HAZ/ Blues have no idea what they are doing for the mostpart

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

HAZ/ Blues have no idea what they are doing for the mostpart

I got this..

The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
Quote:
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=68&p=2328984#p2328984 .

Quoting just another post again is not being constructive or useful and another mod has warned about not spamming the thread or posting anything that isn't constructive.

and the post was deleted, with a warning, yet this person has decided to leave the actual garbage in the thread. Undo my warning please and return my post or clean the hole entire thread. Thank you.
Last edited by jedi~tank on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Re: HAZ/ Blues have no idea what they are doing for the most

Jedi~Tank wrote:I got this..

The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
Quote:
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=68&p=2328984#p2328984 .

Quoting just another post again is not being constructive or useful and another mod has warned about not spamming the thread or posting anything that isn't constructive.

and the post was deleted, with a warning, yet this person has decided to leave the actual garbage in the thread. Undo my warning please and return my post or clean the hole entire thread. Thank you.

The post is in the public dump. And as I said in PM, I don't see any posts breaking the rules.

If you are referring to off topic posts, the occasional off topic is ok, as long as it doesn't contribute to derailing a topic.

viewtopic.php?f=101&t=183768

As far as I can see, the thread is still on topic.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Haz wrote:

Quote:

The post is in the public dump. And as I said in PM, I don't see any posts breaking the rules.

If you are referring to off topic posts, the occasional off topic is ok, as long as it doesn't contribute to derailing a topic.

So based on your reasoning you justify the warning and removal of that post.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Haz wrote:

Quote:

You were warned for the same thing two days ago. Quoting the post without adding anything to it is spam.

As I also said in PM, please link me to any posts you deem off topic/breaking rules and I will review them.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Haz wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Haz wrote:

Quote:

You were warned for the same thing two days ago. Quoting the post without adding anything to it is spam.

As I also said in PM, please link me to any posts you deem off topic/breaking rules and I will review them.

It is your job to review the thread not mine to point them out especially the amount of garbage in that one LOL.

Deni
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Haz wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
Haz wrote:

Quote:

It is your job to review the thread not mine to point them out especially the amount of garbage in that one LOL.

Dont do it boss .... just let it go .... i gave up some time ago with this forum... its the standard anwser yu get when yu ask why do i get a warnin and is a DDE post deleted and not the others... they want us to do there job it masks them beein BIASS ;) .. its BS but nothin yu can do bout it... dont get mad get even ;)

its the way of a bunch of mods.... they have to beat yu (DDE) somewhere ;)
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Thats just about the truth of the matter.

Deni
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

not quite, Jedi~Tank... not quite...

Despite what you appear to think, our moderators do not target DDE specifically... Nor any other alliance... Do you really think that had there been such a silly policy, Deni would have accepted and followed along with it?

In his post above, Haz was asking you to point those posts you consider wrong out to him, so he could see how you thought. While it would have been most practical, we've yet figured out how to make those blue moderators able to see every point of view and be omnipresent. From his point of view, he could not see what you saw.
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Zeratul wrote:not quite, Jedi~Tank... not quite...

Despite what you appear to think, our moderators do not target DDE specifically... Nor any other alliance... Do you really think that had there been such a silly policy, Deni would have accepted and followed along with it?

In his post above, Haz was asking you to point those posts you consider wrong out to him, so he could see how you thought. While it would have been most practical, we've yet figured out how to make those blue moderators able to see every point of view and be omnipresent. From his point of view, he could not see what you saw.

Then maybe you need to refrain your mods from issueing warnings based on personal perception or lack thereof. The warning I received is completely unjustified based on his reason given for doing it. And the perception WE have is as Kaboomer stated.

Deni
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

If you feel the warning is unjustified and not warranted, please follow these steps. Following the steps will ensure you have the best chance of having the warning removed, not guaranteed, but the best chance.

1) Speak to HAZ personally.
2) Failing that, speak to E.M.P personally.
3) Failing that, speak to Deni, Earendil, Zeratul personally.
4) Failing that, open a case with the Ombudsman.

That's your best course of action.
Image ImageImageImage
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Clarkey wrote:If you feel the warning is unjustified and not warranted, please follow these steps. Following the steps will ensure you have the best chance of having the warning removed, not guaranteed, but the best chance.

1) Speak to HAZ personally.
2) Failing that, speak to E.M.P personally.
3) Failing that, speak to Deni, Eärendil, Zeratul personally.
4) Failing that, open a case with the Ombudsman.

That's your best course of action.

Thanks, but if this has to go past step 1 then it is obviously a waste of time and my perception is justified.

Deni
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

if it fails to step 1 and u dont want to waste time then just open a case to Ombu so the authority there can review.
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Lithium wrote:if it fails to step 1 and u dont want to waste time then just open a case to Ombu so the authority there can review.

Thats my point Lithium, past step 1 is a waste of time.

Deni
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Jedi~Tank wrote:
Lithium wrote:if it fails to step 1 and u dont want to waste time then just open a case to Ombu so the authority there can review.

Thats my point Lithium, past step 1 is a waste of time.

It is not a waste of time. Your opinion is that it is a waste of time. I'm just trying to help guide you. There's no harm in trying that route. But by all means go whatever route you want.
Image ImageImageImage
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

You good for nothing pirate, havent you read the topic ? the ombuds man is one of the people causing those posts :)

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”