TITANS LEGION Vs VODKA

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Re: TITANS LEGION Vs VODKA

~Tziki~ wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:I wi cal myself out before LitteFish does:P

With extreme stealth and malice, your 27,552,396 Undercover Agents sneak into the realm of ~LittleFish~ .

As they approach the enemy armory, an alarm is cried out by an alert sentinel. Your Undercover Agents are quickly rounded up and executed. ~LittleFish~ is now aware of your actions. Your Chief of Intelligence recommends preparing your defenses against a retalitory assault by ~LittleFish~ .
stupid sab calculate and stupid crit :P God suicide though i wish them well in their after ife :-D

Les plz, stop the suicide. save some kinky for us :'(
LMAO, I know it was the noobiest thing since i got runner up for the noobiest war with general chaos, god *slaps self AGAIN*

Thanks crpt for the massing :-D :smt060 :smt050
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
AeonKnight
Forum Regular
Alliance: The Order
Race: Ancient
ID: 14055
Alternate name(s): ~Lord Helikaon~
AK
Heli
~Velocity~

hmmm it seems a slight rule may have been broken here my friends :(

It was stated their will be no outside help from anyone. it would remain TITANS Legion V's ~VODKA~

I've been informed by one of my members (Now Descended) that you got someone else to help you do it.

Having ~Da Vinci~ involved in anything to do with us is breaking the rules you only just set.

TBH what was the point in setting them to actually break them the same day?
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Race: Drunken Monkey

It seems if there is one thing to be learned from this as of late.

It is that TITANS LEGION, and the empire they belong to, have no sense of honour. And will pull out every dirty trick in the book to try and get ahead. If you cant handle us, surrender. Dont pick on 2m army sizes, training alliances, using sneak attacks then declaring war, and hiring people to do the damage you are unable to do yourselves.

you do your image and reputation worse than you do good by continuing this war. The only point you have made so far is that you can mass players smaller than you, unprepared, and run to ppt once your done.

Ive yet to be touched in this war, whilst ive had a hand in the destruction of all but one account of yours. if thats not proof that you only mass those you are bigger / most likely to win against then i dont know what is.

anywhoo...

As you should all know i am away on holiday to gran canaria with my family this week (mon-mon) and as i told woofy, i will be hitting Vac until im back.
Just informing you before you notice my acc is missing and start trying to claim you scared me off, or im a runner.
cz lets be honest you guys havent touched me, let alone scare me enough to make me run.

Your realm slips out of the normal planes of existence, time effectively stops, and for all but the residents of the realm, it ceases to exist. When you next login your realm will reappear into ordinary existence, and time will resume its invisible push on all that exists here.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Eisen Feuer
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

~Tziki~ wrote:It seems if there is one thing to be learned from this as of late.

It is that TITANS LEGION, and the empire they belong to, have no sense of honour. And will pull out every dirty trick in the book to try and get ahead. If you cant handle us, surrender. Dont pick on 2m army sizes, training alliances, using sneak attacks then declaring war, and hiring people to do the damage you are unable to do yourselves.

you do your image and reputation worse than you do good by continuing this war. The only point you have made so far is that you can mass players smaller than you, unprepared, and run to ppt once your done.

Ive yet to be touched in this war, whilst ive had a hand in the destruction of all but one account of yours. if thats not proof that you only mass those you are bigger / most likely to win against then i dont know what is.

anywhoo...

As you should all know i am away on holiday to gran canaria with my family this week (mon-mon) and as i told woofy, i will be hitting Vac until im back.
Just informing you before you notice my acc is missing and start trying to claim you scared me off, or im a runner.
cz lets be honest you guys havent touched me, let alone scare me enough to make me run.

Your realm slips out of the normal planes of existence, time effectively stops, and for all but the residents of the realm, it ceases to exist. When you next login your realm will reappear into ordinary existence, and time will resume its invisible push on all that exists here.

Have fun on your vacation.

You guys may be rejoicing or whatever from the massing you did to me...fact is those stats were the same for 26hours. if I didnt want you to have a chance at acering my 34mil spies or massing my def you would not have gotten it. A little late to say now...and may seem like a oh you guys got lucky post but the fact is I wasn't allowed to post on here for the last 2 days so I am posting it now.

Also a little fun fact...
I massed every def except little fish and tziki because you two were on ppt. That is all 8 or whatever of your members and then massed your training alliance. If either of you two were off ppt when I was online you would have been massed too.

Your welcome for me being honorable and allowing you a chance at redemption. Now I can build a token def like all of Vodka!

oh and if you add up all those AS compared to my 100mil at the time I believe I hit about 2-3bil worth of AS including that 2mil AS guy so when you say we only hit those smaller than us dont forget I hit everyone but 2 of you and 0ed all of their defs.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

hmm.. this was befor the rules were placed, and the only thing i did for them was 1 hit seeing as you have a player from ta helping u ^^ either way it's 2 descended now il stay out of this war have fun guys.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Race: Drunken Monkey

~Da Vinci~ wrote:hmm.. this was befor the rules were placed, and the only thing i did for them was 1 hit seeing as you have a player from ta helping u ^^ either way it's 2 descended now il stay out of this war have fun guys.

