TITANS LEGION Vs VODKA

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω TITAN
Race: BEAR
ID: 8008

Re: TITANS LEGION Vs VODKA

hmmm, long time i havent posted... yea, someone from the outside hit poor little dulamar once since i didnt have many ATs on ascended.. I was able to sustain the attacks and drop him like a bug. I guess next time i should just focus on dropping you guys rather than just raping your planets... Oh, and thanks for taking the bait and massing my supers for me on ascended... good thing for you I had sold all the weapons and untrained spies and assassins or you would have had a harder time... took you long enough though. I sold the weapons at least 36 hours before you even noticed... Amateur. Now i have been able to drop rank and get more ATs per turn. The supers I lost were trained on this accounts when I got it... thanks to you, I can now get at your smaller members.

As far as da vinci sticking his nose in... he didn't. And what he did was done before the rules were posted so we followed them. He was not hired to do anything. (this is called friendship. If you didnt run your mouth so much and got to know people rather than just stab them in the back you would know that..) You have done you own little thing about getting around the rules. You have not hired others from the outside to do anything as it would be breaking the rules but you are still trying to actively invited them to join you to get around that rule... dishonorable... yea, we know you are.. no real need to post it here. We have turned down members wanting to join because we know it would be unfair to add more members after a war starts.. Ever think how you are going to look when your members that joined in for the war leave you a week after it ends? Why not just change the name of your alliance to wine and be done with it.

yea tziki, i know you are going on vac. no worries. I told everyone in the alliance as soon as you told me. (side note, do have fun man, great place to visit.. dont forget the sunblock though...)

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!
Bring it on TAF. ;)
TAF posted that?!?!...I thought ~DP~did!!!
Osiris™ wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!

If there is anything you do suck on then its my back vagina ;)
You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
On 1/14/14, at 5:12 PM, Dean Bailey Z E R O 1907332 HVE Canadia wrote:
> glad his return overshadowed our betrayal.
AeonKnight
Forum Regular
Alliance: The Order
Race: Ancient
ID: 14055
Alternate name(s): ~Lord Helikaon~
AK
Heli
~Velocity~

WoofyBear wrote:hmmm, long time i havent posted... yea, someone from the outside hit poor little dulamar once since i didnt have many ATs on ascended.. I was able to sustain the attacks and drop him like a bug. I guess next time i should just focus on dropping you guys rather than just raping your planets... Oh, and thanks for taking the bait and massing my supers for me on ascended... good thing for you I had sold all the weapons and untrained spies and assassins or you would have had a harder time... took you long enough though. I sold the weapons at least 36 hours before you even noticed... Amateur. Now i have been able to drop rank and get more ATs per turn. The supers I lost were trained on this accounts when I got it... thanks to you, I can now get at your smaller members.

As far as da vinci sticking his nose in... he didn't. And what he did was done before the rules were posted so we followed them. He was not hired to do anything. (this is called friendship. If you didnt run your mouth so much and got to know people rather than just stab them in the back you would know that..) You have done you own little thing about getting around the rules. You have not hired others from the outside to do anything as it would be breaking the rules but you are still trying to actively invited them to join you to get around that rule... dishonorable... yea, we know you are.. no real need to post it here. We have turned down members wanting to join because we know it would be unfair to add more members after a war starts.. Ever think how you are going to look when your members that joined in for the war leave you a week after it ends? Why not just change the name of your alliance to wine and be done with it.

yea tziki, i know you are going on vac. no worries. I told everyone in the alliance as soon as you told me. (side note, do have fun man, great place to visit.. dont forget the sunblock though...)

Hmmm i have many friends in this game mate so dont make this personal, other than you their isnt anyone trying to make this an unfriendly war, if you can't keep it nice dont bother posting, you really make my skin crawl with the way act.

We aren't dishonarable, i asked When the rules were settled upon whether accepting new members would still be allowed, to which the answer was yes, so if you dont mind check with your own members before saying crap that isnt even correct ;) yes we got 1 person who joined to help us and that will be leaving after it is over, Big deal, other alliances do it so dont claim it looks bad mate.

I'd actually like to know who you mean when you say i stabbed them in the back though, because to demand we dont use the ascended server or steal planets in a war you started is just dumb, and pretty offencive to expect us to accept them while you continued attacking us.

Why not just get a clue, stop posting hatered filled comments and just have some fun like everyone else?
~BADWOLF~
Forum Grunt
Alliance: T I T A N S Legion
Race: T I T A N
ID: 13885

T I T A N S LEGION and VODKA ending up arguing and this thread and war has turned into a botch fest between certain players. the Leaders of both sides are not pleased with the talking and the abuse, allegations and all that other political BS that this war has caused. We both agree to a walk away and a job well Done.

~BW~
Spoiler
AeonKnight wrote:whatever, Badwolf truly is a bad wolf.
I wont fight you purly because i feel betrayd and am going to go to bed.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Yes quite A **Filtered** fest for no reason.. Stupid if you ask me.. Good job all
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
AeonKnight
Forum Regular
Alliance: The Order
Race: Ancient
ID: 14055
Alternate name(s): ~Lord Helikaon~
AK
Heli
~Velocity~

In acordance with the meeting on MSN i aggree to the cease fire, any further action is conciderd unsanctioned and will be punished.

Well done to all the fun bits, was a good fun war for a few days :(

Lets everyone rebuild and just have fun like the game is designed for

Please lock
BMMJ13
Lord of Winterfell
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 89633

Honours and Awards

As requested Locked. Should it need to be reopened, pm myself or another general mod.
Mar 18, 14:52 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 104,724,369 details
Spoiler
ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”