A request from a wee lil users

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
Bazsy
The Elder Admin
Alliance: -
Race: -
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: A request from a wee lil users

GeneralChaos wrote:It wouldn't make a difference, the last time admin removed it from the forums within about 3 hours there was a new forum up called SGWMarket or something like that, and it acted as a trading outpost for $$ buyers etc,

As soon as admin allowed it back on the forums, the other site was removed/made unavailable, the same thing would happen again if admin did this.

I have to side with you on this topic.
I remember clearly when we tried to remove $ trades from the forums. It went so badly and we had so many issues with the ban that Jason decided to allow them back with a notice that the administration has absolutely no responsibility if you never get the goods you paid for.

Fact is that at that time Jason had no issues with the $ trades themselves, but with the constant flow of people writing to him and complaining that they paid $ and got nothing in return. At the same time he started the ingame $ market which is a safe way of buying stuff, and if you want to buy for cheaper, you will take all the risks.

I think this was one of his best ideas, and it also fixed the issue.

Point is, you can not really ban it, and if it has to happen anyway, its the best soultion that it happens on these forums.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Isn't consensus grand? :-D
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Not really. I think you will find that most of the regular cash spenders have a list of people they trust and do not trade with anyone else unless they come highly recommended.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”