As do they from FS.

however crypton is with us and in vodka. as opposed to you who seems to care very little for diplomacy and gets himself involved were he has no business. if you want to be involved quit TL and join them. they could use a good fighter. instead of tarnishing TL's rep and poking your nose in were its unwelcome. I am very friendly with a lot of TL and DDE members, i could quite easily have asked them to hit someone once on ascention but i didnt, and they'd have the sense not to do it. so id expect the same from you, especially given your From TL and they do have strict policies i believe about members creating diplomatic issues.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
~crypt0n
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: TAF

Les Ennemis wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:I wi cal myself out before LitteFish does:P

With extreme stealth and malice, your 27,552,396 Undercover Agents sneak into the realm of ~LittleFish~ .

As they approach the enemy armory, an alarm is cried out by an alert sentinel. Your Undercover Agents are quickly rounded up and executed. ~LittleFish~ is now aware of your actions. Your Chief of Intelligence recommends preparing your defenses against a retalitory assault by ~LittleFish~ .
stupid sab calculate and stupid crit :P God suicide though i wish them well in their after ife :-D

Les plz, stop the suicide. save some kinky for us :'(
LMAO, I know it was the noobiest thing since i got runner up for the noobiest war with general chaos, god *slaps self AGAIN*

Thanks crpt for the massing :-D :smt060 :smt050

Was a pleasure! :smt025

Also your 460b def was massed once again + 2.8m spies killed and Kitty's free 1.3m spies AC'd too. :smt050

I am off for now so feel free to take down my 600b defence + fully built MS (sure, except fleets).
AeonKnight
Forum Regular
AK
Heli
~Velocity~

Eisen Feuer wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:It seems if there is one thing to be learned from this as of late.

anywhoo...

Have fun on your vacation.

You guys may be rejoicing or whatever from the massing you did to me...fact is those stats were the same for 26hours. if I didnt want you to have a chance at acering my 34mil spies or massing my def you would not have gotten it. A little late to say now...and may seem like a oh you guys got lucky post but the fact is I wasn't allowed to post on here for the last 2 days so I am posting it now.

Also a little fun fact...
I massed every def except little fish and tziki because you two were on ppt. That is all 8 or whatever of your members and then massed your training alliance. If either of you two were off ppt when I was online you would have been massed too.

Your welcome for me being honorable and allowing you a chance at redemption. Now I can build a token def like all of Vodka!

oh and if you add up all those AS compared to my 100mil at the time I believe I hit about 2-3bil worth of AS including that 2mil AS guy so when you say we only hit those smaller than us dont forget I hit everyone but 2 of you and 0ed all of their defs.

2-3 BN worth of army sizes? :O who did you hit? :O Because ours has never equaled that big :O
Eisen Feuer
Forum Irregular

it was probably only a total of 1.5bil or so total AS for Vodka and Whiskey. Not sure I was typing pretty quicky...one thing being I was facing people with 2 or 3 times my AS when I hit some of you. It doesnt matter though. :smt043
AeonKnight
Forum Regular
AK
Heli
~Velocity~

Eisen Feuer wrote:it was probably only a total of 1.5bil or so total AS for Vodka and Whiskey. Not sure I was typing pretty quicky...one thing being I was facing people with 2 or 3 times my AS when I hit some of you. It doesnt matter though. :smt043

TBh if your not a massive stat builder your army size isnt important, most are just trained in miners and make no difference to the outcome of battle.

Whats your army size now though? ;)
Eisen Feuer
Forum Irregular

AeonKnight wrote:
Eisen Feuer wrote:it was probably only a total of 1.5bil or so total AS for Vodka and Whiskey. Not sure I was typing pretty quicky...one thing being I was facing people with 2 or 3 times my AS when I hit some of you. It doesnt matter though. :smt043

TBh if your not a massive stat builder your army size isnt important, most are just trained in miners and make no difference to the outcome of battle.

Most of my UU and naq are being held for me. Not giving you guys anything anymore. have fun hitting nothing the 34mil spies and 10mil supers are all you are getting
AeonKnight
Forum Regular
AK
Heli
~Velocity~

Eisen Feuer wrote:
AeonKnight wrote:

Most of my UU and naq are being held for me. Not giving you guys anything anymore. have fun hitting nothing the 34mil spies and 10mil supers are all you are getting

:O can we concider that a surrendour then? ;)
Eisen Feuer
Forum Irregular

:-k
. [-(

You first...then maybe :smt043
AeonKnight
Forum Regular
AK
Heli
~Velocity~

Eisen Feuer wrote::-k
. [-(

You first...then maybe :smt043

Deal!!...................When the game ends ;)

We see no reason to end the fun :D It's only just begining ;)

Hey!!! one week Birthday today!! :D

All going to be going on PPT to hide again now? ;)
~BADWOLF~
Forum Grunt
Alliance: T I T A N S Legion
Race: T I T A N
ID: 13885

Attack Mercs Killed (30) 3,858,081
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 26,670,842
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 5,065
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 21,029,369
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 3,826,824
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 68,973,644
Spies Killed(50) 106,072,864
Spy Killers Killed(50) 20,091,409
Spoiler
AeonKnight wrote:whatever, Badwolf truly is a bad wolf.
I wont fight you purly because i feel betrayd and am going to go to bed.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”