
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

And once AGAIN, you have failed to ignore the scaremongering side of the report/article/whatever and stick to the main talking points.

I've come to realise more and more that i am damned if i do and damned if i don't. not only trying to get people to debate the main issues/talking points but regardless of links or sources it's just never good enough and it's all "fud" because your sources/links say so.

The whole point of the link about the Nebraska plant IS NOT "fud", it's the fact an "accident" (regardless of scale) has occurred and it's been hushed up...you will of course say that it's been hushed up because it's "fud" or a non event....let me tell you something my friend....there is no such thing as "fud" when we are talking about nuclear power plants, especially F ukushima which has suffered multiple explosions and radioactive water is escaping the containment vessel and has been classified by MANY experts and nuclear physicists as worse than Chernobyl, and some going as far to say that there is no end to it in the short term. in short, cold shut down could take as much as another year!

For those that don't know what a "cold shut down" means, go look it up.

-David Icke
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

[KMA]Avenger wrote:especially F ukushima which has suffered multiple explosions and radioactive water is escaping the containment vessel and has been classified by MANY experts and nuclear physicists as worse than Chernobyl, and some going as far to say that there is no end to it in the short term.

Who?
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

All you have to do is look up the latest news and you can read the "experts" articles for yourself...

While you're at it, look up what other "experts" say-that F ukushima could render the entire landmass of Japan as uninhabitable such is the seriousness of the situation.

There's literally hundreds of articles all over the web on both of the above.

Here's just 1 link, find the rest yourselves!

http://thealphanews.com/news-articles/e ... urred-at-f ukushima-official-suggests-japan-could-become-uninhabitable

-David Icke
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”