~Dragon Company~ says hello!

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: ~Dragon Company~ says hello!

Kjarkur wrote:
Lithium wrote:like the old banking systems who failed.
If you're gonna make statements like that, explain how it failed please? Coz I gained a lot of profit from that system while being in DDE.
I can only assume he is talking about the RL banking systems which did, in fact, fail.
Although even so, no one would say Goldman Sachs is dead. Might have suffered a setback and tremendous public relations damage.. but it's still here. ;)

Now, to compare DDE to that would be nothing but lies.. DDE is who they were years ago, and will continue to be that for a long time. A dynamic mass of evil.
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

Juliette wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
If you're gonna make statements like that, explain how it failed please? Coz I gained a lot of profit from that system while being in DDE.
I can only assume he is talking about the RL banking systems which did, in fact, fail.
Although even so, no one would say Goldman Sachs is dead. Might have suffered a setback and tremendous public relations damage.. but it's still here. ;)

Now, to compare DDE to that would be nothing but lies.. DDE is who they were years ago, and will continue to be that for a long time. A dynamic mass of evil.

some dde players tends to be respectful players rather then evil. Evil and Family are two different concept and i herd they are a family now.
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Lithium wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
some dde players tends to be respectful players rather then evil. Evil and Family are two different concept and i herd they are a family now.
:lol: If you say so, Lith. ;) I'm sure your dichotomy of 'family' and 'evil' is much less absolute than you'd think. :-D
Lithium
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:
Lithium wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
:lol: If you say so, Lith. ;) I'm sure your dichotomy of 'family' and 'evil' is much less absolute than you'd think. :-D

well then an Evil Family with respectful player style would fit in the context ;)

what has Dragon Company to do with the failing banking system or better the pyramidal scheme.
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

it's a sgw funds system that was very successful and as a result dragon company are continuing to use it :)

but anyway that's enough of that lol
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with banking systems, DDE or the Profumo scandal. Please remember that this thread is about Dragon Company - so please keep the discussion related to them. If you wish to discuss any of the issues above, then I suggest making a thread about them specifically.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
Lithium
Forum Zombie

Vime are u gona post that convo?
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
marshall
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: 100m sprint
ID: 42274

Anyone who wants the convo can pm either myself or CV and get a copy of it via email. As said countless times in this thread ;)

Jedi~Tank wrote:I GOT WRECKED BY MARSHIE
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
~CaspianXIII~
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TÅTS
Race: Tauri
ID: 87619

You've been around for over a week now DC, hows life treating you all? :-)
"When I was a child, my speech, feelings, and thinking were all those of a child. Now that I am a man, I have no more use for childish ways. "
- The Puppet Master
Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

Good Luck Dragon Company

The game needs more independent alliances :smt049
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

~CaspianXIII~ wrote:You've been around for over a week now DC, hows life treating you all? :-)

it's not too bad. very little attention towards us even from DDE :)
looks like they don't want the alliance back now so i guess we'll just have to wait for jt to get bored of humping our legs like a little puppy ;)
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
marshall
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: 100m sprint
ID: 42274

Commander Vimes wrote:looks like they don't want the alliance back now so i guess we'll just have to wait for jt to get bored of humping our legs like a little puppy ;)

well I lol'd :-D

Jedi~Tank wrote:I GOT WRECKED BY MARSHIE
JamesBrown2020
Fledgling Forumer

hello guys!! been a few months.. i will check you out on your forum

Return to “Alliance announcements”